Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (63175 Views)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by deebrain(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
So will the attention seekers like Freeze and his followers on nairaland end up really looking stupid.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by AceDomino(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fake smile niyen
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by chris31(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oruma Oruma Oruma how many times did i call you i still remember the pain u put me by missing that die minutes penalty at Mali 2002

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by pappythinko(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
May God bless him richly and cause him to experience divine restoration. Amen! I lost almost 500k to MMM outta my greediness and stupidity, and as I type I never still recover fully. How someone could lose 1.2billion to so called pastors and fraudsters and still be grinning this way eludes me.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Impeller(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
During AFCON 2006, I realized that his ball play was similar to that of Jay-Jay. I wish you a speedy recovery Champ.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Fawklicant: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2018
majamajic:
so it was his ghost in the other pictures ?

Obviously this is some damage control to give the guy a little dignity na . Besides I read about his predicament mid last year, so it's been on for a few years now, just that some of you are getting to hear about it now that Daddy freeze mentioned it.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by crazymommy(f): 1:44am On Jan 13, 2018
ericmani:

why trying to be wise you're only ending up explaining ur supidity...why go to sch if all u get is a mere certificate?
k
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by AlanSugar(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2018
Leverageisback:
just because them dey shine teeth no mean say dem no dupe am who is this childish op sef?

But who dash Wilson oruma 1.2 billion? The kind lies wey people de circulate for social media No be here.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by billyG(m): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2018
make dem snap am for full moon make we see.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by ewosk: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
The way people think baffles me...

If you have a sibling and you see news and pictures circulating about him being depressed... What will you do....

I guess visit him, cheer him up but that do not mean he do not have the problem but you are committed to be there for him at this moment...Nice his brother did what a sane person should do... Some twisted folks now are saying the first pictures that circulated was a media stunt... Look at Wilson Oruma shave even in this new picture, a person of his erstwhile calibre wont be looking like this if everything is going on fine..
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by ewosk: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
AlanSugar:

But who dash Wilson oruma 1.2 billion? The kind lies wey people de circulate for social media No be here.

What do you know about football and what players earn....do you know how long Oruma played oversea for top flight clubs..

Years Team Apps (Gls)
1993–1994 Bendel Insurance ? (?)
1994–1998 Lens 42 (2)
1996–1997 → Nancy (loan) 22 (0)
1998–1999 Samsunspor 21 (4)
1999–2000 Nîmes 25 (2)
2000–2002 Servette 49 (12)
2002–2005 Sochaux 77 (6)
2005–2008 Marseille 56 (3)
2008–2009 Guingamp 24 (5)
2009–2010 AO Kavala 23 ...

so for someone who played from 1994 - 2010 outside Nigeria, 1.2b is an impossible sum...
N1.2b is less than what many Nigerian players earn yearly as at now.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by macof(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
NaoSlay:

When I told them this shii was scripted with daddy freeze as producer, y'all abused me?

They just want to defame some pastors.

If someone was duped billions, can the person laugh out like that?

With all the teeth showing?

this same iidiot again? it takes a high level of idiocy to call this fake and connected to daddy freeze
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by slightlyMad(f): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2018
God, Every relative that will buy shirt and pay barber to cut my hair just so i will not be remembered or elevated.
remove them from my life.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card / FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.