Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (37842 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2018
youngbravian:

you also need it,must you poke nose into their affairs
gerrout of here, ezi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by ariklawani(f): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=segebase post=64149561]my preek oo[/quoteUr prick must be premature. small boi,must u comment.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by biacan(f): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2018
She's so sweet what the hell is she doing with that gold digger
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2018
Crossbow:

See ur monikar self... Must u hate?
who be diz one self
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2018
dtruth50:
did she tell u dt he is collecting money from her? or is it a crime if he is collecting money from her? or u want to marry her ne? see painment!
Hahahahaha uncle we all know typical yellowbar demons and what they are capable of doing... they are career killers nah
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Every Niga dey hold him celeb olosho tight now to remain for limelight.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by ariklawani(f): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Small boi with premature prick.must u comment.. nonsense
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by kulboy(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2018
ariklawani:
Small boi with premature prick.must u comment.. nonsense

This got me rotfl
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2018
luvme0702:
She's not his spec. He loves them big and very curvy.
do you know any of his girlfriends?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by Neoteny(m): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Whatever did she see in this shady looking, broke looking, dumb iceberg lettuce?

Run babe! Icebergs sink ships.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:58am On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Hahahahaha uncle we all know typical yellowbar demons and what they are capable of doing... they are career killers nah
why do you hate Yoruba's this much? has any Yoruba guy ever snatched your gf? stop all this hate speech abegi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by realoscar84(m): 6:58am On Jan 13, 2018
This iceberg slim or fat, I thought they said he is an artist, him no dey release any song? Na to dey follow follow Juliet go every show. Na wa o. Anyway wetin konsyn me sef.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2018
Joemetry:

Mini version of Jigga and Beyonce.

wink

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Bossjosh:
The second pic

Juliet: "UNCLE STOP TOUCHING"

Slim: "SORRY MADAM, SORRY"

YEBA.......
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by sisisioge: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Hmmm...I'm beginning to warm up to them. This might be for real kiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2018
Cute.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by Revolva(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2018
That stringy wig is so ugly
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by youngbravian(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=AFONJAPIG post=64149671] gerrout of here, ezi[/quote
lala sef no fit send me away
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by Emmaskill(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=youngbravian post=64153004][/quote] lala ur god , right ?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by goggleit: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Prove it
luvme0702:
She's not his spec. He loves them big and very curvy.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by youngbravian(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
lala ur god , right ?
something is wrong with this user
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2018
youngbravian:

something is wrong with this user
gerrout of here tozo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by youngbravian(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here tozo
I talk am
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by goggleit: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Am I lieing? embarassed
iamrealdeji:
Nigerians sha. you sha wan start this one own as people start Genevive Atiku own
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by Proudlyblack(f): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Beautiful couples
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by wisdom2017: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
she looks older than the guy. my own observation though
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) by Joemetry(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
safarigirl:
don't insult Jigga & Beyonce, Iceberg Slim is a failed rapper, Jay-z is a social crusader with his music.

At least I know Iceberg Slim, but I'm yet to know you...

So until then, Love yourz!

IN JERMAINE COLE'S VOICE...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss: "I Won't Do Big Brother Naija Again, Even For N50 Million" / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts / Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.