Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (18259 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why Was It Given To You? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Lool I was just chewing my pencil in class oo, when my agric teacher called me that ��
Chewing pencil is almost synonymous to eating.... I like agric though
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Justwiz4(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2018
platinum
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2018
Alakara
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2018
My Friends at OBHS ijagbo,. I no go forgive Una o.
mine was "EPON" wch means *Dicck*
it was a Boarding school. we were all Bating in an open space when all my mates then started shouting and screaming at my EPON. I was so ashamed and embarrassed ehn,. I even lit up a fight with one boy like that naked. see as our patron cum go escalate d issue., carry us go assembly ground.
then I wasn't happy coz I tot I'm being abnormal for having a big EPON but I've finally realized that it's a Blessing �.
I miss those moments dou
OBHS Rocks!!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2018
Calculus
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by billyG(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2018
Schwarzennegar
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Mopiket(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2018
Kapo
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by vroy(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Class captain coz anytin wey say for class na so e go be
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by vroy(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Class captain coz anytin we say for class na so e go be
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by mikolo4us: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2018
Ayenco d Bullock
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by fixedodds6: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2018
wizzy...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Olatara(f): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2018
[sup][/sup]
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Olatara(f): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2018
[sup][/sup][/b][b][b][/b]
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Olatara(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2018
Mine was Abani or wonders bcus my surname is Abaniwonda
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Bsingle(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2018
B.1, b.sandal.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Gentle034(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2018
Dan Fulani (cos of my hair)
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by mike1994reds: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2018
Dudulu, cos I was dark
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by yerimas(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2018
whycee001:
if i should guess either u are ask any country in europe or country u like to visit
Neither of it. it's just because of my pale skin and coiled hair.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Binchim(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:
Ruud Van Nistelrooy... Was a prolific goal scorer...

So which club u dey strike for now, and we dey find goal scorers for super eagles since abi na for the oza room u dey score
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Binchim(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2018
Makaveli de don
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Marsh104(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
My was Benzine. I was called to give an example of a polar solvent... I didn't know what to say and my neighbour wrote benzine on a piece on a piece of paper and showed me secretly and I shouted BENZINE!!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Generalkorex(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
jss 1 abodi Jss2 Gerrard and general cos I can play any wing on the field of play. Then from jss3 generalkorex.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Ezyp(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
BonaVIta:
This reminds me of my secondary school days. My nick name was Mark Don, and more than half of my classmates also had one since it was a boys' school, infact we crested it on our lockers for easy popularity of "our new names".

It was really fun till the day a wicked and unsocial senior student entered the class told everyone with nick name to come out, if u fail to come out yourself and be fished out by what you crested on your locker, your name would be sorry.

After I was given the beatings of my life, along with my colleagues, we all realized how sweet and decent our formal names were, and the nick name died.
Bro I can relate. Mine was on the refectory table. Men the flogging we received that night no be here
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by KGBEAST(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:
SMA College at isolo lagos. cheesy
LOL, so you schooled in Lagos? Have you gone back to Ghana or you based in Nigeria?
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by makydebbie(f): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
KGBEAST:

LOL, so you schooled in Lagos? Have you gone back to Ghana or you based in Nigeria?
Yea I did.
I'm in Ghana presently.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by KGBEAST(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea I did.
I'm in Ghana presently.
Ohk
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by CplusJason: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Binchim:

So which club u dey strike for now, and we dey find goal scorers for super eagles since abi na for the oza room u dey score
Lol, I was a "goal getter" then... Always getting on the score sheet even for monkey post. It was like magic, I nor even know which kain goalscoring spirit enter me. That little Fame made me score some fantastic goals in the bed too. Lol.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by iykezy02(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Indomie[color=#990000][/color] den I be like who nor get bone for body
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Ipheyemmy01(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mine is bracket. My school mate decided to call me bracket because of my bow legged.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by fidelisbaba: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
mine was WRONG MAN
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by medra(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
eja( marijuana) master. even though i never smoke in my life and i wll never do. just bcus my eyes re always red.(oju eje).
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
MizMyColi:

Ehn Ehn

Na so!!

I concur grin
If i catch you ehnn angry angry

Greetings my dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? / Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu / Little Mistakes That Kill Students' GPA In University