Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. (2410 Views)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by edgenig: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2010
My friend is going through shock she is 21,she is an igbo girl who married a man who said he was 35 only to find out he was 42 after marriage,she left her school she was in her 3rd year and got married for the sake of love she accepted the pressure of being a house wife for a year.he told her he was maried and had an 8years old son before the wife died.only to find out she suffered a painful death after having four kids that all died before the last one.the marriage was last year.after she was confirmed pregnant he changed his character.During the introductions he refused pictures.he really ruined her life,he conived with his best friend who is a doctor and hid his hiv status from the wife during her antenatal.oneday she came back and he locked her out for no reason just because she complained he was beaten her too much and she is almost due.when she went to her family house she decided to register for antenatal and was shocked when she heard of her status.well d parents called him and he denied his status he said she doesnt eat dats why d immune system are weak.den he later said he is out of town.she later found out he married someone before her and sent dat one away.what should she do?
Re: Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by mamagee3(f): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2010
That's what I call an evil being.
Re: Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by SALady(f): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hmmmm! sleeping with the enermy and there's no way of knowing. Your friend should forgive the man, leave him, get herself treated and stay on it, finish school, get a job and live her life. She's got a lot going for herself and it would seem her life stopped (talk about the walking dead) the day she got married.

Easier said than done? YES! but this is the only way under her circumsatnce.
Re: Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ur friend should visit, The Lord's Chosen Charasmatic Renewal Ministries by ijesha b/stop. I know she will b healed by God.
Re: Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by Outstrip(f): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
I know another Nigerian woman who has full blown AIDS now. She got it from her ex husband. Some people are just plain evil. The way this woman found out was just heart breaking. I don't know what to say to your friend at this point but to be strong and not see this as a death sentence. I am wondering if she did not get any guidance from anyone about marrying a 35 year old man when she is only 21. Hind sight is always 20-20 I guess. God is her strength
Re: Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by Livvvvy(f): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hmm, Some people are the devil himself.

I will only advice young ladies who rush into marriage because of Love to be extra careful because they could be dealing with their worst enemy. Get all the appropriate information about your man before jumping into marriage.

@OP
As for your friend, there is so much she can do with her life. She should stand up tall for her baby, get her life secure with the HIV drugs, get her family or friends to be of assistance to her now, and then she should call on God's help so that she can sail through.
I wish her my prayers.
Re: Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by yme1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
i really dont know what to type anymore cause this is more than a diabolic act undecided
Re: Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by Sissy3(f): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2010
sad, sad, sad i bet hes one of those men who will refuse hiv test before marriage. the marriage was already a sham the first moment he lied about his age

anyways, the deed is already done, no need crying over spilled milk in terms of her hiv status. her utmost concern should be for her own health and that of her unborn. she should make sure her unborn is safe from the virus. depending on where she stays, she should make sure she gets antiretroviral drugs during labour, it is the most important time for it inorder to lessen/avoid the transmission. she should try and really find another accommodation away from the man. staying with the man will not only worsen her current condition but might also give her high bp(if she doesnt have it already with all this problem) which will definitely complicate her pregnancy, it might be hard for her but if its possible she needs to try as much to manage her stress level. she can still have life outside of that idiotic slowpoke and hiv. be strong for her, she needs all the support she can get. hiv is very manageable. she will triumph. God is on her side.
Re: Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 13, 2010
Re: Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. by Outstrip(f): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
chaircover:

To have gone through all of this at only 21 cry

In addition to Sissys advise, its time for the girls family to wake up and do something about this. She is too young to be carrying this burden on her own.

One thing I noticed in the story was the mans age. Even at 35, eyebrows should have been raised by the family when he approached their 21 year old. Most men at that age would have had quite a colourful past so it was up to them to investigate properly before letting their daughter go.

At 35, the man is old enough to be her father.

I wanted to say the same but I was feeling so sad for the woman. I agree. I feel the parents carry some of the blame here and I hope they have stepped up now to make sure the girl is safe from this animal

(1) (Reply)

Please Join Me In Praising My God / What Can Somebody Do About This House-help Connundrum? / Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.