Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (63133 Views)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by crazymommy(f): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:

Every church is one to me. As long as your heart is genuine and true, I'll defend every religion, Buddhism, Islam and every Christian church.
no one is asking you not to defend your religion,we are talking about those pastors that are collecting tithes which is not biblical......no pastor i repeat no pastor have argued with scriptural proof that tithes are meant to be collected,all they keep quoting is the book of malachi ....

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Threebear(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
safarigirl:
Your job is not to defend religions, you're not God. Religions should not be defended
I do whatever the hell I want with my time and data, you don't get to tell me what to do.
And God didn't create religion, men did, it's not His job to defend it!
Men should.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by safarigirl(f): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:

I do whatever the hell I want with my time and data, you don't get to tell me what to do.
And God didn't create religion, men did, it's not His job to defend it!
Men should.
sorry sir. We don see you wey create religion, have fun with your 10 MB cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Ten06(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
These are very old pictures, he now has gray hair. He is having mental problem because he could not cope with losing all his life savings since 2012
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by stock18: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
hmm
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Dollabiz: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Threebear(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
crazymommy:
no one is asking you not to defend your religion,we are talking about those pastors that are collecting tithes which is not biblical......no pastor i repeat no pastor have argued with scriptural proof that tithes are meant to be collected,all they keep quoting is the book of malachi ....
Many things we do today are not biblical, Christmas is not in the Bible, wearing white to a church in the name of church wedding was not in the Bible, even Christianity is not in the Bible, Jesus the foundation of Christianity practiced Judaism.
I'll never pay tithe but it will be foolish of me to question the mindset of people that do.
Every man has his faith and what works for him, life will be so much easier when we live and let others live.

4 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by NaoSlay: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2018

When I told them this shii was scripted with daddy freeze as producer, y'all abused me?

They just want to defame some pastors.

If someone was duped billions, can the person laugh out like that?

With all the teeth showing?

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by safarigirl(f): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
crazymommy:
What is your hype with this globe you keep shouting??must you take a message to the globe??let him start from his home first....
don't mind that bros.

No be only the globe, the likes of Joel Osteen get heat in their own country from many Americans and the 'globe' has not heard it. There were many freedom fighters in various nations, how many did the 'globe' hear of? Did it reduce the impact of the message?

Make Freeze siddon dey wait for UN Sec Gen to acknowledge him before he says his truth

4 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by komzy589(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thank God for him. It is a complicated world and only d naive view it in black and white.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by jamace(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
Yet again daddy freeze ends up looking like a fool.
Your statement is over the bar.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by ehemwhy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thank God ....I am so happy to see him this way ...with the right people and attitude ....he'll will be back on his feet in no time
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by itsandi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Happiness is the key smiley
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by SmartyPants(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
midehi2:
Hian! so the first pics, was he acting movie because there's a big difference

That someone is depressed does not mean they won't smile from time to time.

Look at the cheap polo shirt that a legend of Nigerian football is wearing. That should speak volumes!
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by crazymommy(f): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
safarigirl:
don't mind that bros.

No be only the globe, the likes of Joel Osteen get heat in their own country from many Americans and the 'globe' has not heard it. There were many freedom fighters in various nations, how many did the 'globe' hear of? Did it reduce the impact of the message?

Make Freeze siddon dey wait for UN Sec Gen to acknowledge him before he says his truth
grin grin grin i tire for the guy ooo
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:

Is DR freeze among the people raising funds for him?
why are you so obssessed with this freeze guy? you must have sleepless nights Over freeze!

I don't even know who the fuvk freeze is. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by SmartyPants(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

When I told them this shii was scripted with daddy freeze as producer, y'all abused me?

They just want to defame some pastors.

If someone was duped billions, can the person laugh out like that?

With all the teeth showing?

he was duped years ago...

but even at that so the fact that he is smiling now means he wasnt duped? is that how to reason??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
this is not the only who has ever been duped, my friend lost 6 milion£££ to some oil crooks in Ahzabajan Russia
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Threebear(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
safarigirl:
sorry sir. We don see you wey create religion, have fun with your 10 MB cheesy
No sweetie I don't use 10mb,airtel 9GB ,every two weeks.
I heard poverty clouds vision, you start seeing a reflection of your plight on everyone. Count me out grin

6 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by midehi2(f): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
SmartyPants:

That someone is depressed does not mean they won't smile from time to time.

Look at the cheap polo shirt that a legend of Nigerian football is wearing. That should speak volumes!
Abeg this pics and the first pics that came out is totally different, the former looks as if he is mentally disorder...only for him smiling good to appear all of a sudden
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by baddosky1: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wilson Oruma is now the new Tonto Dike. He is currently trending.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by ogbeniolola: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
This kind of laugh is suspicious o! If you have lived with a depressed person, you will understand that this is the sort of wild laughter that precedes something sinister! So be careful, don't get too close or be carried away that this guy is fine o!
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by odehaj: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
crazymommy:
Freeze is more concerned about the so called pastor that stole from someone........
what's your own sef or are you his spokesperson? You are just everywhere reacting to comments on this thread. Its people like you that would be sleeping in church when you are close to menopause without hubby. Keep showing your disdain for genuine men of God.
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by toye440: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
crazymommy:
I know quoting me gives you erection and orgasm.........i don't blame you sha,you that your empty head is bigger than your IQ.............well i am not as rich as bill gate but one certain thing is i can feed your ignorance..... wink
chai u get bad mouth. How quoting u dey give erection and orgasm. Anyway still waiting for satisfaction as i just quote u....lol u too funny jare
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Follygunners: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
Yet again daddy freeze ends up looking like a fool.

You and ur daddy G.Os are the FOOLS ! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Crocodile teeth every where
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by poweredcom(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
na publicly stunt jare dem de laff una face now haha even if dem dupe am he can still eat n enjoy life well na
na so pastor take dupe my papa self
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by freshboi88: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:

Every church is one to me. As long as your heart is genuine and true, I'll defend every religion, Buddhism, Islam and every Christian church.

Am surprised this one says he is a catholic, I wonder what u learn in ur catholic church??.....catholics know the truth because the church teaches the undiluted truth. If u r a catholic at least ull see some truth in freezes message. Freeze should criticize d Catholic church too, dey r becoming too money conscious
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by bigtt76(f): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fact that he's laughing does not mean all is well undecided his brother may have bought him his favorite meal or drink and asked him to 'demo' on the selfie grin ...May God heal him of all infirmities in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by cotzywitzy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jim Iyke come carry your brother
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by crazymommy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
odehaj:
what's your own sef or are you his spokesperson? You are just everywhere reacting to comments on this thread. Its people like you that would be sleeping in church when you are close to menopause without hubby. Keep showing your disdain for genuine men of God.
well i guess you just described your sisters at home.....
Re: Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother by Threebear(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
freshboi88:

Am surprised this one says he is a catholic, I wonder what u learn in ur catholic church??.....catholics know the truth because the church teaches the undiluted truth. If u r a catholic at least ull see some truth in freezes message. Freeze should criticize d Catholic church too, dey r becoming too money conscious
I am or I'm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo / Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.