Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Advice On The Fulani Terrorism Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice On The Fulani Terrorism Issue (516 Views)

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice On The Fulani Terrorism Issue by Oracle16(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2018
My advice to all South East, South South, South West and Middle Belt Governors is to come together and seek for help from the United Nations, United States and United Kingdom in combating the 4th most deadliest terrorist group called the Fulani militants. This should be done as soon as possible.

The international community must do something and I believe they will be willing to do something because if nothing is done, before the middle of this year, Fulani militants will start kidnapping and killing foreigners, especially westerners. The people in charge of this government are their sponsors and will never do anything to stop this killings. Mark my word, if nothing is done before the middle of 2018, Fulani militants will be more deadly than Isis. They will be more of trouble than the Isis. Something should be done and must be done ask soon as possible!

1 Like

Re: My Advice On The Fulani Terrorism Issue by Oracle16(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2018
This is my advice.
Re: My Advice On The Fulani Terrorism Issue by Oracle16(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Let this advice be followed urgently
Re: My Advice On The Fulani Terrorism Issue by Oracle16(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is my advice.
Re: My Advice On The Fulani Terrorism Issue by whatofyou: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
THA COMPLETE VERSION

There is no angle you look at the fulani nomads' menace and not want to pay back in their own coin. It becomes worrisome that what puts us daily on the global map is always for the wrong reasons. The president's stance on this time bomb is also worth not relying on. But the proverbial ram must find a way when it is shoved to the wall.

Some say the remedy to the confusion is releasing poisonous chemicals on our farms. Get a 'cowicide' and treat every damn green thing, and see these nomads embark on a no return to the South with the remaining of their herd. The disadvantage, poisonous chemicals don't know who the friend is nor the enemy! Our environment will become so damaged that human lives and other ecosystem might become harmed, and will take a gazillion years to heal.

Others want to get these same guns that make these nomads seem indomitable. This strategy would have been the nail-to-the-coffin of this palaver. Just that I cannot vouch whether there will still be Nigerians! The degree of rage on both sides will or may lead to self-extermination. Border countries will now set up a committee on sharing the spoils of war.

The laughable one is: "bone beef!" Who thought up this strategy should be promptly awarded. His or her type might think: "If we can make ladders, why not make them so tall that we walk into heaven through them." Just because a good quality glass 'obscures reality,' does not mean you can walk through it! There has to be a shattering, a break; the butchers, truck drivers, our brothers, will come to us for dependence, abi?

And come to think of it, aren't we talking about the fulani nomads? One peculiarity to every kind of nomads is that they usually take their cattle as their inheritance or property. So if you don't buy their market, but they consistently come and feed their property on our means of sustenance, who then is winning?

"Wetin I dey find for Sokoto, dey for my shokoto!" The bone of contention is to make ranching a requirement for cattle rearing. Commercial livestock businesses like poultry, piggeries, fisheries et c. that are very profitable do not become pests to other businesses in the vicinity. Ekiti State governor's approach! Yes, it was repeated in Benue but back-fired. Here comes the real deal: Esprit de corps and sacrifice.

Nothing good comes easy. Let us stop this attitude of it-does-not-concern-us when our fellows are being hurt and killed because of a just cause. Let us learn to grieve with people who are grieving. Let people of the South begin to press their leaders to enact laws that will make nomadic cattle rearing a weighty crime. Let us learn to 'fight' till our voices are heard! Even if it means weeks or months, we should learn to sacrifice our personal comfort for the good of all, for it is he who has the shoes on that can say how it hurts. Civilized and united protest. All the other mess in this country will correct themselves if we should take this simple stance. Peace!

OGWUGO KA ORA M N'ONU NA OKWU A.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Nigerians Can Expect As 2019 General Elections Draw Near / And They Said OBJ Should Keep Quiet / How China Spied On The African Union’s Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.