Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

For them Spies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For them Spies (2662 Views)

I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For them Spies by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Come in and let's chat....tongue
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ok, captain obvious grin

1 Like

Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dimples0303:
Ok, captain obvious grin

Who be that.....?
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gungnir:

Who be that.....?

So, what's this great news? grin
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dimples0303:

So, what's this great news? grin

Have me figured out? tongue
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gungnir:

Have me figured out? tongue

Not really... use a word I would associate only you with...
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
There is that spy again...angry
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gungnir:
There is that spy again...angry

I clocked on when I saw your dp on Blackfyre
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dimples0303:

I clocked on when I saw your dp on Blackfyre

Atta girl! wink

Best keep that confidential? Will ya?
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
I gotta be honest, I'm not feeling this side to your personality. So what's changed?
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dimples0303:
I gotta be honest, I'm not feeling this side to your personality. So what's changed?

Offline....
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gungnir:

Offline....

What's changed in your personality undecided

You're rude and I didn't know you to be rude

You actually called me a whöre shocked

Na.... not feeling this side to you... even on your main you're rude. angry
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Gungnir:

Okay want us to do this in the open.

well its nice to see someone who knows one before all this notoriety which is largely mistaken or misinterpreted.

first, i didnt call you a whoree, i was implying any female who gets captivated by that is a coded whoreee.

i was not many things and i am not many things now despite what you may have been told. however, i am not rude, i have just become fiercely intolerant to certain things as a result of certain experiences over the years. so when i see such things, i lash out in anger at it which may seem overbearing or not respecting boundaries or peoples choices.

but here is something you may take me serious on,would you believe me if i told you i met God face to face? i mean the actual creator of everything? as a result i experienced a lot and revealed a lot of things to me which has greatly altered my view and tolerance on many things especially given the consequences of many things people engage in which they are completely oblivious of. it has made it hard for me to just look away at many things.

i hope i dont sound the more weird to you or insane

Hmmmmm. Never weird or insane, you should know me better....

I would've thought such an experience would leave you in a state of love, and tranquillity shocked

You are going through a phase like we all do and if this is how you feel alive then I love it but if you're angry and you're not enjoying the experience then change it until then... do you wink
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Dimples0303:

Hmmmmm. Never weird or insane, you should know me better....

I would've thought such an experience would leave you in a state of love, and tranquillity shocked

You are going through a phase like we all do and if this is how you feel alive then I love it but if you're angry and you're not enjoying the experience then change it until then... do you wink

She stylishly runs away........cheesy Oh Christ, boy heaven is going to be pretty scanty, no doubt.....

@emboldened That will only be so if i were selfish and i didnt want people to know what i know, or seen what have seen. I will just go about my life while seeing the heaps of consequences they gather as a result of ignorance where somewhere on this earth, lies the answer to everything. This is not a phase, i could just switch off and not give a single care what anyone does with his/her life even while knowing there is the creator somewhere.

Something funny crossed my mind, someone who is divine, healed the sick cured the diseased, fed thousands, preached love few listened and still ended up on the cross... The irony of it all.....
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Gungnir:

She stylishly runs away........cheesy Oh Christ, boy heaven is going to be pretty scanty, no doubt.....

@emboldened That will only be so if i were selfish and i didnt want people to know what i know, or seen what have seen. I will just go about my life while seeing the heaps of consequences they gather as a result of ignorance where somewhere on this earth, lies the answer to everything. This is not a phase, i could just switch off and not give a single care what anyone does with his/her life even while knowing there is the creator somewhere.

Something funny crossed my mind, someone who is divine, healed the sick cured the diseased, fed thousands, preached love few listened and still ended up on the cross... The irony of it all.....

That sums up life cool

I'm confused as to why other people's consequences and plight, would be your concern
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Dimples0303:

That sums up life cool

I'm confused as to why other people's consequences and plight, would be your concern

Because i saw the consequences with my own eyes, i assure you, it will shake you to your bone marrow. whats even worse is those who are ignorant, the cost that would have gone with it, can never be as good as that who heeded as soon as the call was made. you will have to experience it yourself to understand, you will see how perilous and delicate the world we live in is. Many many things is not as it seems and has a deeper meaning to it than the way the world looks at it, people just dont know.

a scarred body can never be like the one that was never scarred no matter how well it heals. but i guess life is all about choice even if they arent bettered informed. To each is own i guess despite their ignorance.
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Gungnir:

Because i saw the consequences with my own eyes, i assure you, it will shake you to your bone marrow. whats even worse is those who are ignorant, the cost that would have gone with it, can never be as good as that who heeded as soon as the call was made. you will have to experience it yourself to understand, you will see how perilous and delicate the world we live in is. Many many things is not as it seems and has a deeper meaning to it than the way the world looks at it, people just dont know.

a scarred body can never be like the one that was never scarred no matter how well it heals. but i guess life is all about choice even if they arent bettered informed. To each is own i guess despite their ignorance.

Good morning sweetie kiss

I will have to come back to this later on, today....

1 Like

Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Dimples129:

I just couldn't relate, I couldn't add anything. It's one of those situations you become a student and listen grin

What could I say embarassed

As for religion, I'm well and truly over it... I try to live my life using the law of attraction. I am a God in training grin

This isn't religion, this is spirituality. If you were in Nigeria, would have asked you to go see for yourself. Then it would have made a lot of sense.

It's basically God speaking through a woman with the power of the holy spirit. Telling you things only you and no one else knows.

If you have one of your heart burning desire and you wish he helps you with, he will grant it for you.
Re: For them Spies by sisisioge: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Iya and Baba Ibeji make we enter come settle fight? I would love to hear the story from the beginning. Why you cone do Like that? Don't you know it is wrong? Even our dear Lord opposes it. Haaa omase o. Oya apologize to the offended. Don't do it again.wake each other up with kisses not slaps biko. You can't be gossiping with neighbors too nau.

Alright...just messing with you too. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Iya and Baba Ibeji make we enter come settle fight? I would love to hear the story from the beginning. Why you cone do Like that? Don't you know it is wrong? Even our dear Lord opposes it. Haaa omase o. Oya apologize to the offended. Don't do it again.wake each other up with kisses not slaps biko. You can't be gossiping with neighbors too nau.

Alright...just messing with you too. Cheers.

Aunty what are you on about?
Re: For them Spies by sisisioge: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2018
Gungnir:

Aunty what are you on about?

grin grin grin grin it is a song nau and a joke...go take a cup of humour jare. Make Una no vex. I don commot.

1 Like

Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin it is a song nau and a joke...go take a cup of humour jare. Make Una no vex. I don commot.

I no vex oh, was just confused and it was very random.
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Gungnir:

This isn't religion, this is spirituality. If you were in Nigeria, would have asked you to go see for yourself. Then it would have made a lot of sense.

It's basically God speaking through a woman with the power of the holy spirit. Telling you things only you and no one else knows.

If you have one of your heart burning desire and you wish he helps you with, he will grant it for you.

Hmmmm.... I hope you ain't been romancing a Jinn grin

1 Like

Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dimples129:

Hmmmm.... I hope you ain't been romancing a Jinn grin

No I am not. I think we can't all be equally spiritually the same. I think God reveals himself to some more than others depending on the soul.

I however will just have to accept, the fact of that and live peacefully with it.

Also, a jinn can never call out an evil spirit to condemn it. There is no middle ground anywhere. There is the holy spirit which is good and the only one,and there are evil spirits which take on various forms and agenda.

Wonder who liked that comment undecided
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Gungnir:

No I am not. I think we can't all be equally spiritually the same. I think God reveals himself to some more than others depending on the soul.

I however will just have to accept, the fact of that and live peacefully with it.

Also, a jinn can never call out an evil spirit to condemn it. There is no middle ground anywhere. There is the holy spirit which is good and the only one,and there are evil spirits which take on various forms and agenda.

Wonder who liked that comment undecided

Lol! I hear you. I really don't know what to say about this hun... it's a personal experience and I wish you nothing but the best kiss
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 25, 2018
Dimples129:

Lol! I hear you. I really don't know what to say about this hun... it's a personal experience and I wish you nothing but the best kiss

Indeed it is. smiley
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
blackhawk01

The offer still stands please, I swear it on my life, it is God Himself. all expenses will be on me.

1 Like

Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ladygoddiva

I wish I’d find a Christian guy like you that’s burning with your kind of passion for God and is adverse to anything that’d bring him to a wrong standing with Fod.
I’m sure a lot of people would find your aversions ludicrous and amusing, but to be honest as a Christian I admire and faith and dedication.

Here I am baby....
Re: For them Spies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Still Marry Such A Girl ? / Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? / The Child Is Autistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.