Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit (920 Views)

N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others / Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by bomsybomsy(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2018
I Am Among Those who voted him believed Nigerians needed Buhari of 1984 but what Am Seeing is a man who believed in a system he met on ground. He is too democratic for a former Military Head of State.Perhaps the name Buhari is action less without Idiagbon. This seems to be the case.
Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by motiond16(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more ;DYour sins are forgiven, go and sin no more
Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by motiond16(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
My child your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. If only al d voters of this corps wil confess lik you, God may have considered given Nigeria 2nd chance.
Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
# me too

Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
I can't believe I convinced people to vote that bigot into power. May God remove him.
Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by jesuslovesyou55: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
motiond16:
My child your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. If only al d voters of this corps wil confess lik you, God may have considered given Nigeria 2nd chance.
did you see were op is regretting?
Op is right, buhari is too Democratic that is why things are not working

1 Like

Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by frankyychiji(f): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
jesuslovesyou55:
did you see were op is regretting?
Op is right, buhari is too Democratic that is why things are not working
The more you rebrand the more you remain the same. Read the headlines and read between the lines. It's just that like yourself, the OP couldn't articulate his thoughts well.

OP forgive yourself and move on bro.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by jesuslovesyou55: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
frankyychiji:
The more you rebrand the more you remain the same. Read the headlines and read between the lines. It's just that like yourself, the OP couldn't articulate his thoughts well.

OP forgive yourself and move on bro.
I did not rebrand to be different.

And op has said it all, we are not regretting but be concern that this is not the buhari of 1984, but thank God, he is now a Democrat.
And democracy cannot work in Africa.
Especially were idiotic pigs of Biafra,boko haram and herdsmen are Miss together, democracy cannot thrive.
Is only buhari as a military that can do it.
Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by anibirelawal(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
We dont care...keep your sorry ass.
Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by Monimatic(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by frankyychiji(f): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
jesuslovesyou55:
I did not rebrand to be different.

And op has said it all, we are not regretting but be concern that this is not the buhari of 1984, but thank God, he is now a Democrat.
And democracy cannot work in Africa.
Especially were idiotic pigs of Biafra,boko haram and herdsmen are Miss together, democracy cannot thrive.
Is only buhari as a military that can do it.
Jargons as usual cheesy

Buhari of 1984 ran the economy into recession. As it was then, so it is now.
Re: I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Now, you're smarter but ensure you vote for presidential aspirants who can fulfill all of 11 requirements listed in
www.nairaland.com/4287028/presidential-aspirants-not-vote-unless#64155189

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Newly Sworn-in Secretary To Akwa Ibom State Government (pics) / Nigeria Is The Most Dangerous Country On Earth To Be A Christian- US govt / BREAKING: Obasanjo Attacks Buhari, Asks President Not To Run In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.