Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) (826 Views)

'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / Still On The Parable Of The Greedy Goat And The Limited Yam Tubers / The Greedy First Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) by Shoot2Kill: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2010
I have been instructed by my organization to send out a clear warning to those power hungry cabals who have planned to dribble Nigeria in 2011.

First on our List is the crook and idiotic loser Ibrahim Babangida

Babangida ,you may think that Mossad and the CIA have you covered but let me assure you that we can easily eliminate you anytime we want. We will give you time to re-consider and abandon your presidential aspiration. Failure to do so will result in the death of your first born son after which you will be taken out.

You do not know us but we know you, we are ready to engage you and your PDP cohort in a deadly covert warfare. This is a war you cannot win simply because you do not know who we are but we know who you and your cronies are.We also know your itinerary.

Second on our list is OBJ .Obasanjo we are warning you now to stop your frequent trips to Aso rock, we are hoping that you will not heed our advice as this will give us an opportunity to deal decisively with you.

The rest of you PDP and AC bigots who are on our list will each receive a letter of warning within the next couple of weeks. Bola Tinubu stay out of Lagos politics, your area boys and juju will not save you. Femi Fani Kayode your time is coming, your atrocities during the obasanjo regime has not been forgotten, enjoy your loot while you can.

Let me make this clear before you start to undermine us.

We are highly educated, well trained in martial arts ,stealth attacks ,full scale assaults and we have agents all over the country. Our organization is backed by big pockets in diasporas and we are armed to the teeth. We are not money driven soldiers, we are liberation soldiers. We are ready to die for our country. Let those who have ears hear!

Fellow Nigerians brace yourselves for what is coming, the end of tyranny is near, we are bringing the war home and the corrupt ones shall run for cover. This I guarantee you.

1 Like

Re: Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) by KnowAll(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
He can contest for presidency if wants to and can even win. But the win will be the worst to eve happened to Babangida, it may sound like noise to you guys's hears but i will take matter into my hands and i'm sure i can get atleast 10 supporters in Naija to back me me up. If Babangida wins, he will not rule for a single day. There is a bullet with "IBB" named on it for him. I mean this is a man that introduced 419 to Nigeria, he killed many innocent folks, austerity, cancelled the best election Africa has ever witnessed to date, Loot the treasury blind, Dele Giwa, etc etc, Sometimes it only takes a man to change a country, enough is really enough. Nigeria does not deserve Babangida again! If this is my only goal in life, SO BE IT!! Fair win or rigged-win Babangida will not rule Nigeria again. It may sound like i'm blowing hot air to y'all but i implore you to wait and see. Unless he doesn't win.

Shoot-to-kill,

is the one of your deciples, I don't think gra-gra tactics would make a man who killed his best friend Vatsa bulge. But his 1st born u mentioned in your post na waya oh lipsrsealed
Re: Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) by Shoot2Kill: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
KnowAll:

He can contest for presidency if wants to and can even win. But the win will be the worst to eve happened to Babangida, it may sound like noise to you guys's hears but i will take matter into my hands and i'm sure i can get atleast 10 supporters in Naija to back me me up. If Babangida wins, he will not rule for a single day. There is a bullet with "IBB" named on it for him. I mean this is a man that introduced 419 to Nigeria, he killed many innocent folks, austerity, cancelled the best election Africa has ever witnessed to date, Loot the treasury blind, Dele Giwa, etc etc, Sometimes it only takes a man to change a country, enough is really enough. Nigeria does not deserve Babangida again! If this is my only goal in life, SO BE IT!! Fair win or rigged-win Babangida will not rule Nigeria again. It may sound like i'm blowing hot air to y'all but i implore you to wait and see. Unless he doesn't win.

Shoot-to-kill,

is the one of your deciples, I don't think gra-gra tactics would make a man who killed his best friend Vatsa bulge. But his 1st born u mentioned in your post na waya oh lipsrsealed

I will not even honour you with a detailed response as i can see that you already assume that this is child's play. Just stay tuned and watch unfolding events before passing judgement.
Re: Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) by safeact(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
Do u know what a toothless bulldog means? Thats what u are! Nwata etoghi eto wee choba ife gburu nna ya, ife gburu nna ya egbue ya. Am sure d worst u can do is to shout from d cyber or d comfort of ur home with out IP Address.
Re: Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) by Shoot2Kill: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
safeact:

Do u know what a toothless bulldog means? Thats what u are! Nwata etoghi eto wee choba ife gburu nna ya, ife gburu nna ya egbue ya. Am sure d worst u can do is to shout from d cyber or d comfort of your home with out IP Address.

Why don't you email me your location ? Then you will find out how toothless we are.

I wonder how this concerns you, you were not addressed in the message, the least you can do is respect yourself, read and shut the hell up. Men are at work here, boys like you shouldn’t interrupt or engage otherwise you might be hit by friendly fire.

Tango down.
Re: Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) by safeact(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
I can only laugh @ ur ignorance! I quite believe that their ERA is gone but it is our collective responsibilities to protect d office of presidency and not just an individual show like what u said.
Re: Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) by Shoot2Kill: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
safeact:

I can only laugh @ your ignorance! I quite believe that their ERA is gone but it is our collective responsibilities to protect d office of presidency and not just an individual show like what u said.

Insult me all you like. Look up the word “ignorance” in the dictionary then read the comments in this thread from A- Z and pick out who is ignorant.

You should learn when to talk and when to walk by. It is called decorum. My message is not intended for you so i wonder why you are so agitated.

Your comments are irrelevant and bear no importance on this thread. Your efforts to try and downplay the seriousness of my message have absolutely no effect on me or the message itself.

I have sent the message; those who it is meant for will view it, read it and digest it. Your rant is merely an idiotic side show which is as relevant as a lunatic claiming to have a bigger “Joystick”.

I will advise you to restrain yourself in future from making irrelevant and negative outbursts which will in turn embarrass and shame you in a public forum like this.

My “agro” is not with you, I do not know you and you do not know me or my purpose. It will be sensible for you to ignore me as i will you. There are bigger matters at hand which I need to attend to and i cannot be seen engaging you in childish rhetoric.
Re: Message To The Greedy Political Cabals (pdp & Ac) by safeact(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
Sorry Sir!!! I dnt mean any harm. U misunderstood d whole issue. I take a bow.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Hoodlums Ambush Police In Ibori Chase ! / Fuel Glut: Petrol Now Sells Below N65 In Delta State / Fashola Set To Join PDP As ACN Plans To Deny Him The Party's Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.