Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (53438 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by made4naija(f): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, was, this afternoon, arrested by the policemen attached to the Lagos airport, after he slapped a staff of Dana Air.

It was gathered that the actor had missed his flight to Abuja, after arriving the airport late and he got angry. However, when a security staff of the airline was trying to profile him (search him), Iyke gave him a slap. .

The airport policemen were immediately called in by the management of the airline and Iyke was whisked away.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-_q-ChF2E/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t7aGyCCqxQ?t=18

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by KingSatan: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see how i have frustrated your life?

No matter how much you invest in Blogging, you will remain poor.

After spending quality time creating you.

Mtcheeeew angry angry angry angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by itspzpics(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by SAMBARRY: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
This guy and his violent temper sef

No iota of self control

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by OneCorner: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Because of ordinary slap?
If na me wey dey use 2 by 2 reset pesin brain nko

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by MrGist: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
cool
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by oyoyoyo: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
chiaaaa
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by idu1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Are you kidding me?
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by gaby(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
What insolence and arrant rubbish from this arrogant idiot. Can he try same outside the shores of Nigeria?

No be him fault sha...the guy suppose brush am well if not for fear of losing his job.

He should press charges and see it to the end.
Paperback preorder of my story in sig available.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by made4naija(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by hisexcellency34: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jim Iyke is always acting like someone high on tramadol. He needs deliverance

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Macopol01(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see how i have frustrated your life?

No matter how much you invest in Blogging, you will remain poor.

After spending quality time creating you.

Mtcheeeew angry angry angry angry

See mumu

46 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by FoxyFlow(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
It is funny that Jim Iyke will have the effrontery to slap a staff because he missed his flight. Really... That's how Nigerians who have tasted poverty and then taste a little bit of wealth behave. They just feel the world is beneath their feet. Who asked him to come late in the first place?

Please, a good lawyer should follow up this case for Human Rights Abuse. He should be made to pay till he learns to respect the common man who he once was.

Gracias!

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
He's thinks he's on a movie set

19 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by SageTravels: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Arriving early at the airport is very important. Don't complicate things for yourself. plan Ahead and enjoy your trip.

8 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Articul8(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
That my guy too arrogant. I knew something like that gona happen soon. I saw his interview on hiptv few months ago... The presenter was just looking.

I like him though.

8 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by bamasite(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Village people

Is our work o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by lifestyle1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
No one is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by SolnergyPower: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by StarUp: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
I thought T.B Joshua delivered this guy before?

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by kindnyce(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yeyebrities...feeling funky.
Jail him cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by prela(f): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin Guyman tot he was on a movie set

8 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why will a man slap his fellow man in the public.

Jim deserves to be dealt with seriously so his brain can be whole again...same thing little boy, elder001 needs.
Ba sense! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by OVAFYNBOY(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is not real na, we were acting movie
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by dayleke: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Are you seriously serious?

E don enter am be dat...

Chai!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by phemmyfour: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tout will always be tout...Its in him!

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by BabbanBura(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
made4naija:
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, was, this afternoon, arrested by the policemen attached to the Lagos airport, after he slapped a staff of Dana Air.

It was gathered that the actor had missed his flight to Abuja, after arriving the airport late and he got angry. However, when a security staff of the airline was trying to profile him (search him), Iyke gave him a slap. .

The airport policemen were immediately called in by the management of the airline and Iyke was whisked away.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-_q-ChF2E/?hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t7aGyCCqxQ?t=18

Who does he thinks he is sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by begwong: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
The igbo he has been smoking in his movies are beginning to work on his head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff by Abfinest007(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
celebrity my foot who is not a celebrity it all depends on what they are celebrating u for.Evan was celebrated as a smart kidnapper

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.