Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,110 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Help Moving And Studying In Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Moving And Studying In Austria (3776 Views)

My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Moving And Studying In Austria by youngking22(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello explores and travellers please I really need your help and suggestions concerning these topic, I don't see post off Austria in these forum. Even peeps studying in Germany can also help Thanks.

I have an opportunity to study in Austria, but not a single clue as how to begin, am just a 19 year old guy, with no passport nor previous travel record and language difficulties ( Austria speaks Dutch),
I will like to know what document and examinations I need to take in Nigeria, Thanks once again.
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by Uncleofon: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2018
My brother just came back from austria. the process is not that hard.the major factor is money.

1 Like

Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by youngking22(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2018
Uncleofon:
My brother just came back from austria. the process is not that hard.the major factor is money.
Money is not the issue just the documents and requirements and examination to take in Nigeria that's all
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by Uncleofon: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2018
youngking22:
Money is not the issue just the documents and requirements and examination to take in Nigeria that's all

Ok man. anyway you go about it is cool. as long as you get to austria. my brother has stated my application so far i know how much have been spent.
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by CassieV(f): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
youngking22:
( Austria speaks Dutch)
Austrians speak Deutsch(German) not Dutch..
Dutch is a language spoken in the Netherlands and Belguim..

Viel Glück smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by youngking22(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
CassieV:

Austrians speak Deutsch(German) not Dutch..
Dutch is a language spoken in the Netherlands and Belguim..

Viel Glück smiley
Thanks do I need to learn German here in Nigeria as that what my uncle says
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by youngking22(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Uncleofon:

Ok man. anyway you go about it is cool. as long as you get to austria. my brother has stated my application so far i know how much have been spent.
please what and what have you done, such as what documents and requirement are needed
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by CassieV(f): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
youngking22:
Thanks do I need to learn German here in Nigeria as that what my uncle says
It's necessary, to help you integrate well when you get there.
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by steve10(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by steve10(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by samuelkingz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by Uncleofon: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
samuelkingz:

lol..bro to leave this country dey hungry you die ohh...you dey run Fiji,Austria...which one again...abeg pass me ur contact make we connect

No be small thing oh anyone wey click na still God win.
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by ropodinho3633(m): 5:06am On Jan 14, 2018
Try scholarship in China, you will never regret it. Easy to make cash here, there women turn you to celebrity
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by ropodinho3633(m): 5:10am On Jan 14, 2018
I spend many years/money looking for shengen /America visa, not knowing people in those countries I mention come to China to do business and teach English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:
Try scholarship in China, you will never regret it. Easy to make cash here, there women turn you to celebrity
hw can we try it
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by samuelkingz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:
I spend many years/money looking for shengen /America visa, not knowing people in those countries I mention come to China to do business and teach English.

can you kindly drop the process for us here...
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by ropodinho3633(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Different visa types, depend on the one you want
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by Ezege042: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by flexyndavis(m): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2018
am coming to China for teaching, tell me which visa 2 use
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by flexyndavis(m): 1:23am On Jan 15, 2018
ropodinho3633:
pls tell me how u went the procedures, am coming

1 Like

Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by Poddy(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2018
ropodinho3633:
are you serious about this bro?.....i'm interested
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
youngking22:
Hello explores and travellers please I really need your help and suggestions concerning these topic, I don't see post off Austria in these forum. Even peeps studying in Germany can also help Thanks.

I have an opportunity to study in Austria, but not a single clue as how to begin, am just a 19 year old guy, with no passport nor previous travel record and language difficulties ( Austria speaks Dutch),
I will like to know what document and examinations I need to take in Nigeria, Thanks once again.
austria speaks deutsch(german) not dutch. How far are you on the process. Let's make this thread active

1 Like

Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by sholajigga(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
ropodinho3633:
Different visa types, depend on the one you want

What province are you in?

1 Like

Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Anyone here planning to study in Austria? Let's make this thread active again..

Austria seems easy too.
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by Mukah1234(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
pitapromiz:
Anyone here planning to study in Austria? Let's make this thread active again..

Austria seems easy too.

Hmmm.

So what info do u have about migrating to Austria?
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by menacity(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
ropodinho3633:
...Can you give me links pls
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by sholajigga(m): 4:03am On Mar 20, 2018
ropodinho3633:

Pls, how do Chinese women turn you to celebrity?

你是美国人吗?

你是欧洲人吗?

As long as you’re a fēi zhōu rén, my brother they’ll pick the 美国人 and 欧洲人 over you.

Truly, some of them like African men but because you’re African doesn’t mean you’re a celebrity in china oo.

Especially you as a 尼日利亚人。

Not every school in China offers scholarship for Nigerians.

You can study and work if the institution give you permit.

Some students knowing the institution won’t give them permit go behind to work.

If you are caught, you’ll pay a fine of 5k RMB, that’s if you’re lucky.

If you’re unlucky, you’ll be on the next available flight to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by meekmill(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Uncleofon:

Have you done your Visa processing?
Re: Help Moving And Studying In Austria by meekmill(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
youngking22:
please what and what have you done, such as what documents and requirement are needed
Sup bro, have you process your Visa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travel To The North For The First Time. Advise / Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story / Directions On How To Get To Banana Island From Ikorodu. Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.