Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos (19949 Views)

My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by palz(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2018
OgahBohz:
is today Sunday ?

No! Today is moonday.......yubbish
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by ToluSuo(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2018
lolzzz really funny!
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2018
At some point,n!gger realized all that long prayer ain't gonna put food on his table and made that U-turn. N!gger's smart. He's loyal[not to God. To the hustle].
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by kevoh(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2018
ibawon:
Had to resign from a job on Friday, cos they said I wouldn't be allowed the chance to leave for any prayers or Jumat ever. I be like thank you.. Making Money is Cool but to me God first. Na them Chinese people Sha. They be like "you pray pray, work he gudda" cheesy At the end all that matters is your Self Discipline and how strong your faith is.
Happy Sunday Guys!
The Chinese guys are just being practical. That is why they get things done in their country instead of praying it to get done . It is silly and stupid to be paying someone who will spend one quarter of effective work hours praying talking to himself. You are being paid to work not pray. Sadly, the Nigerian work ecosystem is riddled with people spending more than two hours out of nine work hours worshiping and praying and being paid for it. E.g the civil service .
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Emyogalanya: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2018
littlewonders:
Opportunities are never to be toyed with.
ON A GOODLUCK DAY HE WILL RUSH TO PRAY. BUT DUE TO THE CURRENT CHANGES HE WANTS TO MEET UP
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by swintec: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Funny, You can't really trust anyone these days.
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by OgahBohz: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2018
palz:

No! Today is moonday.......yubbish

so somebody cannot even ask question again ...

is dah aw u use to do
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by delishpot: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2018
LoL. The prayer he pray yesterday naim God answer today you come dey tell am not to grab the blessing? Wicked unku

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by dokiOloye(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2018
Laborare est orare(to work is to pray)
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by fixmykey(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2018
I dont see anything wrong with what the keke man did. He has the right to change his mind in seconds. Do you know if his land-land has giving him a quite notice. can the mosque pay his bill?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by 2016easy2017: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2018
Best post of 2018 so far.....i laugh forget say i dey for high way......lol
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by ibawon(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2018
kevoh:
The Chinese guys are just being practical. That is why they get things done in their country instead of praying it to get done . It is silly and stupid to be paying someone who will spend one quarter of effective work hours praying talking to himself. You are being paid to work not pray. Sadly, the Nigerian work ecosystem is riddled with people spending more than two hours out of nine work hours worshiping and praying and being paid for it. E.g the civil service .
If you've seen what I've seen then then you'd know there's nothing to this world.
Thanks for the opinion
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by kevoh(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
ibawon:

If you've seen what I've seen then then you'd know there's nothing to this world.
Thanks for the opinion
What have you seen? undecided Spill the beans...What have you seen that is so special that people should not work again but spend all day praying? If I were an employee of your company and I spend half the work day , Monday to Friday praying, because my religion/belief demands it, would you still pay me salary? Feel free to express your views and stop hiding cowardly behind ''what I've seen'' statement!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by TourismMan(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2018
mzHANA:
Hustle with ur brain
How gentle are you?
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by sisisioge: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2018
Man used one of my tactics...don't argue, agree with them and do exactly as you please grin. Saves time biko smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Mp3mack: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Walahi, na so so money all of us dey chase.
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by dsocioemmy(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2018
You want to miss an opportunity that is right in front of you but go to mosque to pray for a non existent opportunity
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2018
grin
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Lomprico2: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Wise keke man!
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2018
The Keke Driver is a real Lagosian, rush hour
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by karli4nia(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2018
pocohantas:
"Yes" no dey bring argument.
Agree with the advising party, then you do wetin dey your mind cheesy

Your comment reminds me of my room mate back in high school days...
Whenever a senior boy calls him to fectch a bucket of water.. And tells him all the errands he must run...All he wld say is "Yes Senior! No problem" he accepts the bucket wothoit any complaint, the next thing i wld hear him say is " Latin!" He wld throw the bucket away and flee for weeks..
We called that fleeing act Jungling! smiley
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by zinaunreal(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
The hustle just got real

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by francesawesome(f): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
If he was a Christian, he would have listen to you. The word of God is living and powerful, sharper than two double edges sword

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by ibawon(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
kevoh:

What have you seen? undecided Spill the beans...What have you seen that is so special that people should not work again but spend all day praying? If I were an employee of your company and I spend half the work day , Monday to Friday praying, because my religion/belief demands it, would you still pay me salary? Feel free to express your views and stop hiding cowardly behind ''what I've seen'' statement!
Bro. Well for me to answer any more of your quotes I'd like you to honestly answers these questions
Do you believe in God?
If you do, do you worship?
If you worship do, you believe he hears?
if you believe he does. do you believe he fulfills?
your answer depends on my reply
Re: Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos by toprealman: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Easier said than done. Can the preacher turn down a meeting scheduled on a Sunday morning or Friday afternoon with his superiors at work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Certification Course/training In Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria / FG Sacks 30 N-Power Beneficiaries In Adamawa / NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.