Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Davido’s Babymama Gets Lashed At By A Follower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Babymama Gets Lashed At By A Follower (870 Views)

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English / Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Babymama Gets Lashed At By A Follower by UpdateBoss: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Davido’s first babymama, Sophia Momodu took to her Instagram page to drop a strikingly attractive image which wasn’t received well by some people, as a follower took to complimenting the picture and then advising her to show less of her body as it was not nice for her supposed flat breasts..

But Sophia wasn’t taking the comment calmly as she replied that she would jeep counting her money and would receive advises when the follower had breastfed a baby like she has.

Seems the follower wasn’t going to back down as she reminded Sophia that..... https://akwaibom.info/davidos-babymama-gets-lashed-follower/

Re: Davido’s Babymama Gets Lashed At By A Follower by 9jaPromo(f): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2018
Where is the Flat br3ast?

Drag and drop breast grin

Re: Davido’s Babymama Gets Lashed At By A Follower by UpdateBoss: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
9jaPromo:
Where is the Flat br3ast?

Drag and drop breast grin

Ehn? Check link biko. 18 +

(1) (Reply)

UN Deputy Secretary Hosts Nollywood Actor Williams Uchemba.(pic) / Nina And Miracle At It Again This Time She Was On Top / Why I Played With Ebony Reigns Dead Body --mortuary Attendant Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.