Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Trump, Buhari, And The Bitter Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump, Buhari, And The Bitter Truth (605 Views)

#iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump, Buhari, And The Bitter Truth by Serial48(f): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Some feminist still nursing their Hillary Clinton wounds have taken this 'shithole' narrative as an excuse to score cheap points.

Let those based in the UK and Germany take the lead, I won't bat an eye. But you see, if you're in Nigeria, and you want to make this a gender based argument, you're just making a caricature of yourself. Trump is 1000000000000 times better than your Buhari. He is 1000000000000 times better than 98% of all African leaders. Take that to the bank.

Ignore the fact that Hillary had crime and murder filled past records, and should be in jail. Just feed on the bias that she lost because she has a vagina. You will be fine.

And for those who think people accepting the bitter truth as annoying as they come, are 'Trump supporters', may it be well with the soul of your brain.

I'm baffled at why a mad man would feel insulted if he's called mad. Is he not mad? Even if it is a fellow mad man calling him so, does it make him any less mad?

The first step towards solving any problem is in actually accepting there is in fact a problem.

Africa is worse than a shithole. And why do we have to stay fixated on who said instead of focus on what was said? Instead of our leaders and us to be challenged by being called fantastically corrupt, ineffectual buffoon, living in huts and lately, shithole, we're infuriated by who said. Self deceit and hypocrisy will be the end of us.

Tell yourselves the truth, and stop going with that stupid narratives of how blacks built America. How can you build a place faraway from home and your home is still shattered? How daft can you be? - Osula
Re: Trump, Buhari, And The Bitter Truth by 2elliot: 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
Some feminist still nursing their Hillary Clinton wounds have taken this 'shithole' narrative as an excuse to score cheap points.

Let those based in the UK and Germany take the lead, I won't bat an eye. But you see, if you're in Nigeria, and you want to make this a gender based argument, you're just making a caricature of yourself. Trump is 1000000000000 times better than your Buhari. He is 1000000000000 times better than 98% of all African leaders. Take that to the bank.

Ignore the fact that Hillary had crime and murder filled past records, and should be in jail. Just feed on the bias that she lost because she has a vagina. You will be fine.

And for those who think people accepting the bitter truth as annoying as they come, are 'Trump supporters', may it be well with the soul of your brain.

I'm baffled at why a mad man would feel insulted if he's called mad. Is he not mad? Even if it is a fellow mad man calling him so, does it make him any less mad?

The first step towards solving any problem is in actually accepting there is in fact a problem.

Africa is worse than a shithole. And why do we have to stay fixated on who said instead of focus on what was said? Instead of our leaders and us to be challenged by being called fantastically corrupt, ineffectual buffoon, living in huts and lately, shithole, we're infuriated by who said. Self deceit and hypocrisy will be the end of us.

Tell yourselves the truth, and stop going with that stupid narratives of how blacks built America. How can you build a place faraway from home and your home is still shattered? How daft can you be? - Osula
Babe, you are very intelligent and I have just started envying whoever you are dating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump, Buhari, And The Bitter Truth by Serial48(f): 7:24pm On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
Babe, you are very intelligent and I have just started envying whoever you are dating.

Boss
Re: Trump, Buhari, And The Bitter Truth by nurudeen181(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2022
The babe get mouth gon. though i dont understand what the person above me meant by shes inteligent.. can one person be 10000000 better than another laye yi.. oti poju. i for no read am gon sugbon when i see the clinton no win because she get virgina, i was like wantunde o, what does she have to say.. what did she now say.. summaty please

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari Must Do To Win Our Support In 2019 – Igbo Group (full List Of Demand / Address Your ‘Glaring Failures,’ Catholic Bishops Tell Buhari / Leaders Don't Behave Like This, Only Ritualists Behave Like This; FFK Blasts Buh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.