Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Funny Lines in Music - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Funny Lines in Music (2283 Views)

What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Lines in Music by sinistyle(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ ritchboy
you are an incorrigible dolt. Your assertion that 98% of NLers' won't understand a barefaced wordplay like Uranus, Astrology, only shows that you had a dysfunctional upbringing, a classic case of The One Eyed Man being the King. I'm sure where you come from you had to explain that Adisababa is the capital of Ethiopia(thats if they know such a country exists) and when you mention Uranus or Pluto, they quiver like the trumpet for Judgement day has been sounded. How sad. Does your mum even know we're on Earth?
Re: Funny Lines in Music by Mobinga: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
Oh my. Paranoia at its max.
Sinistyle ain't you supposed to be writing WAEC!
Re: Funny Lines in Music by tosinaded(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2010
Mobinga:

Oh my. Paranoia at its max.
Sinistyle ain't you supposed to be writing WAEC!

i really dont see any sense in wut u doing undecided

@sinistyle
abeg free ritchboy! let hm wallow in his self acclaimed wisdom!!!!
Re: Funny Lines in Music by dawhizkid1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
If i die 2moro, say i no get Money/
or i no go Yankee, God go vex 4 me/
Life na b*t*h, i hear say her kpenkuss don cast/
fu.c.k death. . . . Na poverty me i fear pass/
i rather die dan use soda bath/
Bros no laff, forget say i fly like Witchcraft/
I fly like Ole fowl, catch ur chick go straff/
i get a lot on my mind, rest in peace BigDaf/
Dem no they use Prick(p.e.ni.s) Test cutlass Jazz/
N na long Spoon them dey use chop for Devil house/
Re: Funny Lines in Music by dawhizkid1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
Erhyga - Get it Myself!
Re: Funny Lines in Music by sinistyle(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ mobinga
its best u kno i havnt been smilin
way befo' Terry startd frownin.
Re: Funny Lines in Music by ritchboy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
Sinistyle
if your $tupidit¥ is converted to mega-watts, it will solve Nigeria's power crisis indefinitely.
First you said i shouldnt have 'explained' Uranus, after losing that argument woefully, you are now saying i shouldnt have said 98% of Nairalanders are as intellectually challenged as Ibime(a comment i expected even a world-class ignoramus like you to recognize as a joke).
The fact you were born on the first day of April is no excuse for you to be a F00L.
Re: Funny Lines in Music by tosinaded(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
ritchboy:

Sinistyle
if your $tupidit¥ is converted to mega-watts, it will solve Nigeria's power crisis indefinitely.
First you said i shouldnt have 'explained' Uranus, after losing that argument woefully, you are now saying i shouldnt have said 98% of Nairalanders are as intellectually challenged as Ibime(a comment i expected even a world-class ignoramus like you to recognize as a joke).
The fact you were born on the first day of April is no excuse for you to be a F00L.

now dat u admit it was a joke, can all this stop undecided

#itsnaija
Re: Funny Lines in Music by Mobinga: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
Tosin no be u wey start am?
#Boys are not smiling
Re: Funny Lines in Music by sinistyle(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ ritchboy
not only cant you reason, you cant also read and assimilate. Can you quote where I said you shouldn't have explained? The explanation brouhaha was between you and Ibime. My anger stems from your assertion that 98% of NLers won't grasp a no- brainer(which you now call a joke after you've lost). T.B Joshua's Synagogue should be your next stop!
Re: Funny Lines in Music by tosinaded(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
Mobinga:

Tosin no be u wey start am?
#Boys are not smiling

u obviously dnt know wut ure talking about!!!! can all this nonsense stop!
i will advise u go through the thread again before sayn anytn!
u dnt seem to understand wuts going on here!
u just get on ur keyboard and post before thinking
Re: Funny Lines in Music by Mobinga: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
Tosin! And i thought you were my oga.
#Boys are not smiling
Re: Funny Lines in Music by eldee(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
Aiite . . . let's solve this whole thing once and for all.

Truth be told, that Uranus line is a daft line from Kanye.
[b]Astronomy[/b]not astrology has to do with planets.

Astrology is more about how arrangement of stars control our lives.
Astrologers study stars like Pisces, Libra, Sagittarius and stuff like that . . . they're almost like palm readers while astronomers are the scientists that learn about planets and build satellites.
Re: Funny Lines in Music by ritchboy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
Sinistyle
oh, so you never said i shouldnt have explained? Arent you the same ponce that was rambling like a parrot being anally violated by a well-endowed t-rex about how "complicated" Uranus is?
that asstrology and Uranus are the most complicated words you have come across doesnt mean people haven't gone farther. This wont trouble a high sckool kid

who typed that piece of bunkum? Have you graduated from a maniac to a megalomaniac?

I never explained the meaning of the line itself. I only gave definitions for words used in the line. How did you arrive at the conclusion i meant Nairalanders wont grasp a no-brainer line?
I figuratively told Ibime he is too intellectually challenged to know the meaning of astrology/Uranus as a joke. If it "angers" you then you can sign up for anger-management or shave ur pubic hair with a screw-driver. IDI0T!
Re: Funny Lines in Music by Genuflect(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
eldee:

Aiite . . . let's solve this whole thing once and for all.

Truth be told, that Uranus line is a daft line from Kanye.
[b]Astronomy[/b]not astrology has to do with planets.

Astrology is more about how arrangement of stars control our lives.
Astrologers study stars like Pisces, Libra, Sagittarius and stuff like that . . . they're almost like palm readers while astronomers are the scientists that learn about planets and build satellites.

LWKMD! Now the argument should change to 'I knew it was wrong, I was just pretending'. Lol
Re: Funny Lines in Music by Mobinga: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
u guys have killed dis thread. embarassed
Re: Funny Lines in Music by sinistyle(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ritchboy
If you could read between the lines, you would have deciphered my drive. Now that you are too daft to know, i will spell it out for you: Obviously, Uranus, Astrology and the Solar system are the most complicated concepts you have come across in your miserable life and for you think this will pose a challenge to 98% of NLers is just an insane notion when it wont even trouble a high school kid except he/she comes from your lineage. You just keep confirming that you are deranged with every post.
Why wont stupidity be measured in Ritchboys? BUFOON!
Re: Funny Lines in Music by 0one(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
Peeps abeg na funny lines people come here come read ooo, Make una open anoda thread on una yabis level, I tire for una oooo , haba, since yesterday,

on second tut, i go free una , Na NairaLand, Things like this cant be avoided, lol sad

I suffocated my shrink just for talkin
Came back and bleeped up his pallbearers and made 'em drop his coffin
It's fight music! , Swifty McVay in fight music : Devil's Night Album
Re: Funny Lines in Music by sinistyle(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2010
'my gun's got a loud bang, u wanna hear it, he said "uh, no" like number 1 in spanish. Papoose(2 glocks)
the sperm in me will scramble the eggs in a woman's ovaries. Canibus (Beast from the east)
Re: Funny Lines in Music by ritchboy(m): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2010
Sinistyle
you've just recycled the same ole crap you said b4 which i've already shred. . . Is this the part we hand you your award for 'doofus of the millennium'?
why are u getting all worked up over a joke? Perhaps being the most prominent member of the intellectually challenged, you have a more accurate estimate than 98%?

Again, only a 5-star imbecil€ like sinistyle would think Uranus(name of a place) is a "complicated" word. Maybe "Lagos", "Nigeria", "Africa" etc are also complicated. . . Your idi0cy stands out like bird sh.it on a black shoe.
Re: Funny Lines in Music by Mobinga: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2010
FUNNY LINES! Na wa 4 una.
Re: Funny Lines in Music by sinistyle(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2010
@ ritchboy
is it that you cant just reason since being a numb skull is your default mental setting or you just have stupidity as a talent?
First you cant make inferences from simple statements now you cant even comprehend a conspicuos explanation.
Advice: go and get laid maybe that will help you chill and then you can start to put 2 and 2 together mentally.
Re: Funny Lines in Music by ritchboy(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2010
^^ words of a loser. . . The orangutan called Ibime who started this has realized the folly of it and gone AWOL. . . Tosinadeda has raised his white flag. . . But being the lost cause he is, Sinistyle is still parading his retardation like a prestigious trophy. . .
I refuse to be dragged any further into your senseless argument. . . THE END.
Re: Funny Lines in Music by sinistyle(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
just when i was begining to have fun, you called truce. it's all good sad #now playing:Spice girls--Let love lead the way.
Re: Funny Lines in Music by hustla(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2010
Freestyle Friday, Phenomenal Vs Big Kev

Look Dawg, Im a King, I'm far from Loser/
U had a dream u was a King, cut the crap dawg, u not Martin Luther/
I see the hate im ur face, u a chump not a challenger, BET made a mistake/
I'm flawless, the only time I make a mistake/IS when ma son say he hungry and I MAKE HIM A STEAK/
This is manslaughter/I'm so ahead of yo' time, I'm married to yo' grand-daughter's grand-daughter/
Who the dummy on the block this summer?/
He dialed 911 and blocked his number/
You aint hard to me/
I stomp yo head till ur brain got more leaks than Lil' Wayne Carter III/
Re: Funny Lines in Music by Mobinga: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
hustla:

Freestyle Friday, Phenomenal Vs Big Kev

Look Dawg, Im a King, I'm far from Loser/
U had a dream u was a King, cut the crap dawg, u not Martin Luther/
I see the hate im your face, u a chump not a challenger, BET made a mistake/
I'm flawless, the only time I make a mistake/IS when ma son say he hungry and I MAKE HIM A STEAK/
This is manslaughter/I'm so ahead of yo' time, I'm married to yo' grand-daughter's grand-daughter/
Who the dummy on the block this summer?/
He dialed 911 and blocked his number/
You aint hard to me/
I stomp yo head till your brain got more leaks than Lil' Wayne Carter III/
MURDER
Re: Funny Lines in Music by sinistyle(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2010
Serius Jones vs Jin
you've been whack forever/
isnt it 2 billion in China/ you couldnt go platinum over there

Big L
i told him give up the dough/
or you broke?/ {gun shots *2}, now u dead broke/
Re: Funny Lines in Music by kaypumpin2(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
The whole i got a story to tell track by B.I.G
Re: Funny Lines in Music by pheesayor(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2010
the whole of "it's a goal" by modenine.

I've got more shine that kolina's bald head grin

even if you threw your leg up and hit the referee's assistant with you right foot you wouldnt hit the lines man

infact the whole track is crazy

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Funny Lines in Music by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 21, 2010
My pen sparks the benchmark I fench off tar
No sixteen, no vaccine, I'm so sick my ten bars cough
Now I'm off

K 'Naan - TV In The Radio
grin cheesy grin
Re: Funny Lines in Music by chiogo(f): 3:48am On Apr 21, 2010
See insults!! Well, I can't say you guys went off-topic, the back and forth disses were hella funny. "you are an imbecilic idi0t", "you're a concrete f[i]o[/i]ol"  Tehehe ok I made those up, my head hurts.  embarassed grin

@topic
"I call them April babies 'cause they fools" - Lil' wayne in "Mr. Carter"
Re: Funny Lines in Music by chamotex(m): 5:25am On Apr 21, 2010
chiogo:

"I call them April babies 'cause they fools" - Lil' wayne in "Mr. Carter"

grin grin grin

@post
I'm the $hitt, I should walk around with pampers on me - Lil Wayne  -  Chain Hang Low Remix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz - 27 [album Mp3 Download] / Download : Wallzee - Pabo [new Music] / Where To Download Nigeria Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.