Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife (53430 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
No much difference
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by prinsam30: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
I just love this babe I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by Follygunners: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
highchief1:
she and her husband uses same soap n cream the man bleach tol

Kontinu dey kill grammar oo. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by Nakai: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
She is beautiful gaskiya

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by vicoloni(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Her ugliness increased in two folds.

Thought money removes ugliness was always the case.

Well, in nabila case, it's directly the opposite.

How that ajegunle tout loved this Ikeja slut should be in the wonders of the 21st century.

Nothing do am. Trump wife na former 'losho

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by martineverest(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
when was the before? .....2016picture is not a huge throwback...show us 2010 pics
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by Freethought(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

How that ajegunle tout loved this Ikeja slut should be in the wonders of the 21st century.

ODE calling another person's wife slut... How is your mum, your sister and your daughter (if you have one)?

Senseless people everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by swashbuckler84: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
vicoloni:

Nothing do am. Trump wife na former 'losho

Abi? See her own throwback photos

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by oloriLFC(f): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamleumas:
NEWLY IMPORTED GUCCI YAM NOW AVAILABLE @ #250K/EACH
D.M ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED...
Beht u wicked sha o! shey na yam wey get skin cancer u wan sell abi? moreover, e fit quench hunger 4 d whole year?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by zoraro(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Follygunners:

Kontinu dey kill grammar oo. :-

Are you serious. You don't know what uses mean angry.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by okerekeikpo: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ashawo charge and bail
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by Follygunners: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
zoraro:

Soyinka, Achebe... I hail una! grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by coputa(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

An Ajegunle tout and Ikeja slut made it to national.limelight but you are relatively unknown and down trodden,your are not even known in Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by spencekat(m): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
geostrata:
January is hard!! �Today while I was chilling there appeared a guy trying to sell a cat� to me and when I refused and told him that we don't have rats� in my house, he persuaded me to buy it and he will bring the rats� later in the afternoon. �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by tundeotunba(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamleumas:
NEWLY IMPORTED GUCCI YAM NOW AVAILABLE @ #250K/EACH
D.M ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED...

Hushpuppi would love this

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
She's damn ugly
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by ADRIAN88(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

As mentally incapacitated as they may seem to appear, Father still forgive them their many iniquities.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by GuidoVanRossum: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
zoraro:

It should be "use" bro.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by pokipoki: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Stop the insults!!! If you think you are better than them, why don't you post the picture of your partner. You never can tell what he or she does for a living.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by pokipoki: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Freethought:

ODE calling another person's wife slut... How is your mum, your sister and your daughter (if you have one)?

Senseless people everywhere!!!
Dude well said!!! One of those "village" people who just got access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife by ashawopikin(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2018
What about d throwback pics of when she was in Ikeja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff / Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.