₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,949,322 members, 4,043,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 at 06:58 AM

BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 (163 Views)

Rev Chris Oyakhilome Joins Jet Owner's Club As BLW Music Department Gift Him(pic / The BLW Rap Nation -Powerful Ministration! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 6:46am On Jan 14
Keep saying it, don't stop talking it - Rev Chris Oyakhilome
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 6:48am On Jan 14
AFFIRMATION TRAIN 14TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am an associate of the God-kind, an heir of God's blessings; therefore, wealth and riches are in my house. I am well furnished for every good work and charitable donation because the Lord has commanded His blessings on me! I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power; for I am born of God and conscious of His life in me. I guided and propelled by the Spirit of God to walk in the Supernatural, thereby, fulfilling my destiny in Christ. Hallelujah! My life is programmed by God, and there is no hindrance that is powerful enough to stop me from making progress. I am a fruitful branch, I am connected to a source that can never run dry. Hallelujah! My hands are blessed of the Lord, and whatever I do prospers! No matter how I start, it won't take me long, I will become number one because of the blessing of the Lord that is at work in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!!!
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by Nutase(f): 7:23am On Jan 14
Mind control tools. grin grin grin
The first and second line are meant to exploit you of your hard earned resources.

Continue until they collect your wife join.

1 Like

Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by naijapips04: 9:00am On Jan 14
This is how they programming their subconscious and turn them into sheeeples.

You tell a lie for so long you begin to believe it's the gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 6:02am On Jan 15
AFFIRMATION TRAIN 15TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am ten times ahead! I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. The Word of God has infused into me the consciousness of victory, success, and glory. I am a success, I dwell in supernatural health. I am prosperous; I am vibrant, strong and energetic. The life of Christ in me has made me more than a man; a victor forever! God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. His power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. My life is as a well-watered garden, and I bring forth fruits, in and out of season, because I live by the Word. There's no uncertainty, confusion, or darkness in my life; for the true light shines in my heart. Hallelujah! I am planted on the rock that’s higher than I am, Christ Jesus! Therefore, I am not moved by circumstances. I am a victor forever because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of any trouble and leads me triumphantly from glory to glory. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 6:17am On Jan 15
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Hebrews 13:5‭-‬6 KJV
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 6:26am On Jan 18
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am anointed with the Holy Ghost to preach the good news of Christ’s salvation and bring as many as the Father had ordained out of darkness into His marvelous light, and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I am convinced that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, hence, my avowed commitment to its continued propagation around the world. By the ability of the Spirit, I will keep preaching and fulfilling God’s plan of bringing many to righteousness. I am of the day and not of the night. I am the light of the world; my calling is to illumine the hearts of men. When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled. Hallelujah. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I am making progress with giant strides today, with all of nature, and everything that exists, working together in my favour. I dwell in Zion; the Kingdom of light, and of God’s dear Son where I reign with Christ and rule by the power of the Spirit! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don’t stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet �

You can now reach us on:

• Info@affirmation-train.org

www.affirmation-train.org

God bless you.
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 6:28am On Jan 18
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH JANUARY.

I affirm that God has made all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to me, so that I may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity. This is my time and my season; I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of the Lord for a wealth transfer. Hallelujah! The Spirit of God has open the eyes of my understanding to the right connections and ideas I need to be ahead in my field. I am divinely connected with all resources—human, material, financial—that are consistent with my destiny in Christ. My eyes are anointed to see opportunities everywhere I go, and I am divinely empowered to take advantage of them. I believe and acknowledge the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ who though was rich, made Himself poor that I might become rich. I accept my prosperity as His will and plan for my life. Hallelujah! God has given unto me the hidden treasures of the earth, and my gates are continually open to receive. Blessed be God! Hallelujah!

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don’t stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet �

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 6:31am On Jan 18
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH JANUARY.

I affirm that the Father has ordained me to receive answers to prayers, and He has granted me insight and an understanding of the acceptable way of asking in accordance to His will! I am thus confident of answers to my prayers as I offer them in the Name of Jesus today. I am a winner, a success, and a victor at every count. I walk in continual victory because I know who I am. Everything I am involved in prospers because I have the life of God in me and have overcome the world. I am anointed by God to bring life to seemingly dead situations. If I ever get involved, it has no choice but to work! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because I am full of life and I carry an atmosphere of life everywhere I go. Hallelujah! The Father has shown me the way to a life of continuous victory, through my faith-filled affirmations, in accordance to His Word! I will never be discouraged nor subject to the crippling principles of this world, because the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I reign triumphantly over and above all the negativities of life. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 8:33am On Jan 19
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19th JANUARY

I affirm that I am God’s workmanship, recreated in Christ Jesus unto good works. I acknowledge my origin, heritage, and personality in Christ; therefore, my faith is operative and effective in the Name of Jesus! I am God’s best, His cream and beauty, and my life is for His glory, now and forever. Hallelujah! The Father has granted me insight into the mysteries and secrets of all that He did for me in Christ, with the full understanding of my place in Him, the position of authority I occupy in Him, and my oneness with Him. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. I am over and above all circumstances of life. Hallelujah! The Lord has perfected all that concerns me; for I am the expression of His glory, grace, wisdom, and righteousness. I walk in preordained pathways today, and I make progress by the Word, living triumphantly to the glory of His Name. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 8:44am On Jan 20
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH JANUARY.

I affirm that I am great, and I have a destiny of greatness in Christ. I was born into greatness and honour; therefore, I am made forever. Christ dwells in my heart by faith; I am rooted and grounded in love, and able to comprehend the boundless, immeasurable, intimately infinite, and unconditional love of God. Thus, I am filled with all the fulness of God. Christ is my excellent wisdom. I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right, because I live in the will of God, guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom. Hallelujah! I reign in life, for I've received an overflowing of grace and the gift of righteousness. Today and always, I relish this supernatural grace that God has lavishly bestowed upon me to excel, prosper, succeed, and make progress in every area of my life. The greater One lives in me, and He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and the devil. I am a victor in Christ Jesus! God's divine blessings and promotions are evident in my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 5:40am On Jan 21
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST JANUARY.

I affirm that the Name of Jesus has been given unto me to live by, and that Name is working mightily for me. It is producing great results in every area of my life! In the Name of Jesus, I am the head and not the tail. Though I live in this world, I am conscious that I am not of this world. I am from above: and he that is from above is above all. I am above the negative and corruptive systems of this world. Hallelujah! The Name of Jesus is named upon me and there’s no devil or demons that can successfully stand against me. Life situations and circumstances bows at the mention of that Name Jesus. All authority in heaven and on earth, and even beneath the earth has been given unto me because I function in the Name and in the place of Jesus here on earth. I am an ambassador of the Kingdom of God and a member of the body of Christ here on earth. Whatever I do or say here on earth is backed up by heaven. Hallelujah! Even as I speak now, Angels are dispatched on my behalf for my favour. Glory to God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 8:37am On Jan 22
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND JANUARY.

I affirm that the Father is leading me in the paths of success, victory, and rest by the Holy Spirit, who is my all. I am completely yielded to Him as He leads me to make accurate decisions, and walk in the center of His perfect will, always. I am God’s extension in the earth, and He has vested His power and ability in me to run this world. I reign and rule over circumstances as I chart my course in success and prosperity, and create my victorious path, with my wholesome tongue. The wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dreams and visions that the Father has given unto me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, my relationship, finances, health, and family! Hallelujah! I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ lives and reigns gloriously in the earth through me. Blessed be God!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 8:40am On Jan 23
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD JANUARY.

I affirm that I have passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I am alive to God—spirit, soul, and body. Therefore, sickness and disease have no place in my body, because the Spirit of God lives in me, and He rids my system of everything inconsistent with the divine life. My path is illuminated with the light of God’s Word; I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with supernatural wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. I am indeed an answer to the cries of millions all over the world because I function in the wisdom of God. Hallelujah! The Lord is my source and my sufficiency; I do not lack or suffer want for any good thing; I have all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me. I am enjoying my inheritance of financial abundance and supernatural prosperity in Christ. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: BLW #AffirmationTrain 2018 by ProPastorChris: 6:14am
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH JANUARY.

I affirm I am the expression of God’s glory, grace, wisdom, and righteousness. Daily, I walk in preordained pathways and make progress by the Word. I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things! I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always. The devil and demons have nothing to their advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. Hallelujah! Divinity is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I refuse to let sickness dominate my body, for my body is the temple of the living God, and that same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me! I am guided by wisdom to offer my body as a living sacrifice unto God! I live in health today, and always! Glory to God. Hallelujah.

You can now reach us on:

God bless you.

(0) (Reply)

What's The Yardstick For Interpreting The Christian Bible? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/01/18 / Do You Want A Full Time Pastor For Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.