Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25872 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2018
Keep saying it, don't stop talking it - Rev Chris Oyakhilome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN 14TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am an associate of the God-kind, an heir of God's blessings; therefore, wealth and riches are in my house. I am well furnished for every good work and charitable donation because the Lord has commanded His blessings on me! I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power; for I am born of God and conscious of His life in me. I guided and propelled by the Spirit of God to walk in the Supernatural, thereby, fulfilling my destiny in Christ. Hallelujah! My life is programmed by God, and there is no hindrance that is powerful enough to stop me from making progress. I am a fruitful branch, I am connected to a source that can never run dry. Hallelujah! My hands are blessed of the Lord, and whatever I do prospers! No matter how I start, it won't take me long, I will become number one because of the blessing of the Lord that is at work in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by Nutase: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2018
Mind control tools. grin grin grin
The first and second line are meant to exploit you of your hard earned resources.

Continue until they collect your wife join.

7 Likes

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by naijapips04: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2018
This is how they programming their subconscious and turn them into sheeeples.

You tell a lie for so long you begin to believe it's the gospel truth.

4 Likes

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN 15TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am ten times ahead! I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. The Word of God has infused into me the consciousness of victory, success, and glory. I am a success, I dwell in supernatural health. I am prosperous; I am vibrant, strong and energetic. The life of Christ in me has made me more than a man; a victor forever! God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. His power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. My life is as a well-watered garden, and I bring forth fruits, in and out of season, because I live by the Word. There's no uncertainty, confusion, or darkness in my life; for the true light shines in my heart. Hallelujah! I am planted on the rock that’s higher than I am, Christ Jesus! Therefore, I am not moved by circumstances. I am a victor forever because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of any trouble and leads me triumphantly from glory to glory. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Hebrews 13:5‭-‬6 KJV

1 Like

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Jan 18, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am anointed with the Holy Ghost to preach the good news of Christ’s salvation and bring as many as the Father had ordained out of darkness into His marvelous light, and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I am convinced that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, hence, my avowed commitment to its continued propagation around the world. By the ability of the Spirit, I will keep preaching and fulfilling God’s plan of bringing many to righteousness. I am of the day and not of the night. I am the light of the world; my calling is to illumine the hearts of men. When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled. Hallelujah. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I am making progress with giant strides today, with all of nature, and everything that exists, working together in my favour. I dwell in Zion; the Kingdom of light, and of God’s dear Son where I reign with Christ and rule by the power of the Spirit! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don’t stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet �

You can now reach us on:

• Info@affirmation-train.org

www.affirmation-train.org

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH JANUARY.

I affirm that God has made all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to me, so that I may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity. This is my time and my season; I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of the Lord for a wealth transfer. Hallelujah! The Spirit of God has open the eyes of my understanding to the right connections and ideas I need to be ahead in my field. I am divinely connected with all resources—human, material, financial—that are consistent with my destiny in Christ. My eyes are anointed to see opportunities everywhere I go, and I am divinely empowered to take advantage of them. I believe and acknowledge the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ who though was rich, made Himself poor that I might become rich. I accept my prosperity as His will and plan for my life. Hallelujah! God has given unto me the hidden treasures of the earth, and my gates are continually open to receive. Blessed be God! Hallelujah!

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don’t stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet �

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH JANUARY.

I affirm that the Father has ordained me to receive answers to prayers, and He has granted me insight and an understanding of the acceptable way of asking in accordance to His will! I am thus confident of answers to my prayers as I offer them in the Name of Jesus today. I am a winner, a success, and a victor at every count. I walk in continual victory because I know who I am. Everything I am involved in prospers because I have the life of God in me and have overcome the world. I am anointed by God to bring life to seemingly dead situations. If I ever get involved, it has no choice but to work! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because I am full of life and I carry an atmosphere of life everywhere I go. Hallelujah! The Father has shown me the way to a life of continuous victory, through my faith-filled affirmations, in accordance to His Word! I will never be discouraged nor subject to the crippling principles of this world, because the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I reign triumphantly over and above all the negativities of life. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19th JANUARY

I affirm that I am God’s workmanship, recreated in Christ Jesus unto good works. I acknowledge my origin, heritage, and personality in Christ; therefore, my faith is operative and effective in the Name of Jesus! I am God’s best, His cream and beauty, and my life is for His glory, now and forever. Hallelujah! The Father has granted me insight into the mysteries and secrets of all that He did for me in Christ, with the full understanding of my place in Him, the position of authority I occupy in Him, and my oneness with Him. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. I am over and above all circumstances of life. Hallelujah! The Lord has perfected all that concerns me; for I am the expression of His glory, grace, wisdom, and righteousness. I walk in preordained pathways today, and I make progress by the Word, living triumphantly to the glory of His Name. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am great, and I have a destiny of greatness in Christ. I was born into greatness and honour; therefore, I am made forever. Christ dwells in my heart by faith; I am rooted and grounded in love, and able to comprehend the boundless, immeasurable, intimately infinite, and unconditional love of God. Thus, I am filled with all the fulness of God. Christ is my excellent wisdom. I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right, because I live in the will of God, guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom. Hallelujah! I reign in life, for I've received an overflowing of grace and the gift of righteousness. Today and always, I relish this supernatural grace that God has lavishly bestowed upon me to excel, prosper, succeed, and make progress in every area of my life. The greater One lives in me, and He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and the devil. I am a victor in Christ Jesus! God's divine blessings and promotions are evident in my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:40am On Jan 21, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST JANUARY.

I affirm that the Name of Jesus has been given unto me to live by, and that Name is working mightily for me. It is producing great results in every area of my life! In the Name of Jesus, I am the head and not the tail. Though I live in this world, I am conscious that I am not of this world. I am from above: and he that is from above is above all. I am above the negative and corruptive systems of this world. Hallelujah! The Name of Jesus is named upon me and there’s no devil or demons that can successfully stand against me. Life situations and circumstances bows at the mention of that Name Jesus. All authority in heaven and on earth, and even beneath the earth has been given unto me because I function in the Name and in the place of Jesus here on earth. I am an ambassador of the Kingdom of God and a member of the body of Christ here on earth. Whatever I do or say here on earth is backed up by heaven. Hallelujah! Even as I speak now, Angels are dispatched on my behalf for my favour. Glory to God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND JANUARY.

I affirm that the Father is leading me in the paths of success, victory, and rest by the Holy Spirit, who is my all. I am completely yielded to Him as He leads me to make accurate decisions, and walk in the center of His perfect will, always. I am God’s extension in the earth, and He has vested His power and ability in me to run this world. I reign and rule over circumstances as I chart my course in success and prosperity, and create my victorious path, with my wholesome tongue. The wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dreams and visions that the Father has given unto me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, my relationship, finances, health, and family! Hallelujah! I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ lives and reigns gloriously in the earth through me. Blessed be God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD JANUARY.

I affirm that I have passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I am alive to God—spirit, soul, and body. Therefore, sickness and disease have no place in my body, because the Spirit of God lives in me, and He rids my system of everything inconsistent with the divine life. My path is illuminated with the light of God’s Word; I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with supernatural wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. I am indeed an answer to the cries of millions all over the world because I function in the wisdom of God. Hallelujah! The Lord is my source and my sufficiency; I do not lack or suffer want for any good thing; I have all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me. I am enjoying my inheritance of financial abundance and supernatural prosperity in Christ. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Jan 24, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH JANUARY.

I affirm I am the expression of God’s glory, grace, wisdom, and righteousness. Daily, I walk in preordained pathways and make progress by the Word. I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things! I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always. The devil and demons have nothing to their advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. Hallelujah! Divinity is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I refuse to let sickness dominate my body, for my body is the temple of the living God, and that same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me! I am guided by wisdom to offer my body as a living sacrifice unto God! I live in health today, and always! Glory to God. Hallelujah.

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Jan 25, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH JANUARY.

I affirm that my future is secure in Christ, and I am propelled each day in the direction of God’s perfect will and destiny for me! I have the tongue of the wise and learned; I am cultured to speak faith-filled words that transform my life from glory to glory and change circumstances. All things work together for my good, including the challenges that I face; they work for me a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. Therefore, now and always, my heart is filled with joy unspeakable, and full of glory. Hallelujah! The peace of God garrisons my heart and mind in Christ, irrespective of the adversaries and adversities around me. My heart is stayed on the Lord who is my rock and fortress, my protection, and salvation. I walk in victory, and in the dominion of the Word, reigning by grace through righteousness. Hallelujah. The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, and as I speak it forth, I establish the goodness of God in my world, effecting positive changes, and charting my course in glory. Blessed be God! Hallelujah!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:36am On Jan 26, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH JANUARY.

I affirm that God has not given unto me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. My mind is stayed on the Word, thus, I have a sound mind. I dwell continually in perfect peace, the peace that is beyond human comprehension. I don’t worry or fret because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. My spirit is conditioned by the Word of God to know that nothing shall by any means hurt me. Hallelujah! I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the presence of the Almighty. I will continually say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him will I trust. Though I live in this world, I am not of this world. I am from above, and as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord shields me from every form of wickedness and violence in the earth. Daily, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands as I manifest the glory of God everywhere. Blessed be God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am living in the centre of God’s will for my life. I am meek and humble; I have a teachable spirit. My heart is open to receive God’s instructions, guidance, and wisdom that will propel me in the path of greatness that He has ordained for me. This is my year of the supernatural and the Father has called me into a life of victory. I am blessed and highly favored in all things. The Lord has granted me supernatural insight, ability and spiritual understanding of all things. Thus, I am able to discern and walk in His perfect will at all times. My life is the fulfilment of the destiny that He has ordained for me. Hallelujah! I am not under Satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over me, and cannot decide what happens to me. I dwell in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; the realm of health, wealth, prosperity, and life eternal, soaring on the wings of the Spirit. Glory to God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH JANUARY.

I affirm that my heart is inditing a good matter: my tongue is like the pen of an anointed writer! My tongue is a tree of life, and my spirit is a reservoir of God’s Word. Out of my heart and my mouth flow the rivers of life, I bring forth good things to bless my world. I am the custodian of eternal verities and my life is a manifestation of God’s love and grace. I am a joint-heir with Christ; therefore, the world belongs to me. All things are mine, and nothing good is withheld from me. I dwell in the realm of superabundance, where I am graciously supplied with every good thing. Hallelujah! I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise. I belong to the wealthiest and most sublime family there is, and I walk in blessings untold. I am up and alive; I am empowered to prosper and positioned to be fruitful and productive, glorifying God with my life. Blessed be God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:31am On Jan 29, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word, and my life is filled with the beauty of the Spirit! For ever, O Lord, your Word is settled in my life. It’s settled in my business, settled in my finances, settled in my ministry, settled in my health, settled in my family, settled in all that concerns me. Hallelujah! My life is an endless stream of the supernatural because I live in the Name of Jesus. I’ve been given the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus over the devil and the cohorts of hell, and dominate circumstances. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, power, might, dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. Hallelujah! Jesus is the Lord of my life; therefore, I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Irrespective of the perils and tribulations around the nations of the world, I am shielded and protected; I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I don’t know when heat comes because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. Glory to God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH JANUARY.

This is my year of the supernatural! The Father has given unto me all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who has called me unto glory and virtue. I am filled with the fullness of the Father; therefore, I bring forth from the fullness in my spirit, I bring forth supernatural ideas, wealth and prosperity. I have all things! I am complete in Christ! I am sufficient in His sufficiency; there’s no shortage in my life, but completeness. All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord. Hallelujah! Irrespective of how bad things get, I am a victor in Christ Jesus, because I am in league—in partnership—with the Monarch of the universe. Anywhere I go in the world, the Father knows, He cares, He is concerned, and He is mindful of me to do me good. Hallelujah! The Father has chosen, ordained, commissioned and appointed me to bring forth lasting results. I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today and always, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place. Blessed be God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Jan 31, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST JANUARY.

I affirm that success is my birthright, excellence is my calling, and winning is my lifestyle! My life is a daily manifestation of the supernatural because the Spirit of God has made me a victor and a champion forever. I am an associate of the God-kind; I have an indestructible, uninfectable life of God in me. Today and always, I live the supernatural life! I have divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! My mortal body is quickened by the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! The Holy Spirit lives in me, with His miracle-working ability working in me! I am effective, efficient, and excellent in all that I do through the power of the Holy Spirit. I can do all things by His ability that works within me! I dwell in Zion; the Kingdom of light, and of God’s dear Son where I reign with Christ and rule by the power of the Spirit! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:01am On Feb 01, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the wisdom of God is at work in me in an increasing measure. Christ has been made unto me wisdom; therefore, I am wise. I deal wisely in all of my affairs, for God is the one at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I can never be defeated or disadvantaged because Christ in me means I am triumphant always and in all circumstances. Hallelujah! The land is blessed for my sake because the Spirit of the Lord has gone ahead of me to make every crooked path straight. God's Spirit has caused the wilderness to become a fruitful field, and the fruitful field to become a forest. I am persistently productive in every area of my life: in my job, in my finances, in my academics, and in the Gospel. I know what to do, how to do what I should do by the power of the Holy Ghost. Today and always, I walk in supernatural insight, pleasing the Father in all things, producing fruits and works of righteousness. Hallelujah. I am super-favored, I live in superabundance because I am connected to God's unending supply system. I increase in divine favor, I increase in speed and accuracy. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND FEBRUARY.

I affirm that Christ is alive in me; He is my life, my strength, my wisdom and my righteousness. All through 2018 and beyond, I am energized on the inside for the supernatural. Daily, I think and talk differently because the Word of God has renewed my thinking and given me the mindset of the righteous. Hallelujah! I've been ushered into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion by the wisdom of God. There's no regret or uncertainty in my path because I live in, and by, the Word of God! Everywhere I go, divine wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions! I live and function in God’s perfect will, having insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Hallelujah! My eyes are empowered to see the right opportunities because the wisdom of God has made His home in the quarters of my heart. I function from the standpoint of advantage, power, and excellence. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD FEBRUARY.

I affirm that God is at work in me! I am His living tabernacle; the embodiment of His person. I am born of God and I have the same quality of life with Him. Though I live in this world, I am not of this world; I am from above and my origin is God. Therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world or its corrupting influences. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in prosperity, health, success, and victory. I am different; when I step into a place, things start working because I carry heaven on the inside of me. The life of God in me makes me an impregnable breed, one that is not subject to sickness, defeat or failure. I am an absolute success and victor in life. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, powers, might, and dominions. I am made for life and my profiting through the Word is manifest unto all. Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am a participator in the divine experience; I am a vessel fit for the master’s sacred use. I am the centre of God’s operation in the earth. As I share the Gospel with others, I manifest the savour of God’s knowledge to them, knowing that I am a bearer of the divine order, and my words are confirmed with signs following. I am energized for victory and positioned for the supernatural life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! By Him I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. I am excelling in every area of my life because the competence and excellence by which I function is by the Spirit. Hallelujah! I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit. Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord. I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times. Glory to God.

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am too blessed to be rejected! I am a joint-heir with Christ and the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I am a blessing to my world. I am relevant and needed around the nations of the world! Everywhere I go, I have favour because I exude the sweet-smelling savour of Christ. No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I am in charge. My confidence is in the Word of God and my heart is established upon the truth of who I am in Christ Jesus – a victor, an overcomer, and one in whom divinity dwells and reigns. I stand firm on the Word today in triumph against the wiles and tricks of the devil. I have overcome the systems of this world; therefore I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world. My life is upward and forward because I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:58am On Feb 06, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am sent by God to speak His Word, and He has given me His Spirit without measure! Christ dwells in my heart by faith; therefore, I am rooted and grounded in love. The Spirit of God has granted me the ability to comprehend with all Saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that I might be filled continually with all the fulness of God. Hallelujah! I am anointed for such a time as this; God’s Spirit has made me more than a man and has made my life truly supernatural. I can do all things through that anointing that enables me to live victoriously every day. My sufficiency is of God; Who also has made me an able minister of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives life. Glory to God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:52am On Feb 07, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am born again; I have put off the old man and all his carnal desires. Daily, I yield myself to the programming of the Spirit through the Word of God and by so doing my progress is assured. The knowledge of God’s Word in my spirit puts me over and gives me the advantage in life! Fear, sickness, poverty, and death have no place in me because I live by faith in the Word of God, which is my recipe for total success, victory, prosperity and divine health. At all times, my heart is opened to receive God’s Word and live by it every day. I refuse to be swayed by the many contrary voices in the world; rather, I make a deliberate choice to look away from everything else and focus my gaze on the Word. By this, I continuously function in the realities of the Kingdom; making visible progress and move forward from one level of glory to the next and higher level of glory. Blessed be God.

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:01am On Feb 08, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I’ve been called into the class of God and the supernatural is my daily experience. I walk in dominion today because the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit. Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling my ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God. I live by faith and not by sensory perception, for what I see with my optical eyes are temporary and subject to change. I respond to the Word with my spirit, knowing that true faith is of the spirit! I rule, reign and dominate from within, for I have learnt to dominate from my spirit. Hallelujah! Down in my heart is the nature of the Father! The nature of God in me is righteousness; therefore I don’t struggle to do right. I am at liberty to serve God with my whole heart and do only those things which are pleasing to Him. Glory to God!

• This is something to shout about. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward. You can now reach us on:

CLICK HERE TO WATCH SOME VIDEOD
God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am the temple of the Holy Ghost and the presence of God saturates my spirit, soul, and body. I am God’s headquarters and operating centre, and He has taken His abode in the quarters of my heart! Daily, I take that glorious, divine presence of God to my world, and I saturate my environment with that sweet presence of the Spirit. Hallelujah! NO sickness, disease or infirmity can lodge in my body. I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health today. My future is sure; therefore, I refuse to worry about anything in this life because I am a child of God, and I know all things work together for my good. No negative thought, comment or situation can distract me from the work God has planned for me to do! I am living every day, to fulfill my divine destiny in Christ. Glory to God.

• This is something to shout about. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward. You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Feb 10, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 10TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Word of God is working in me mightily and moving me forward. My life is from glory to glory because Christ in me is my assurance for the upward and forward life! Jesus Christ is Lord of my life; therefore, I refuse to be in bondage to any habit or lifestyle that is contrary to the Word of God. I have the Greater One living in me, and He guides and propels me from within, in the paths of righteousness and leads me to fulfil my destiny in God! Not only do I believe what the Word says about me, I endorse and establish it to be real in my life through my daily affirmations of faith! The Word of God produces in me today a harvest of what it talks about as I put it to work and act my faith in every situation and circumstance of life, irrespective of any adversity. I am on top, and I win at every count. Glory to God!

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.