Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 (723 Views)

2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Pick Senate, Guber Forms Through Surrogates / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2018
This writeup is based on the premise that "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" - and invariably, what's good for the civil servants is good for the political aspirants.

I made a quick scan yesterday about the age of some of the people whose intention has been publicly declared to run as presidential candidate in the upcoming 2019 general election but was supprised that almost all of them have age older than 60, the civil service retirement age.

The retirement age was pegged at 60 not because of hatred for the civil servants by the government or the lawmakers but because of other factors which include their been psychologically, physiologically and mentally unfit to meet up with their daily work demands due to the the call of old age.

Any aspirant with age older than 60 will not get our votes, so we advise them now to drop their presidential ambitions. Their children and immediate family needs them more than ever before to enjoy their company and learn from their life exploits before they finally go to their graves.

We need young vibrant adults who are liberated, civil, has clean records and are already doing something good with their individual lives. We need smart, intelligent and presentable leaders who will be pragmatic to national issues, growth and development and not just political jobbers.

Now, get me right this once and for all that this writeup is not a campaign strategy for any aspirant whose age is below 60 because we will still disqualify him or her for our votes if he or she could not meet up with the remaining ten requirement standards for earning our votes.

https://www.nairaland.com/4287028/presidential-aspirants-not-vote-unless

If they have the love of the citizen at heart and not just for power, fame and financial gain sake, they should please respect the choice of the people and accept their unfitness to becoming a president in Nigeria. They should respect themselves.

This is where the respect is, they should find, adopt or raise a younger candidate to support and mentor. They should then present them to us and see if we will not vote for them so far they fulfill our 11 requirements.

Lastly, let me challenge the young adults. What are your fears? What are your excuses?

You don't have any excuse for not running for the presidential race in the upcoming 2019 general election. If you think you lack capital, maybe you are wrong, things are becoming fast changing, you don't need to much of capital to run presidential campaign.

You don't lack capital, you only lack been resourceful. Many business mogul are ready to sponsor you if you ask them to, Nigerian youths are ready to raise capital, your political group will do something and what about internet crowd funding options?

If your hands are clean and you're qualified with our 11 point requirement for presidential aspirant, nomatter what the party you are, we the Nigerian youths will support you and vote en masse to ensure you become our president.

The youth make up the largest part of the Nigerian population and are mostly on the social media where you can reach them. The social media is the cheapest way to run a presidential camapign, remember the last general election.

Wake up! Wake Up from your slumber! Nigerian youth, please wakeup! Don't say you will not participate in politics. All governmental policies are directly affecting everything you do even in the corner of your room so why not put your destiny into the right hands?

Samleen writes from Nigeria.

Good morning uncle Lalasticlala and uncle seun.
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by natznext(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2018
How much be presidential ticket abeg?
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2018
natznext:
How much be presidential ticket abeg?

This is amount for nomination forms (Presidential ticket bolded) same accross all political parties.

(a) N150, 000 for a ward councillorship aspirant in the FCT;

(b) N250, 000 for an area council chairmanship aspirant in the FCT;

(c) N500, 000 for a house of assembly aspirant;

(d) N1, 000, 000 for a house of representatives aspirant;

(e) N2, 000, 000 for a senatorial aspirant;

(f) N5, 000, 000) for a governorship aspirant; and

(g) N10, 000, 000) for a presidential aspirant.
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by natznext(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2018
Samleen:

This is amount for nomination forms (Presidential ticket bolded) same accross all political parties.

(a) N150, 000 for a ward councillorship aspirant in the FCT;

(b) N250, 000 for an area council chairmanship aspirant in the FCT;

(c) N500, 000 for a house of assembly aspirant;

(d) N1, 000, 000 for a house of representatives aspirant;

(e) N2, 000, 000 for a senatorial aspirant;

(f) N5, 000, 000) for a governorship aspirant; and

(g) N10, 000, 000) for a presidential aspirant.

Whoooooooah!
Na gofundme fit do am...
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Samleen:
This writeup is based on the premise that "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" - and invariably, what's good for the civil servants is good for the political aspirants.
Not constitutional

I made a quick scan yesterday about the age of some of the people whose intention has been publicly declared to run as presidential candidate in the upcoming 2019 general election but was supprised that almost all of them have age older than 60, the civil service retirement age.
Ppl are living longer
70 will soon be retirement

The retirement age was pegged at 60 not because of hatred for the civil servants by the government or the lawmakers but because of other factors which include their been psychologically, physiologically and mentally unfit to meet up with their daily work demands due to the the call of old age.

[quote]
Any aspirant with age older than 60 will not get our votes, so we advise them now to drop their presidential ambitions. Their children and immediate family needs them more than ever before to enjoy their company and learn from their life exploits before they finally go to their graves.

Be fooling yoursel
Voters will vote for whoever shares money

We need young vibrant adults who are liberated, civil, has clean records and are already doing something good with their individual lives. We need smart, intelligent and presentable leaders who will be pragmatic to national issues, growth and development and not just political jobbers.
Youth not interested

Now, get me right this once and for all that this writeup is not a campaign strategy for any aspirant whose age is below 60 because we will still disqualify him or her for our votes if he or she could not meet up with the remaining ten requirement standards for earning our votes.

https://www.nairaland.com/4287028/presidential-aspirants-not-vote-unless

If they have the love of the citizen at heart and not just for power, fame and financial gain sake, they should please respect the choice of the people and accept their unfitness to becoming a president in Nigeria. They should respect themselves.
Nobody loves you
Everyone loves themselves
Why not run if you think it's easy?

This is where the respect is, they should find, adopt or raise a younger candidate to support and mentor.
Why
Who no like beta tin

They should then present them to us and see if we will not vote for them so far they fulfill our 11 requirements.

So if a bad man grooms a youth you will foolishly vote for the youth
na wa o

Lastly, let me challenge the young adults. What are your fears? What are your excuses?
Hunger
Death
No woman

You don't have any excuse for not running for the presidential race in the upcoming 2019 general election. If you think you lack capital, maybe you are wrong, things are becoming fast changing, you don't need to much of capital to run presidential campaign.
So why aren't you running if it's so easy

You don't lack capital, you only lack been resourceful.
Why would you vote for unresourceful individual

Many business mogul are ready to sponsor you if you ask them to,
Only if you will make more money for them

Nigerian youths are ready to raise capital,
says who

your political group will do something and what about internet crowd funding options?
How many money do Nigerians have to dash unknown person?
Get real

If your hands are clean
Nobody is clean

and you're qualified with our 11 point requirement for presidential aspirant, nomatter what the party you are, we the Nigerian youths will support you and vote en masse to ensure you become our president.
Which Nigerian youths
How many

The youth make up the largest part of the Nigerian population and are mostly on the social media where you can reach them. The social media is the cheapest way to run a presidential camapign, remember the last general election.
But can never match rice sharing

Wake up! Wake Up from your slumber! Nigerian youth, please wakeup! Don't say you will not participate in politics. All governmental policies are directly affecting everything you do even in the corner of your room so why not put your destiny into the right hands?

Name the right hands
It's not just by youth

Samleen writes from Nigeria.

Good morning uncle Lalasticlala and uncle seun.
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Not constitutional

Ppl are living longer
70 will soon be retirement

Thanks sir,

Mr Analyser, but what solutuions will you proffer to the situation of governance in Nigeria.

This is part of how I want to contribute towards the succes of the coming election. What will you do?
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Samleen:

Thanks sir,

Mr Analyser, but what solutuions will you prover to the situation of governance in Nigeria.

This is part of how I want to contribute towards the succes of the coming election. What will you do?
enter farm and politics.not dreaming of Messiah.
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
enter farm and politics.not dreaming of Messiah.

Good,

Are you a farmer?

What political post do you want to run for?
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by rainview(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Since the elders have failed us let the youth lead while senior citizens proffer counsel where necessary.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Samleen:

Good,

Are you a farmer?
No
I invest in farms
Risk taking is not farming
I employ laborers

What political post do you want to run for?
any that I can win or appointed to. Also, dobby need to run fire office as change can be influenced even without being in office.
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

No
I invest in farms
Risk taking is not farming
I employ laborers
any that I can win or appointed to. Also, dobby need to run fire office as change can be influenced even without being in office.

Good one from you. I like entrepreneurs as I am one, business is my passion.

And ensure you participate in the 2019 election. Cast your vote
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Samleen:

Good one from you. I like entrepreneurs as I am one, business is my passion.

And ensure you participate in the 2019 election. Cast your vote
I will not be in Nigeria unfortunately but we will be campaigning for my candidate here and on facebook
Re: Must Read: What 2019 Presidential Aspirants Should Do If Older Than 60 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
I will not be in Nigeria unfortunately but we will be campaigning for my candidate here and on facebook

I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Nigeria shall be great again.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Former Minister Joins Governorship Race Today (see Photos) / SNAKE MONEY: #theeagle Shows No Mercy For Money-swallowing Snake (s) / Anambra South Senatorial Zone And Nnewi North Constituency Must Get It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.