Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (56227 Views)

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community / Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by millionboi2: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ever8054:
it will end here .....baba will call the IG to take those hunters gun from them and give them more sophisticated weapons..
baba will not like that.
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by wickedworld: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
The question is who provide them with these guns? Investigate their backup and let the justice begin
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by chidextec: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Story.. All na Wash grin
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by fajob: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Na waoh. God Deliver Nigeria ooooooo

Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by graciouness(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
The president general of cows will soon call for the head of the police officers. Funny country!
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
femijay8271:
I wish to become a President one day and I believe I can, and I only believe Almighty God can use me for my Country.

Whenever I see how innocent people are bin Killed, I do cry in my heart and whenever I looked at how our leaders reacts to the whole situation, I just feel so sad.
you may not become president... Cos God only give Nigerians wicked presidents
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by afonjay: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
bugidon:
Kill dem all!!
qwheee is it done or where is stated in our constitution dat anybody caught with gun or guns should be killed without court process. stop hate speech.
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by toppe85(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Annnonymous:
RIP ENGLISH! grin grin

Dude posted; "a Fulani Mens was rested at 11 pmf" grin

Na the guy phone na. Try understand pls. Its likely slip of keypad grin
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by skedman(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Annnonymous:
RIP ENGLISH! grin grin

Dude posted; "a Fulani Mens was rested at 11 pmf" grin

Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by Blez33(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
gud one from d police.. what happens next?.. because if Dem later go free.. adamawa people will hear from Dem..
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ever8054:
it will end here .....baba will call the IG to take those hunters gun from them and give them more sophisticated weapons..
Twale bros , you are mouthed grin
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by ladybug123: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good job by the NPF. But I pity that police officer that arrested them. He for no put his name. If they find him, they will not only dismiss him, they may waste him for daring to touch the untouchables
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by Neddyogu(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
The only good Foo.lani herdsman is a dead one..at least in d minds of Benue indigenes.

Buh me thinks dis woulda been a time for accidental discharge tins oo. Jus saying grin
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by Alao96(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
yanabasee:

Are FULANIS Nigerians or not?

What's their historical background/origin?

Where do they come from?

Why are they leading us?

And why are they killing us?

They are from Senegambia....Senegal and Gambia regions

There aim is to establish an islamic caliphate in West Africa.... Championed in Nigeria By d late uthman Dan fodio...d pioneer of d Islamic movement in Nigeria....and a Fulani from Senegal for dat matter
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by fidelisbaba: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
kill the idiots in public to send a serious warning to intending fools
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
A fulani mens kwa......officer continue

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by femijay8271(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
OmoOshodi:
you may not become president... Cos God only give Nigerians wicked presidents

pls don't say that, everything. has its own season
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Oga Police Welldone Sir
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by Benosky011(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yet igp ckaims they are not responsible for the Benue Killings?
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
DMathematical:
Buhari is a mistake that will be corrected 2019.

If not for the incompetence of GEJ, we wouldn't be here.
So you had to cut your nose to spite your face??
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
1-1
In south we have Flat heads aka developers and in the north they have Fulani herdmen.
Re: Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) by wahab63: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Vanpascore post=64162141]The handler needs to be arrested too for killing English.

Can't the police shoot them mistakenly?[/quote
They can't make name by killing them mistakenly, they want us to knw dat they r working well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.