Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (168172 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha.
You go tey for there.
Sheey na when David been get 40TG she tell am hide his face?
Now you again. Shee una no dey learn ni?
But wait o, This Chioma been no dey the picture when David dey hunger. So how come na her dey throne now... even do IF cover.
Odiegwu o
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow.... its now swag to impregnate ladies without marriage... God eppp us o
And christian socialites do it with pride.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by oooduancalmdown: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Hahahahaha ugly like Sofia mumu-du right hahaha confuse envious nobody like you grin grin yellowbar coward
Lol! The iboe girl is fucking ugly. No be lie. You fit go kill yaself. E no change reality on ground.
Osu pig
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Chiefly(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2018
crazymommy:
i can't say whether the guy is lying or not but what i don't understand is that why do many people like you here assume any nairalander can never know a celebrity personally or know the celebrity family member personally or girlfriend or boyfriend or husband or wife...is it they think that nairalanders are low life people ??that was how some months ago I mentioned that Rita Dominic is a very good friend of mine,guess what??a guy replied me and said "if you are Rita domic very good friend you won't have time to be on Nairaland "I was shocked to hear that...how do some people reason??as in WTF!!!!!

Understand that the gap between the Elites and common folks is too wide in Nigeria, it's not like in developed countries were everyone takes the bus/train nd stuff. so they can't bring themselves to imagine a celeb participating in normal activities. Folks around here worship celebs and think they some kind of god which is very wrong.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by maybachstarboy(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2018
person wey her Papa no rich fit go babcock ?
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by crazymommy(f): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Chiefly:

Understand that the gap between the Elites and common folks is too wide in Nigeria, it's not like in developed countries were everyone takes the bus/train nd stuff. so they can't bring themselves to imagine a celeb participating in normal activities. Folks around here worship celebs and think they some kind of god which is very wrong.
the irony of it is that,even some of them are living better than the so called celebs and they still worship the same celebs....

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by balosunky(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2018
crazymommy:
i can't say whether the guy is lying or not but what i don't understand is that why do many people like you here assume any nairalander can never know a celebrity personally or know the celebrity family member personally or girlfriend or boyfriend or husband or wife...is it they think that nairalanders are low life people ??that was how some months ago I mentioned that Rita Dominic is a very good friend of mine,guess what??a guy replied me and said "if you are Rita domic very good friend you won't have time to be on Nairaland "I was shocked to hear that...how do some people reason??as in WTF!!!!!
I never said that, and during ur Rita time I quoted the guy in ur support, My only problem is guys trying to trash people imagine to score a point. if he said he knew her no problem but saying I Bleep her is not a way to go even if it is true which is not. After Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun (wizkid) is my daddy nephew may I no call am my cousin before NL comes for my head
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Alphasoar(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2018
TDEMONEW:
just leave them God go soon punish dem

Lols, e bi like say dem dey for your matter small grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Nltaliban(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2018
Edonojie007:

Funny But True.
I Wish This Could Get To Buhari,make Him Know Sey Nigerian's Really Hate His Government.

it will get to him if we all keep posting

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by otabaotaba: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Nigeria is beggining to disgust me, does this LovePeddler know that she's the 3rd bastard mother
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by IkpuMmadu: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2018
cstr1001:

What Rubbish.

More like greed and no standards. Only igbo women can marry anything and from anywhere.
Others tend to have standards.
The parents too are too cut-throat for my liking. As long as the nigga has money for bride-price, they don't care.

How many fulani woman marry a stranger beyond the north? They are beautiful too, and are also a nomadic group like the igbo.
They have an excuse for spreading their eggs everywhere across west africa, but they don't.

Thanks for the freed, but why Yoruba men no value their women seff

Well, we have to have a chunk of your money
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Lol! The iboe girl is fucking ugly. No be lie. You fit go kill yaself. E no change reality on ground.
Osu pig
ugly like diz

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Forumlink4: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Subscribe now for your fixed matches see details below

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by murphymakun(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
crazymommy:
seriously that’s why I don’t comment on nairaland cause most nairaland members think that all members are low life people.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Mememan: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
balosunky:
Baba I feel you, is it not too early to start 2018 with lies even Lie Mohammed never resume work
Mumu
So the girl is a virgin abi?
Celebrity ass licker
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by baddosky1: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]cute or manly?

with their bie bie like goat and yam leg

tufikwa grin

And yet your kinsman Davido who is richer than your ancestors, family and unborn generation is doting over one and wants to even have a son from her while he ignores you "fine" afonja girls with beautiful legs. Ewu!
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Pman99: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2018
crazymommy:

Bro , u take am too personal noww grin grin
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by baddosky1: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Osu pig

Shebi davido is your fellow afonja brother? Go and trace him in any club in Lagos and tell him to his face in the midst of his crew that Chioma is ugly and let's see how you'd fare. Open defecation Republican.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Larrey(f): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2018
wizod:
so it is now u know dat girls operate wit fish and chicken brain, including u
If you check all my comments very well,you will see that I don't abuse, insult and curse people here no matter how they insult me but am gonna give it to you because you are so foolish for typing ds rubbish, if you say am operating with chicken/fish brain,that means all the ladies in your family are the same. I don't blame you, it is beacuse you don't have respect for your elders at home.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by blueivy8: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2018
so the kind Chioma left her education and went for Davido....i can imagine how popular she will be in that school
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Edusouls(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2018
chai that chioma is a let down to igbos as a whole,our women are known for prestige and commitment to the family, not messing around with one yoruba playboy, chioma once you drop the baby boy for him you are out of favour,sharply....foolish girl..

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2018
Ishilove:
They sent this one to school but she leave am run go follow man. She won't realise what she is doing to herself until much later. Smh

You can't blame her. Her parents are even ecstatic she's Davido upcoming baby mama. Can u imagine?
Parents are no longer the parents of those days.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by showghan(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Eleniyan007:
Babe way me I don yansh since sec skul... Now me and davido day share pussy nawa for celeb

Why u no carry the geh kpekus follow body from school? Ode

Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by balosunky(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2018
Mememan:

Mumu
So the girl is a virgin abi?
Celebrity ass licker
Chioma fit be celebrity to you not to me, am only against painting ppl black and not about their virginity. Is ur sister a virgin
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by BOOMnaija(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2018
When chioma eventually gives him an slowpoke for a son, I wonder where else he wil run to... Perhaps a fulani girl wil be next...

Stupid davido overhyped by mediocre Nigerians from time immemorial.

Nonsense undecided
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by CeeKay17: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:
Shameless girl.
So shameless
What makes her so shameless if I may ask?
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by Mememan: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2018
balosunky:
Chioma fit be celebrity to you not to me, am only against painting ppl black and not about their virginity. Is ur sister a virgin
Fool
Why are you now arguing with the guy that said he's slept with her b4
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by crazymommy(f): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Pman99:

Bro , u take am too personal noww grin grin
bro??
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by focus7: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2018
Yoruba guys shah sabi shag this Igbo ladies, na we dey dominate them.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by oooduancalmdown: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2018
baddosky1:

Shebi davido is your fellow afonja brother? Go and trace him in any club in Lagos and tell him to his face in the midst of his crew that Chioma is ugly and let's see how you'd fare. Open defecation Republican.
Davido Na coward Na. If I meet him in person I will say it to him clearly that the girl is ugly.
Re: Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her by oooduancalmdown: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Upon all this makeup she still look like shyte

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.