Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance (60342 Views)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by erico2k2(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

No sire

Wailers wail virtually on everything

How does Yusuf health affects day to day activities of government?

Wailers have lost it completely
The thing is he might have left long time ago, but they just have to make it public, so the guy who told us the story weeks back was telling the truth he hsa been vindicated,This is the Son of a Man who said its a shame 2015 Nigerians are going abroad for treatment, he went, his son went mayB his wife soon.Now with the huge ammount budgeted for the state house health facility at Aso Rock, waht did they do with it? little wonder the 1st lady said there is not even pain killers at the clinic.

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by frankyychiji(f): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
the vegetable is now suffering from brain damage.... get well soon Yusuf and make your country proud in next paralympic game... grin grin
We need him there to make us proud. Sarrki what do you think?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by heendrix(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

No sire
wailers or sarrki has lost his life for life undecided

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Lomprico2: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Burr that overgrown baby talk say he is getting better already?

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by frankyychiji(f): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Drabeey:
see dem

believe this fake news at your own peril

Drabeey was HERE
grin grin Street urchin. You see yourself now?

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Yesbody: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Quick recovery
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by tubok: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
what do you call a male child?
lols.. so many empty heads roaming the street..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTKqarDKBvc

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by willibounce1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
lol..what do you expect from evil politicians. Did you all think he will allow his son to die in the useless hospitals in Nigeria. They know they have not equiped the Nigerian hospitals that's why they don't waste time to travel for treatment. That's why i say if you are poor in Nigeria, it is double jeopardy for you. You better do everything to either run away from the country or make money by any means.

go to nigerian hospitals and see how people are suffering because they don't have money to do one test or the other. even the ones that have money for treatment are being tossed around like animals. go to Luth idi araba and see the bunch of incompetent rude basta.rds are treating people like piece of shi..t. you definitely won't have money and subject yourself to crazy people that don't value human lives.

the country has been so messed up by these evil politicians. Now his son has gone abroad for better treatment while ordinary nigerians are dying in nigerian hospitals that lack infrastructure and reasonable doctors.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by 3kay945(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

No sire

Isn't it time you guys stop this wailers thing Aren't you too affected with the situations of things presently in this country?
Mind you the president family affair is also peoples concern.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Emyogalanya: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Am happy for the first family
THEY WILL SOON DISCHARGE HIM FROM THIS WORLD ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC RIGHTS
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Bimpe29: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Get well soon first son.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Georgeisco2007: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
shininglite:

This is my 7th year on nairaland and i havnt seen a programmed zoombie like you ... One day Buhari would leave office and you would realise what you have done to yourslef ..

His mumu never do am. Shebi Buhari is trying to preserve his son's life, yet he allowed others children, wives and husbands to die @ Benue massacre. The evil that men do, lives with them
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by morbeta(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This govt lies too much , they lies when the truth is required, they lie when silence is golden , they lie even in lies, they tell lies that lies in lies and worst is that they lie when there is absolutely no need for a lie sef . Smh

They even lie in prayers.

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by gregyboy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Your father went on coma...
You went on coma... undecided

Nigeria is presently on coma till 2019 undecided

Schools should teach coma as a course in nigeria
More of gst...

Abegi ...shift lemme faint for Nigeria

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Nackzy: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
naijaboy756:
God will judge you and ensure that the punishment passes till your 3rd generation
Sarki please beg that guy.... That word is serious... That's a curse, Don't condemn your posterity cos of someone you don't even know or even see b4

Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Mike008(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Which one we go believe now, discharged or flown to Germany?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by DeRuggedProf: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
I pity this young man who through no fault of his was born and raised by a cow.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
frankyychiji:
We need him there to make us proud. Sarrki what do you think?
exactly, you have a point there, suggest where we can fix him... I suggest wheelchair polo, u know aboki and polo sports has something in common
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by DeRuggedProf: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mike008:
Which one we go believe now, discharged or flown to Germany?

This government lies even to the devil.... ;
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by babalonimi: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This govt lies too much , they lies when the truth is required, they lie when silence is golden , they lie even in lies, they tell lies that lies in lies and worst is that they lie when there is absolutely no need for a lie sef . Smh
U use lie to cover lie
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Tecno66: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

So shall it be for you too
I beg make una no take laugh kill me o.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Tecno66: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
babalonimi:

U use lie to cover lie
When man lie about lie, truth fit be the result o.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by sarrki(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
exactly, you have a point there, suggest where we can fix him... I suggest wheelchair polo, u know aboki and polo sports has something in common

I dislike Igbos remnants
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by DeRuggedProf: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
He can depart Nigeria to hell. How does this news resurrect the slain 73 in Benue?
Pharoah"s male born...... cry
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by planetx: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
I knew they were lying about him getting better and ready to be discharged when they said his friend was not involved in the accident when we saw the picture of yusuf and the friend in the hospital when buhari visited. Wouldn't the friend have come out and deny being involved in an accident that happend close to a month now. I wish him what is useless father wishes for Nigerians.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

I dislike Igbos remnants
Zone-B spotted grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Tecno66: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
erico2k2:

The thing is he might have left long time ago, but they just have to make it public, so the guy who told us the story weeks back was telling the truth he hsa been vindicated,This is the Son of a Man who said its a shame 2015 Nigerians are going abroad for treatment, he went, his son went mayB his wife soon.Now with the huge ammount budgeted for the state house health facility at Aso Rock, waht did they do with it? little wonder the 1st lady said there is not even pain killers at the clinic.
This is the problem with our so called leaders. Barry White sang a song, practice what you preach. He campaigned against foreign treatment while seeking office but is doing virtually everything he campaigned against. They forget a lot of people are educated now and cant be deceived like before.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by otokx(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
computer0810:
I pity those that will still vote buhari come 2019

They too pity themselves.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by farouk2much(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
The Blood Of Innocent Nigerians Will Hunt Your Family Mr. President
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by ibkgab001: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
I will make sure buhari wins next election so that Donlekan who said rubbish to me some years back about Buhari will silently commit sucide cheesy grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by Bhol28: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Crazy hungry bloggers,most of you need to be treated like Olunloyo for all these fake unsubstantiated news you post online.Yussuf that had being treated and certified ok and about to be discharged.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
shininglite:

This is my 7th year on nairaland and i havnt seen a programmed zoombie like you ... One day Buhari would leave office and you would realise what you have done to yourslef ..

He is a Special Edition Zombie. Customized for Buhari.

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures)