Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) (34307 Views)

Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government / Elzakzaky Protesters Attack National Assembly, Injure Police Officer [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by badesco(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Politics.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by jchioma: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
usba:
Guardian newspaper targeted. Friday to carry out it false news and promote lies they wanted their rumours to be announced during Friday prayers and katakata will start. No wonder dirty Abati could easily fit into GEJ treacherous regime.

May God wrath descend upon all Nigeria's enemies, whether Fulani herdmens murdering innocents, Bokoharam, Guardians of lies and deceit, ipob pigs and idiots, corruption people, wicked religious leaders wicked governor, cultist politicians criminals animals, media liars, pro corruption people,all evil people working against Nigeria, Allah's wrath shall descend upon them and they shall know no peace. Ameen

Problem was, GEJ was chopping, all his cronies were chopping, all they needed was distraction. So, they were ready to settle who else wanted to distract the chopping. Hence, they picked the good, bad and ugly. Femi Fani-Kayode, etc. Abati inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Alariiwo: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good to know he is alive..

What I don't get is his offence. Like he did something very bad.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:

My brother it is true

See as El Zakazy humble

Nnamdi Kanu was lucky to ve escaped

Na me go tell you wetin our see for this man and him followers hand for Zaria.

The way media and people wey no dey there dey paint the thing come make the man and him followers look like saint.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by vertueptime: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
They used reverse psychology on the government, now every one has seen him alive, ordinarily they wont let the public access to him, kudo on media propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
olayinkajnr:

The way media and people wey no dey there dey paint the thing come make the man and him followers look like saint.
He was more influential in Zaria than the emir
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by gtown: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
jerflakes:
So this government dey fear rumours like this?

I think say them be strong head

If this man for die, them for see the rise of a deadlier Islamic sect

Na there you go know say Boko Haram still dey learn
The rumours that he was dead were paddled by Pro Corruption Media Personnels (PCMP) like you working for PDP aka Bring Back Our Corruption Camp.
Now that your lie has been busted, why can't you people eat the humble pie.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by BanMePls: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Would you mind to share?
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Awoo88: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
jerflakes:

Buhari will not survive shit/sunna war.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by ignis: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
MeezPat:
you celebrate lawlessness bear in mind that some day the tide may turn against you and you will seek justice but it shall elude you afonjas.....well 1993 is not a long time to reflect on

I am never, not and will never be afonja.

Abum nwa afor igbo....onye anambra ka mbu.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
madridguy:
Another heart attack for the pigs and idiots praying for the man to die so they could be wailing up and down as usual.
My friend just shut up. Even the wise men that came to see Jesus came from the EAST. so quit this your hatred f0r the the Igbo race cos they will always be better than you.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by blacknp(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
jerflakes:

Stop trying to save face after shouting the Federal Government had killed him.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
miteolu:
Another distraction. One day Nnamdi Kanu will speak with his people.
from Daura maximum plison my bloda! grin
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by MeezPat(f): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
ignis:

I am never, not and will never be afonja.

Abum nwa afor igbo....onye anambra ka mbu.
then behave like one....
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Chukazu: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
madridguy:
Another heart attack for the pigs and idiots praying for the man to die so they could be wailing up and down as usual.

You should be wiser than this guy...

And how many of his supporters have been dastardly murdered by the Nigerian security forces without trace?
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by princessayesha(f): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
ignis:
What about Nnamdi Kanu?

Naija security can humble the most stubborn person.
Nnamdi Kanu is in Ghana. He was not arrested he ran.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by enemybulldozer(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
madridguy:
You mean the idiotic pigs from sad waste?? grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
jerflakes:

Have patience my man

Revenge is a dish served best when cold

When e go start, government go run away from Nigeria

Yawn

We've been hearing same shiit since 1960.

Wake me up when you've grown a nice pair of hairy balls.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Elesu: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
fratermathy:
This is nothing but a trojan horse act used to pacify amnesty international and the international scene generally.
I'm 26 and a grad. Never heard of Trojan horse before,
had to google it. You actually nailed it.
I knew as well that a script is certainly being played here... perhaps, as demanded by Iran or so.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
ignis:
What about Nnamdi Kanu?
Naija security can humble the most stubborn person.
read btw the line
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by exnovio(m): 1:51am On Jan 14, 2018
What offence this man comitted.
Buhari please free this Man
Zakzaky is innocent.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2018
Okoroawusa:

He was more influential in Zaria than the emir

Not really.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:34am On Jan 14, 2018
BanMePls:

Would you mind to share?

I once did on this platform, but his followers came for my head. You can check my posts and see for yourself.

I'm very careful not to steer up issues about him or his followers so as not to derail.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by GMBuhari: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2018
usba:

They prayed for his death and even forgot useless Nnamdi Cownu who lives like a sewage rat, even Cownu wife has forgotten him. If ever an ipob claims to be your follower please denounce him and do a public disclaimer. Watch as ipob will be sad because of this news.

I'm baffled at the way they are caring about the north and Hausas

They screaming free zaky

They be mourning more than Benue residents

All to spite Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Not really.
explain please
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2018
princessayesha:
Nnamdi Kanu is in Ghana. He was not arrested he ran.
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by olayinkajnr(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2018
Okoroawusa:

explain please

It might interest you to know that his only supporters are his followers in Zaria and some people that prefer to stick to them. If asked to pick between the two of them, majority of Zaria citizens will pick the Emir over him.

Those that really hate the Emir are most of Zaks followers.

There are peaceful loving Shiites members that I know personally. Some on this forum and some around me but majority of them especially in Zaria are not peaceful. Don't allow the media lie to you especially about the 2015 incident where top Army official were even begging to pass. The COAS himself begged not until some idiots started using stones, catapult and slippers on him. Imagine using stones to fight someone that has a gun. Wetin our eyes see for Zaria no be small (whenever they want to go out for procession, if you have plans to do something that day, it will be scattered coz all major roads will be blocked by them until they finish their procession. Whenever they are doing one activity or the other, a major road along their shrine will be blocked completely and nothing you can do, you won't pass) not until 2015 that their activities was reduced to the bearest minimum.

That and many more is the reason why majority of Zaria citizens apart of his followers don't really like his way. The Emir never uses his convoy to frustrate people's daily activities.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2018
olayinkajnr:

It might interest you to know that his only supporters are his followers in Zaria and some people that prefer to stick to them. If asked to pick between the two of them, majority of Zaria citizens will pick the Emir over him.

Those that really hate the Emir are most of Zaks followers.

There are peaceful loving Shiites members that I know personally. Some on this forum and some around me but majority of them especially in Zaria are not peaceful. Don't allow the media lie to you especially about the 2015 incident where top Army official were even begging to pass. The COAS himself begged not until some idiots started using stones, catapult and slippers on him. Imagine using stones to fight someone that has a gun. Wetin our eyes see for Zaria no be small (whenever they want to go out for procession, if you have plans to do something that day, it will be scattered coz all major roads will be blocked by them until they finish their procession. Whenever they are doing one activity or the other, a major road along their shrine will be blocked completely and nothing you can do, you won't pass) not until 2015 that their activities was reduced to the bearest minimum.

That and many more is the reason why majority of Zaria citizens apart of his followers don't really like his way. The Emir never uses his convoy to frustrate people's daily activities.
Thanks for shedding more light
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Thanks for shedding more light

Also, not all his followers buys into his ideal too. Some of his teachings are miles away from their main shite teachings.

And whenever there's fracas between them and the authority, they are quick to shout witchunt even though they were the one that started first. Soldiers don't act unless they are provoked.
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Also, not all his followers buys into his ideal too. Some of his teachings are miles away from their main shite teachings.

And whenever there's fracas between them and the authority, they are quick to shout witchunt even though they were the one that started first. Soldiers don't act unless they are provoked.
Am learning something new this morn
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by alizma: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2018
jerflakes:

People like you are the problem of this country for not being able to think rightly and misleading others by your comment.
Let's look at this it this way, assume the government allow the rumor to spread at the rate it was going without any intervention like bringing the man out to show that he is still alive and his followers get "loosed" in the street. Who will bear the borden of the crisis, the government or the innocent citizens?
Re: Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) by olahero(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2018
temmypotter:
Why is buhari adamant on keeping this man behind bars even after the court acquitted him, this issue alone is one of the many highlights of Buhari's incompetence.

These Shitte guys have been surprisingly peaceful in their protests even with all the violence and abuse against them by the security forces. Coming from northerners, this is a rarity.

Should their leader die in custody, Buhari would have groomed a die hard Terrorist group without knowing it. Some miyeti Allah dude made a really hate inciting comment today, in a saner clime, that guy should be behind bars already, but trust the bigoted Buhari to play dumb.. they are his kinsmen after all!
you
Release El Zakzaky.
Hmm I don't know your problem with Buhari governance, Are you a Shiite? you claimed that Shiite is peaceful while you don't know anything about them? If Buhari didn't cuts their wings you would have suffer walai, Please always stay away with something you don't know about. OKAY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.