Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25869 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by Fegelfire: 6:03am On Mar 12, 2018
STOP SPAMMING!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On Mar 12, 2018
Fegelfire:
STOP SPAMMING!
Stop making false accusations, just read the article before making comment
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Mar 13, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH MARCH.

I affirm that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. I am making progress with giant strides today, with all of nature, and everything that exists, working together in my favour. I am complete in Christ, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. Daily, the Spirit guides and inspires me to take actions that will guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase and blessings for me. My life is like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life. I have a life of glory and success, and I win every day. My spiritual eyes are enlightened to recognize and apprehend the great riches of God’s glorious inheritance in me. I walk and live in the Spirit every day, with my spiritual antenna constantly in tune with God, because I am not of this world. I am Spirit-ruled, Spirit-controlled, and Spirit-dominated; therefore, I am able to appropriate the realities and blessings of the heavenly Kingdom to which I belong, and in my personal life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH MARCH.

I affirm that I am so blessed and honored to be in Christ. The Father has graciously filled my heart with His excellence and perfections. I am completely yielded to the Word which helps me discover the treasures within; therefore, I saturate and affect my world with God’s goodness, kindness, love, beauty, and grace. My faith is working and I live a life of total satisfaction and fulfilment. I have a glorious life in Christ. I am sound, excellent, vibrant, righteous, healthy and aglow in the spirit. The circumstances of life align with God’s perfect will for me because I walk in the Word and exude wisdom and sound judgment. I walk in the glory of God, dispensing the goodness and love of Christ. I have and enjoy life to the full. No matter the difficulties and trials that come my way, they’re for my promotion and growth in life, from glory to glory. When men are cast down, I am lifted, because I fly on wings of the Spirit. Christ is alive in me; In Him, I walk in boldness, victory, dominion, and glory every day. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Mar 15, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH MARCH

I affirm that I am full of life! I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit. Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord. I live out the transcendent life of excellence, greatness, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and always. I am a participator in the divine experience; the Father has made me a vessel fit for His sacred use as the centre of His operation in the earth. As I share the Word with others, I manifest the savour of God’s knowledge to them, knowing that I am a bearer of the divine order, and my words are confirmed with signs following. My faith is alive and working. With it, I connect into God’s unending supply, taking full advantage of His inexhaustible grace, wealth and wisdom, thus making the miraculous my daily experience. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Word of God is working and producing results in me today! I am set on the course in which I must follow; therefore, I run the race that is set before me with patience, eschewing and laying aside pride, jealousy and every encumbrance, trait or character that could limit me from attaining to my God-given potentials and destiny in God! I live by faith and not by sensory perception, for what I see with my optical eyes are temporary and subject to change. I respond to the Word with my spirit, knowing that true faith is of the spirit! I rule, reign and dominate from within, for I have learnt to dominate from my spirit. Hallelujah! I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result. I am obtaining promises, producing righteousness everywhere I go and effecting great changes by the Word of God through faith. The Word is alive in me; with God’s Word and my faith, I am far ahead of every detractors, competitors and adversaries! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH MARCH.

I affirm right now by the power of the Holy Ghost that I am reigning in life; I reign in my health, finances, job, and in every area of my life. The glory of God is manifested in me and I walk in the victory, boldness, and dominion of Christ today. The eyes of understanding are enlightened; I see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. Hallelujah! Everywhere I go and in everything, I set my heart to do; I manifest success, glory, and excellence, by the power of God’s Spirit. I am Christ’s extension in the earth, and I function as His outstretched arm to my world. I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! This is my year of the Supernatural; I recognize today and take hold of God’s abundant grace, to bless and to fulfil my calling in Christ. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:57am On Mar 18, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH MARCH.

I affirm that all things are working together for my good. Life situation and circumstances are turned around for my good, and I am blessed beyond measure as I speak forth God’s Word with boldness. I receive the blessings of the Spirit through the Word into my life and affirm that my mind is renewed, and my life transformed by the latent power of God’s Word. I have dominion over sin, sickness, and circumstances. I am superior to satan, and I’ve overcome the world. I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality and power! I exercise the authority of Christ in and around my sphere of contact in the Name of Jesus! Hallelujah. I belong to Christ; therefore, I am Abraham’s seed and an heir according to the promise! I believe and therefore affirm the word in faith that all things are mine! I refuse to be broke or lack-conscious because I’ve been brought into the place of my inheritance in Christ. Glory to God
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH MARCH.

I affirm that I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me every day! As Jesus is the begotten of the Father, so am I. I am reigning in life, exercising dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. My words are not ordinary; they are backed with power to alter negative situations. I am on top and in charge; every word that I speak comes to pass. I know that I can never be disadvantaged because the God that does the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the unexpected has shone in my heart; and as He is, so am I in this world. He has given me the ability to bring forth good from within me and change hopeless situations. I am strengthened through the ministry of the Spirit in my life! The Father’s glory and eternal purposes are revealed to me as I walk in the light of His Word. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH MARCH.

I affirm that I am in Christ, and I know who I am! Though I live in this world, I am not of the world. I am from above and my life is the supernatural life of God’s Word. I think, talk and do the Word, and I receive the results of the Word in my life today and always! My words are anointed with power because I am filled with the Holy Spirit! The Rhema of God that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth today, and in the Name of Jesus, I affirm that I am walking in divine health, increase, progress and prosperity. I take after Jesus because I am born of His Word. As I study and affirm the Word daily, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and gets His kind of results every day. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God. Therefore, I will never fail in life; I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST MARCH.

I affirm that the Word of God is building me up like an edifice, and causing me to walk in the light of my inheritance in Christ. I am built up by the Word to live a life of success, victory, and promotions, dealing wisely in all affairs of life. The entrance of God’s Word brings light and understanding to my spirit. As I consciously meditate and make God’s Word the contemplation of my spirit, my mind is inundated with possibility thoughts, pictures, and ideas; I see glory, excellence, success, victory, and abundance only. I am a success for Jesus, and I win for Him always. I’ve been called into the supernatural; therefore, I refuse to be limited by contrary forces around me; I accomplish the impossible, I do the spectacular and reach for the peak in all my endeavors by the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word. I am made a better person daily by the power of your Word! The Word is working mightily in my life because I am a doer and not just a hearer. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:46am On Mar 22, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND MARCH.

I affirm that the Word of God has given my life a meaning; therefore I am impacting the lives of those around me positively. I am living a meaningful life, pleasing to God and beneficial to humankind. I am more than a speck in the dust; I am a seed of Abraham, I am blessed and the world is blessed because of me! Everywhere I go, a great door of opportunity is opened unto me to be a blessing to my world and the regions beyond. By God’s Spirit, and through His wisdom, I identify and carry out those things He has ordained me to do that will better my world, and bring glory to His Name. Daily, I am supernaturally enabled to carry out my assignment as a minister of reconciliation. My faith in the Father, and in His Word is my power to change my world, and frame the circumstances of life to conform to His destiny for my life! I am not a victim in this world, for I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to the Word of God. The Father has given me a purpose and a destiny; I live every day to fulfil His dream for my life. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:51am On Mar 23, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD MARCH.

I affirm that the grace of God is multiplied in my life. In all that I do, I have the grace-advantage. Excellence, glory, virtue, and success exude from me today because of God’s grace that is at work in me. Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favored, for I carry God’s divine presence with me. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! My life is for the glory of God. My clouds are full of rain; yes, this is my set time to experience the unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. All things are commanded to work together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. Hallelujah. I am fully persuaded that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world, therefore no adversity or adverse circumstance can overwhelm me because I am more than a conqueror. I am convinced of my eternal victory over satan, his demons, and the world, therefore I rejoice in the Lord my God. Hallelujah
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH MARCH.

I affirm that I am set on the course in which I must follow! In the Name of Jesus, I am strengthened with divine enablement in my inner man by the Holy Ghost. I function today with the Spirit of might, dominion, and excellence, as the Word of God, gains the mastery in my spirit, soul, and body; dominating my thoughts and actions. I am in Christ; I have ceased from all struggle because the Father has given me all things to enjoy, having supplied all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. He has given me such a glorious life of joy, peace, and laughter! I am reigning in life by the power of the Holy Spirit, conscious that God’s divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. Hallelujah! Today, as I go about doing the will of the Father, I am not moved by the physical circumstances, but I stand firmly on God’s Word, taking advantage of the faith that has been imparted to my spirit to ward off the fiery missiles of the adversary. I affirm that the power of God is released to cause the desired change as I put my faith to work today and always. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Father has brought me into fellowship and union with Himself, thereby, making me an associate of the God-kind and a member of the assembly of the saints in light! Daily, I reign in life as a king and rule over all circumstances. The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit and it drives me today to put in everything and do all that is required for the message of the Gospel to reach out to the ends of the earth. I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never lose my way. The Father has granted me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, and the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know His will and walk in His ways! I am built up by the Word; God’s Word has taken root in my spirit, thus bringing forth the fruits of what it talks about in my life. I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH MARCH.

I affirm that I am in Christ; I am well dressed! I am the workmanship of God, recreated in Christ Jesus unto good works. I acknowledge my origin, heritage, and personality in Christ; therefore, my faith is operative and effective in the Name of Jesus! I am God’s best, His cream and beauty, and my life is for His glory, now and forever. Hallelujah! I am an offspring of the Word, the Father has granted me absolute and exact knowledge of His Word; I am far removed from assumptions, doubts, and uncertainties. I function by the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge in all my endeavours, and the results are evident in me. I am a master over circumstances, for I know that the greater One lives in me. Christ dwells in my heart by faith; I am rooted and grounded in love, and able to comprehend the boundless, immeasurable, intimately infinite, and unconditional love of God. Thus, I am filled with all the fulness of God. I am the perfection of beauty, fashioned for excellence. My life is the manifestation of God’s glorious and majestic splendor; I display His perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom to my world and the regions beyond. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH MARCH.

I affirm I am the expression of God’s glory, grace, wisdom, and righteousness. Daily, I walk in preordained pathways and make progress by the Word. I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things! I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always. The devil and his demons have nothing to their advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. Hallelujah! Divinity is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I refuse to let sickness dominate my body, for my body is the temple of the living God, and that same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me! I am guided by wisdom to offer my body as a living sacrifice unto God! I live in health today, and always! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Father has made me the first and the best of everything He created. I am the perfection of beauty, fashioned for excellence. My life is the manifestation of God’s glorious and majestic splendour. I am the temple of the Holy Spirit and He lives in me. I am holy, as He is holy. By virtue of Christ’s death, burial and resurrection, I’ve been declared righteous, justified and sanctified unto God, therefore, I live and walk daily in the nature of God that has been imparted into my spirit. I am far removed from the debilitating systems of this world; Death and everything associated with darkness has no place in and around me for I am a life-giving spirit. I reign in life with Christ and have the power to keep satan, sin, and death under my feet! Daily, I manifest God’s perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom to my world and the regions beyond. I’ve passed from death unto life, and have been translated into the glorious liberty of the sons of God! I am kinging now and I am in charge. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Lord has made my life beautiful; He has crown me with His glory. I rejoice exceedingly today with joy unspeakable and full of glory, for the Lord has done great and wondrous things in my life! Thus, my heart rejoices in His goodness, for He has filled my mouth with laughter. I am strengthened because the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go. I rejoice in the Father’s infinite grace and boundless love, for He has caused me to dwell in prosperity in Christ Jesus! I am living triumphantly, every day, enjoying my life, and celebrating the greatness of God in me. I am an eternal excellency, a joy to many generations. I am a savior from Zion, and the Father has given me a life that is superior to Satan, the circumstances of life, the economic conditions of this world and other problems that ruin people’s lives. I am born to have dominion, and to live a superior life because the greater One lives in me. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2018
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH MARCH.

I affirm that I am not of this world; I am from above!

I have the life and nature of the Father on the inside of me.

I am not an ordinary person; though I live in this world, my experience is different.

I am heavenly; I am not a part of the suffering masses.

I’ve been translated from the kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of God’s love Son.

I am a child of the King and I can never be stranded in life.

Everywhere I go, doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God.

I have the capacity to make a success out of every opportunity.

Nothing and no one can limit or intimidate me because the Spirit of Dominion has mantled my heart.

Daily, I function with the dominion of Spirit in my finances, in my career, in my ministry, in my academic, in my business, and in all that concerns me. Hallelujah.

No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, I remain unshakable because I am firmly rooted in Christ.

I will never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord.

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea I have a goodly heritage!

Every challenge in my path is subject to change; they are all working together for my good. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST MARCH.

I affirm that Christ is alive in me! He has made me a champion and a victor forever! My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of God’s Word, and the influence of His Spirit! His righteousness is unveiled through me today; I manifest the Christ-life, reigning and ruling over circumstances. I can never be down in life because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me! Everywhere I go, and in everything I do, I triumph over circumstances! I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration; the One who has made me a wonder to my world! Hallelujah! I am full of the Holy Ghost! And as I speak in tongues and affirm the Word, I am edified, and my spirit is conditioned to receive guidance and light from the Lord! I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God and exercise dominion over the elements of this world. I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having spiritual the understanding of all things! I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress consistently! I receive unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity in all that I do. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST APRIL.

I affirm that my life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world. Christ is alive in me; therefore, I am experiencing the reality of the Word in every area of my life. The Word of God is living and active in me, and it is causing me to make progress on every side. Life circumstances are subdued to conform to the reality of God’s Word for my life. The Word has pre-eminence in my life, and it continually produces in me what it talks about. I am an heir of God; I was born into the presence of God. Daily, I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. Hallelujah! I will never walk in confusion because the Spirit of God is guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness. Hallelujah! I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power because I am born of God and conscious that whatever is born of God overcomes this world. I’m guided and propelled by His divine wisdom to do His will and fulfil my destiny in Christ. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND APRIL.

I affirm that life is not a mystery to me, because as I meditate on the Word, the Spirit of God unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding and guiding me into all truth. I refuse to live on the dark side of life; for the true light that lightens every man’s world has shone in my heart. The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, prevailing against adverse circumstances, and producing what it talks about in my spirit, soul, and body. The Lord has given me rest on every side; therefore, I have ceased from all struggles. This is my month of influence, and the Lord has made me an influence on the face of the earth. Everywhere I go and in everything I do, I manifest God’s power; work miracles as I live in and through the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word. Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! Hallelujah! The wisdom of God is in my heart and in my mouth today! God’s Word is as fire shut up in my bones; and as I speak it forth, I dissolve doubts and bring forth divine direction to men. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD APRIL.

I affirm that I am not ordinary! I am a citizen of Zion, Jerusalem which is above. I and the Father are one and He has made me a conduit of His blessings. I am born of the Word and Spirit of the Lord, therefore, I am impregnable to anything that hurts or binds, because I hail from God! I have the newness of life, a life that transcends this physical realm! I am a new man in Christ; thus, the failures, defeats, and troubles associated with the old nature are passed away, and I’ve put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after Christ. Hallelujah! I belong to Christ; in Him, I live, and move and have my being. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. All things are under my feet, and I reign and rule with Christ. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Apr 04, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Lord is my refuge and my fortress, He is my habitation; in Him, I live, and move, and have my being! He is my rock, my life, and my righteousness; and by Him, I reign and prevail over adversities and win every day in life. He is my helper, the One who upholds me with His righteous right hand; the stronghold of my life. He’s my ever-present help in trouble, for He’s become my salvation. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer because my heart trusts in Him. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak; therefore, I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I carry within me God’s divine presence to influence and affect my world, establishing the peace, righteousness, love, joy, health, and prosperity of the kingdom, and revealing the victorious life in Christ. I belong to Christ, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. No evil shall befall me; neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. I am secured and protected on every side. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and any tongue that rises against me in judgment is condemned. Glory to God. Hallelujah! -
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Holy Spirit is my advantage! I will never fail or go down in life. When men are cast down, there’s a lifting up for me. I am sensitive to the guidance and promptings of God’s Spirit, and I am conscious of the force of His wisdom within me, to live in sync with Father’s perfect will. All things are mine! I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today! My life is upward and forward only! I am not moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns, because I play by a different set of rules! I am an heir of God, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance! I walk and live in the Spirit every day, with my spiritual antenna constantly in tune with the Father, because I am not of this world. I am Spirit-ruled, Spirit-controlled, and Spirit-dominated; therefore, I am able to appropriate the realities and blessings of the heavenly Kingdom to which I belong, and in my personal life. I am what God says I am! Daily I walk in God’s grace and in His victory! I am winning every day, reigning in life through the ability of the Spirit who is my sole source of strength. I am excellent, and I bear fruits of righteousness! The Holy Spirit is my Rock and my Strength! He is the beautifier of my life; with Him, I am more than a conqueror, and I have overcome the world, because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:04am On Apr 06, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am not ashamed of the Gospel because it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. I am stirred on the inside, with an intense passion, an unreserved commitment, and an unparalleled devotion to the Gospel. I am determined, more than ever, to reach the unreached with the Gospel! I have the guidance of the Holy Spirit to proclaim God’s wisdom and impact many with His righteousness and blessings of the Gospel. My heart and mouth are filled with words of power, even now, to cause changes in my life and around me. My passion for lost souls is stirred with renewed commitment, and I declare that the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ blazes intensely in the hearts of the ignorant and unconverted around the world today. As I go about doing the will of the Father today, I bring deliverance to every creature in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am full of life and the work of God is prospering in my hands. My spirit is in sync with the Spirit of God and I know the next step to take. Christ, the Anointed One and His anointing, live in me. All that the anointing represents; His life, power, glory, wisdom, righteousness, and grace, are expressed in and through me! Christ in me is my confidence for a glorious, prosperous and victorious life. My heart is stirred today and always by the Word of God to gain the right inspiration! My mind is anointed to see and accept possibilities. I am energized and aglow in my spirit to impact the world of my time, through supernatural ideas inspired in me by the Holy Spirit. I function with the ability of the Spirit always, not just in my desire and readiness to start up any endeavour, but also in bringing them to excellent fruition. I am assured of a life of honour, dignity, and glory because I apply diligence in every area of life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am led in the path of truth, for the wisdom of God is at work in me. I abhor falsehood, and I am firmly established in God’s Word which makes righteousness manifest in my spirit. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened with the revelations of God’s Word. I am synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect will for me. Through God’s Spirit, I walk worthy of Him unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word. I am far removed from the corruptive influences of this world. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Halleluiah. The Lord has sent His angels before me to minister for me daily! As I affirm the Word, they’re dispatched to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void. I am never alone because the host of heaven is with me always! Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:50am On Apr 09, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God; He has made me His pearl of inestimable value. I have a purpose and destiny in life, a destiny of greatness! I live the glorious and supernatural life, fulfilling God’s purpose, in my expression of His virtues, perfections, excellence, and wisdom. Halleluiah! The wisdom is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dream and visions that the Spirit of God has given me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, and family! I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited with my spirit. My life is for the glory of God, shaped in the direction of God’s perfect will! I reign and rule over circumstances as I chart my course in success and prosperity, and create my victorious path, with my wholesome tongue. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 10TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I will never frustrate the grace of God in my life. I am taught of the Lord to look beyond the present moments and connect everything I do here on earth to eternity. My choices and decisions concerning my family, job and everything else about my life are founded on the Word; I am led and guided by the Spirit always. Halleluiah! My mind is constantly renewed by the Word; and with the investment of my personality, I influence my world for Christ! By the Spirit of God, I identify areas of my life requiring changes, and I effect such changes through the application of God’s Word. I yield myself completely to be ruled by God’s Word — in my thoughts, words, and actions. I am cleansed continually by the Word, and my heart is purified from all unrighteousness as I live under the Lordship of God’s Word today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.