Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother (92994 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Younger Sister And Her Daughter / Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins / Photo: Meet Ayisha Buari, Nadia Buari's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2010
Nakele:

I do not see anything fake about Rita;'s skin, Why do you (NIGERIANS) always accuse your own left , right and centre? are you guys soooooo DARK that you envy those that are lighter?
lets be proud of how we look and leave the lighter ones alone , its not their fault that they are lighter and we are a bit dark, ok. What kind of jealousy is this?

Nakele,
Welcome to nairaland. Apparently, it's a sin to be born fair-skinned in Nigeria. This is one part of Africa where one can never be naturally light-skinned (unless of course one is "mixed"wink. I don't know why it is such a big deal to have fair skin in Nigeria. I see several light-skinned people everyday. . . . Big deal! I don't know what it is with Nigerians and their fascination with people's skin tones; am yet to understand this interesting phenomenon.  undecided.

Eh hee!. . . . . . .Out of curiosity, did Jay Jay Okocha's wife (Nkechi Egbuta-Okocha) "bleach" her face too?

@ topic,
Nadia Buari is pretty, but her sister is prettier; though not waaaaaaay prettier as some people are trying to imply.
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2010
Hjko
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by Kunbee: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
Awwwww her sis is cute
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by favouredjb(f): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2010
I agree with goodgirl and @angelloven

Two of my siblings are brown while two of us including a guy are fair
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by ceasyc(f): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2010
now i c where nadia got her nose from = dey both luk like their mom
pretty nadia but as she try foney reach she no go fit lose dat ghanaian accent but she speaks well tho
but cant say d same 4 some nollywooders

as 4 rita = i think its d lighting of d camera or na bright light wey dey there make her look v. light 4 there
she has neva been a dark gal or very light gal tho
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by tpia5: 4:07am On Dec 02, 2010
angelloven:

I read one of Nadia's interview where she categorically said she is not mixed. That they are naturally light skinned in their family.I wholeheartedly believed her, There are light skinned people In africa that are not mixed. I am one of them. It runs in my family, Many people outside my hometown has often asked me if am halfcast as they call it. It is not just me but all my family members though am the lightest, It baffles people because i have very dark eyes and brown hair that looks tinted with blond all the time and very flawless almost white skin. so they can't even call me albino, you can't question God. Just like,Rita and Nadia, Alot of people has often speculated that i bleach but few that know me very well, will put them right . Even people that later became my friends usuallly confess to me that they thought i was bleaching.
Africans didn't camedescend from black devil. They came from the same white God, Our food and climate has not been able to change some genes. The sooner you accept it the bettet for you.

nadia is obviously mixed.

if she says she isnt, then she may be unaware of the fact.

tuaregs, indians, lebanese, etc could all have quietly contributed their quota to the west african gene pool over the centuries.

if such contributions are too far back, unknown and hush-hush, then i guess it doesnt matter anymore- black covers a lot of things.
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by ifyalways(f): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2010
angelloven:

I read one of Nadia's interview where she categorically said she is not mixed. That they are naturally light skinned in their family.I wholeheartedly believed her, There are light skinned people In africa that are not mixed. I am one of them. It runs in my family, Many people outside my hometown has often asked me if am halfcast as they call it. It is not just me but all my family members though am the lightest, It baffles people because i have very dark eyes and brown hair that looks tinted with blond all the time and very flawless almost white skin. so they can't even call me albino, you can't question God. Just like,Rita and Nadia, Alot of people has often speculated that i bleach but few that know me very well, will put them right . Even people that later became my friends usuallly confess to me that they thought i was bleaching.
Africans didn't camedescend from black devil. They came from the same white God, Our food and climate has not been able to change some genes. The sooner you accept it the bettet for you.
You are exactly same tone with Nadia or light skined like Rita ?
Have u seen Nadias natural hair b4 or seen her one-on-one?
Nadia is mixed but cos of circumstances surrounding her paternity,she has to accept that she isnt mixed.
At the end of the day sha,each man has a right to stick to her opinion.  smiley
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by MrCork7: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2010
very ugly womens. Cant they be proper light skin! angry
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by OCHULORC(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
@ sjeezy8 , u suck! i wonder how u look urself,
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2010
Pls rita"s skin is bleached,nadia"s is naturally fair.Rita pls stop it. its beginning to hurt my eyes.
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by Hardballer(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2010
nadia is sooo fine
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by kacha0512: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
i am looking exactly like nadia,very light skined with a lot of hair,and people don't stop asking me if i am mixed race since i am a child , it's quite embarrasing;my mother told me that when i was born i was so light that must of people thought that my father was not my biological father and her family in law said that she chatted on my dad;
aside from the color of my skin,i look exactly like my father,
my grandmother told us that her grand mother has been raped by 2 whites men one day and my great grandmother was the product of that rape.she was mixed race.
i guess it's this gene that resurfaces from time to time to remind us of our genetic heritage.
i remember competing an application form once and i marked black african instead of mixed african;the lady i had in front of me told me that i made a was wrong,i marked black instead of mixed,i said to her i am not mixed ,she said you defenetly look like a mixed race,i said to her:don't tell me who i am please!
but in fact who am i?a mixed race or black?
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by ifyalways(f): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
Miriam Abdul Rauf a.k.a Nasara, 2009 winner of TV3’s Ghana’s Most Beautiful, is getting married this weekend.

According to information available to peacefmonline.com, Nasara will be getting married far away at her homeland in the Northern region. She will have a traditional marriage ceremony today Friday March 4 and a public wedding on Saturday March 5 and a reception on the national Independence Day Sunday March 6 2011 all up north.

Nasara has remained tight lipped on the identity of the man she is getting married to, but peacefmonline.com will surely investigate and reveal the man’s identity with pictures.

Nasara was crowned Ghana's Most Beautiful, at the National Theater in 2009 and represented Ghana at Miss Earth 2010 in the Philippines but she was stripped off her crown, for allegedly stealing a mobile phone belonging to a fellow contestant Miss UK, at the Miss Earth 2010, held in the Philippines.

Though the beauty queen who reportedly owns a boutique in Accra, has denied the allegation and given several explanations as to what really respired in the Philippines, this will forever be part of her profile.

Interestingly, another beauty queen is coincidentally getting married at the same time. Peacefmonline.com is reliably informed that, the elder sister of screen goddess Nadia Buari and former beauty queen, miss Shaida Buari is about to join the league of married celebrities in Ghana, this weekend.

Peacefmonline investigation reveals that Shaida will tie the nut in what is expected to be one of biggest celebrity wedding in Ghana this year, at her family residence at Dzorwulu in Accra, on Saturday March 5, 2011. This was confirmed by her father Alhaji Sidiku Buari a renowned musician and the former President of the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA).

“Yes Shaida is getting married this Saturday, she is very excited. All her siblings and all of us are looking forward to the big day”, Alhaji told Peacefmonline.com, this morning on phone.

The Miss Ghana 2002 beauty queen, will be getting married to her long time, full bred Nigerian Boyfriend [b]Olukunle Olusola Nubi [/b]who is a Computer Scientist and Consultant based in Britain. Shaida and Olukunle met some years back in the UK, where they become friends and later fell in love with each other. The talk of town wedding is expected to attract celebrities from Ghana, Nigeria, guests from UK, America and other parts of the world.

For those who are eager to see the lucky man taking over the heart of former beauty queen Shaida, be there on Saturday.

Peacefmonline.com congratulates both beauty queens.

source  http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/artikel.php?ID=204330&comment=6556906#com
For your sanity,don't bother clicking on the comments . . . .So much hate.

Wud post pics asap  cheesy
Mum of the bride is half Nigerian anyways.She is Sidiku Buari(Nadia's dad) 3rd wife
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by ifyalways(f): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2011
The bride,Shaida 2003 tongue

Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by ifyalways(f): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2011
Shaida babyyyyy.
Notice the striking resemblance . . .She and Nadia's sister(Page 1);same dad,different mothers.  smiley

Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by ifyalways(f): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2011
Groom  grin

Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by ifyalways(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2011
Dad,Bride and Mum

Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by ifyalways(f): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2011
Grooms Parents and Bride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by OneDee(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2011
Hmmm Her sis is really pretty.
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by dcdu69: 12:52pm On May 23, 2011
omg ! this girl is too light !!! sorry to say that but she is using cream! even if u r biracial u suppose to tan ! this girl look life she is white ! she is more lighter than her mother(who is biracial ) ! i know what i'm talking about i'm mix too and when i'm in africa i tan and look like an indian lol! she is light naturaly but i'm 100% sure that she is using cream to be lighter !!! sorry oooooh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway, i love her as an actrice!

ps : sorry to post this now but i just discover nairaland
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by anonymous6(f): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2011
when it comes to Nadia buari well her and her sister look like their mother and are beautiful in their own way. When it comes to her being mixed or just light skinned black, well before I didn't know. Some people used to say she is mixed and some used to say she is just light skinned black with Black Ghanian parents. The ones who said she was mixed used to make assumptions that her mother was Arab and father was Ghanian without proof[b] but later it was confirmed that her[/b] mother is Black Ghanian(as you can see in the pictures) and her biological father maybe Arab or mixed race Ghanian(which is still a debate). here's a video of her and her mother:
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDijV9G4IQg[/flash]
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by Ybutterfly: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
wow are the sisters from the same father undecided
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by Nayah(f): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2011
Cute smiley but really sad bleaching out
Nadia and sister are pretty
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by Goldieluks: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2011
Nayah:

Cute smiley but really sad bleaching out
Nadia and sister are pretty

who bleached?
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by Nayah(f): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2011
Hi Goldielucks, I'm not talking about the sisters, they don't do it, it's a general statement too many africans do it! wink
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by anonymous6(f): 1:54am On Dec 17, 2011
Nayah:

Hi Goldielucks, I'm not talking about the sisters, they don't do it, it's a general statement too many africans do it! wink

sad but true
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-804407.0.html
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by tpia5: 2:01am On Dec 17, 2011
from the sister's dressing it would seem she has some araboid heritage.
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by anonymous6(f): 3:04am On Dec 17, 2011
tpia@:

from the sister's dressing it would seem she has some araboid heritage.

you mean Arab history?, right
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by tpia5: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2011
sort of.

someone in the family is lebanese or indian i suppose.
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by mallorca(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
Missy B: Omo, see Rita's skin!! Na Die! kiss kiss
i love dat babe tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother by egaal: 1:56am On Jan 08, 2014
Good Girl:

Nakele,
Welcome to nairaland. Apparently, it's a sin to be born fair-skinned in Nigeria. This is one part of Africa where one can never be naturally light-skinned (unless of course one is "mixed"wink. I don't know why it is such a big deal to have fair skin in Nigeria. I see several light-skinned people everyday. . . . Big deal! I don't know what it is with Nigerians and their fascination with people's skin tones; am yet to understand this interesting phenomenon.  undecided.

Eh hee!. . . . . . .Out of curiosity, did Jay Jay Okocha's wife (Nkechi Egbuta-Okocha) "bleach" her face too?

@ topic,
Nadia Buari is pretty, but her sister is prettier; though not waaaaaaay prettier as some people are trying to imply.
Bullcrap! She's mixed. She's definitely mixed. Sidiku Buari's wife was a skank. She cheated on him with a white man, if she isn't white. She can't even be considered black. She's hardly even brown. She doesn't even have an African face, her nose and lips are a bit thinner. She's whiter than Van Vicker and Majid Michel and they're half-castes. So she's definitely a half-caste. So Sidiku is stupid if his wife is black and he thinks that's his daughter then he's mentally sick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.