Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

[VIDEO] I Am Just Seeing My Doctor For The 1st Time - El-zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [VIDEO] I Am Just Seeing My Doctor For The 1st Time - El-zakzaky (318 Views)

Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / 2019: I Will Declare My Ambition At The Right Time – El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] I Am Just Seeing My Doctor For The 1st Time - El-zakzaky by Temtee11223344: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, has made his first public appearance in over two years.

El-Zakzaky who is in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS), told journalists on Saturday in Abuja that he is alive and well.

He also thanked Nigerians for their prayers, as well as the DSS for allowing him access to his doctors.

“It was severe on me on Monday but subsequently it started subsiding and for the first time at least the security allowed me to see my own Doctors.

“So it was my own doctors who examined me. Before I used to be examined by security doctors, this time I did not agree, and my own doctors came to examine me

See More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/video-shiite-el-zakzaky-makes-first-public-appearance-in-two-years/

Re: [VIDEO] I Am Just Seeing My Doctor For The 1st Time - El-zakzaky by tharealest(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
so he is still alive
Re: [VIDEO] I Am Just Seeing My Doctor For The 1st Time - El-zakzaky by countryfive: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
let him be taken to London for treatment but no, buhari will not let him.
Re: [VIDEO] I Am Just Seeing My Doctor For The 1st Time - El-zakzaky by countryfive: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
let him be taken to London for treatment but no, buhari will not let him.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Tambuwal Distributes 45,000 Desks, 160,000 Instructional Materials / I Got Only 198,000 Votes From South East, Yet They Have Four Ministers – Says Bu / Please Dont Stone Them With Stone Just Stone Them With Your Pvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.