Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (66788 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by 6pax: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is what every girl should be doing to reduce tension and prevelant BP in the land.
note: staring boobs reduce high blood pressure according to Harvard research 2008.
TX you gifty for reducing someone blood pressure wit your succulent nice boobs. You are indeed gift to we men wink
Forget about pips that curse they are hypocrites after cursing they end up self serving with your hot pics cheesy
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Angelb4: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Gifty and controversies are like 5n6
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
We ve seen it b4.....why d covering?
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
just passing sha
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ashwo business is not booming for her, she should find something doing.
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by mema900: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
And this is news
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by shegie(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
dis girl is possessed
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oloshoooooooooooooooooo
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
upon all the boob exposing,she still no blow
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
As much as I don't agree with you,your statement makes more sense than Gifty.
KushyKush:
Nice body... Will be perfect for rituals.
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Babe, Bisola has been acting ,Efe has been singing(trash),Tboss ?( na only God know where she dey enter with guys with their personal airplanes) .While you Gifty, has been going naked,showing your body all the time .Wait o,is it that guys have not been patronizing your market or what ? But why is it that most beautiful ladies are dull?
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by salmonkas178(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
She's just trying to stay relevant and attract customers...
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by ifedayo2015: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
What's gifty instagram handle
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by creekmayor: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Which Career?!

Threebear:
This girl is just too shameless. Clearly she can't figure out anything to do with her career.
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Northkendal(f): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=64127659]This girl is just too shameless. Clearly she can't figure out anything to do with her career. Threebear threebear, howfar baba?
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by birdsview(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
This girl is just too shameless. Clearly she can't figure out anything to do with her career.
you said career She doesn't have any career o
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Where are the Vaseline crew members?
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Boss13: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Her advert strategy is not working. It’s filled with desperation as she is yet to meet the rich man that would change her life.
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by chimaicon(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
The attached pix tells it all

Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Freeman59: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
which career??
Threebear:
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by halfbloodprince(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
can't lie..i find this super hot

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
codemaniacs:

So what is your point?
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by OfficialOjonimi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Attention seeker.
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Olatara(f): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
crisycent:
There’s too much going on in this country to worry about shameless hoes!
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
I like her
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by actrinity(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Vince77:
I can still see the tits with my third eye.
Hahahahahaha you're my type Bro... I always make use of my spiritual eyes in this kind of pix. With spiritual eyes, you can always see the hidden treasure in anything.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Liftme(f): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
Her life or Career? Which Career ds one get?
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by Cately(f): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
AdSense account or YouTube with AdSense or blog with AdSense account needed
Re: Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2019
Kill no dreams

If a thread of January last year can still make it to frontpage, u can still achieve ur dreams

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.