Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Hate This Country! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate This Country! (717 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores / Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate This Country! by loanky: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'm just stranded with the way this so called NIMC has refused to issue my permanent ID since 2013 that I have registered for so called useless ID. I'm only carrying one useless temporary paper called slip which has limited my access to a functional bank account and my online business needs a real ID for identity verification. This, alone is frustrating and I'm here on Nairaland to pour out my frustration to you about how useless, disorganized and incompetent our government officials are. I don't even understand tye essence of the useless registration they are doing when they are not even capable of delivering good service to the public. Because of this luno and many online business platform that requires identity verification have rejected the useless ID card offered to me by this nonsense government
Re: I Hate This Country! by donsola(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
F U C K the Goverment
Re: I Hate This Country! by Daysun55(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Eeyaa.....take it easy bro
Re: I Hate This Country! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
loanky:
I'm just stranded with the way this so called NIMC has refused to issue my permanent ID since 2013 that I have registered for so called useless ID. I'm only carrying one useless temporary paper called slip which has limited my access to a functional bank account and my online business needs a real ID for identity verification. This, alone is frustrating and I'm here on Nairaland to pour out my frustration to you about how useless, disorganized and incompetent our government officials are. I don't even understand tye essence of the useless registration they are doing when they are not even capable of delivering good service to the public. Because of this luno and many online business platform that requires identity verification have rejected the useless ID card offered to me by this nonsense government
and me that applied for my own 2yrs ago is already complaining, i pray make e no reach year 2020..
Re: I Hate This Country! by MicheyJ1: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Everything jaga jaga. Everything scatter scatter. Poor man dey suffer suffer.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate This Country! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: I Hate This Country! by twosquare(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
loanky:
If you have the money..get E-passport (international passport).

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Dictionary’s Word Of The Year Describes Trumpism And Buharism / Air Force Can't Locate Dapchi Girls After Over 200 Hours Sorties - Nigerian Govt / ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.