Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (48760 Views)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Avengers Infinity War Memes / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by KratosCorp: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Can redo it when you want the role interpreted by a different actor - for a thousand and one reasons.

phr0nesis:

why redo a scene of a sub role, why not cut it off instead
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2018
KratosCorp:
It's possible that both of them were auditioned/featured for the same role - probably Funke first, then Jenny. Four months may not be too short to redo the scenes of a supportive/sub role. Just saying though.

Can't you see this is probably a Photoshop

They referred to Genevieve as Dora Milage when another person played the leader of the group. Dora milage is a group not a person

For the record, a reshoot will have probably taken place before the release of the triller.

They won't shoot a movie, edit it and about to release it. Only to re shoot a particular clip

I am just saying smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by jessikoholic: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Avengers this Avengers that...Make we hear word abeg!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by KratosCorp: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2018
1. The image is on the site. Follow the link.

2. The fact that the image is coming up now (January) shows that the Genevive's role was already done (or at least started towards the end of last year).

3. Yes, you can edit, cut or redo scenes (especially for sub roles) of a movie after releasing a trailer - if the need arises.

greiboy:
Can't you see this is probably a Photoshop

The referred to Genevieve as Dora Milage when another person played the leader of the group. Dora milage is a group not a person

For the record, a reshoot will have probably taken place before the release of the triller.

They won't shoot a movie, edit it and about to release it. Only to re shoot a particular clip

I am just saying smiley

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by kay29000(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2018
apoti:
Wake me up when the hackers replace her with Tonto Dikeh

Lol! My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by PenisCaP: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2018
KayCee92:

make una stop this ethnic card na......
undecided
Dude shup if u dnt know what to say..
Did i mention anybodys name?.

Sadly if u see other people now playing ur so called "ethnic card" u will run and hide inside ur shell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by phr0nesis(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2018
KratosCorp:
Can redo it when you want the role interpreted by a different actor - for a thousand and one reasons.

We'll just have to wait and see
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by khalhokage(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2018
NeeKlaus:
LOL. This is Photoshop. Dora Milaje isn't a person, it's a group of fighters.

It's not o, I just checked on IMDb right now.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4154756/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by iammolise(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Perhaps Genny has gone around to play her cards right... My thoughts though undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by iamtardey: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2018
oh here we go again

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by olusayeroyagi(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2018
stixxx:

then let me be the one to tell you that you're missing out on one of the best tv series you have or will ever see. go and see it asap
110% correct
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2018
KratosCorp:
1. The image is on the site. Follow the link.

2. The fact that the image is coming up now (January) shows that the Genevive's role was already done (or at least started towards the end of last year).

3. Yes, you can edit, cut or redo scenes (especially for sub roles) of a movie after releasing a trailer - if the need arises.

No
please read about the movie to cure your ignorance bro

1) The leader of the group is played by another person referred to as okoye. There is no way they will refer to Genevieve as Dora milage again. Just so you know, this is to imply that this is probably a fake page. I don't need to lecture you on the way internet works

2) The original cast crew where Funke's name was mentioned was only released about four days ago. I am sorry to inform that Hollywood is a lot more organized than Nollywood. They don't just change like that

3) No, they don't do like that in Hollywood because the directors must have been satisfied with her interpretation of the role before putting her name as part of cast in the first place. They can't just re shoot a clip of a movie they have been working on for a year, for no reason

I hope you now understand
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Bollinger:

I agree. But it looks like it's going to be funke akindele ooooo. From the online research i've done so far, her name is heavily linked to a role in the movie. And i'm not talking of from local Nigerian online news outlets.

I think its jeny bro;its geny!!.
Check back their site

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2018
carlosman:
coming from a bloody biafran! All dese igbo fools jst giving demselves hope... Movie dah has already been acted since last year

Hehehehe why d thingndey pain u na grin
Abeg No be me go kill u with HI BP abeg grin

Seriously una no dey shame!.
When news was Funke nobody saw u o to say that it yas been acted since last year. grin SMH
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2018
stixxx:

so you're now an expert in judging talent and character? can genevieve do what funke does? because she plays the role of a razz girl in jenifa means she's local? she has a law degree from unilag, stop spewing thrash.

Heheheh comparing funke whith genevive grin??
Dude what ar3 u smoking pass it to me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by booblacain(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2018
stixxx:

then let me be the one to tell you that you're missing out on one of the best tv series you have or will ever see. go and see it asap

What is the latest season of game of thrones, Is it 7 or is 8 out?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2018
another lie, our lady actors don't have what it takes to play that role, can they do intensive combat training for 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by stixxx: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2018
booblacain:

What is the latest season of game of thrones, Is it 7 or is 8 out?
its 7, 8 wont be out till later this year or next year
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by Kotodoctor: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
To be honest Funke Akindele is a local champion she doesnt fit in at all..
Jenny Got everything..
The looks and talent and character.

She is no lead actress here. Probably a scene. If true, het look would not be needed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by stixxx: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Heheheh comparing funke whith genevive grin??
Dude what ar3 u smoking pass it to me grin
mungo park, on what grounds are you comparing them? you do know funke has a higher net worth and best selling movies than genevieve right, genevieve is living on past glories. if you wanna talk actresses whose net worths are more, you can talk of omotola,or even rita dominic, adesua and that calabar girl nse

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by Nowenuse: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2018
humeeh:
Am I the only one who hasn't seen Game of thrones yet? embarassed

No you aren't. I haven't watched it either. As popular as it is and as much as I would want to.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2018
stixxx:

mungo park, on what grounds are you comparing them? you do know funke has a higher net worth and best selling movies than genevieve right, genevieve is living on past glories. if you wanna talk actresses whose net worths are more, you can talk of omotola,or even rita dominic, adesua and that calabar girl nse

Hehehe jenny hater obviously!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by LucemFerre: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2018
This is embarrassing, not funny... Make una upgrade our movies una dey photoshop una useless actors put for other people movies.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by okerekeikpo: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Even oyibo people know that Jenifa as an afonja will bring badluck to them that's why they went for a Biafran girl, we are about to develop Hollywood again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by westcole: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Beckino:
Great. Here we go again.

it's true. here is the link.http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4154756/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_ttfc_3
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by ollah2: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
humeeh:

Not a movie person though. Buh I'm gonna see it to see how interesting people are portraying it.. Maybe towards the end of the year or next year angry

This isn't game of thrones tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by booblacain(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
stixxx:

its 7, 8 wont be out till later this year or next year

Ok, thanks.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
Why don't people get that the making of the movie is OVER. As in dem don act am finish. Na to edit the movie and release am remain. They can't just add another actress inside a movie that already has a trailer. Make una get sense. Instead of all these noise, let's wait for the movie and see who's gonna be in there. Hian

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Nowenuse:

No you aren't. I haven't watched it either. As popular as it is and as much as I would want to.
Same I have been procrastinating for 2 years. I don't know how to explain it, its like I really want to watch it but at the same time i really don't want to...yet

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by colli247(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2018
thesicilian:
Bloggers are liable to die young.
who are those hacker is not afonja boy's trying 2 use tribalizism to cover sis FUNKE

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by Jonjerrie(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2018
U can check IMDb.com for more details in psquare's voice e Don happun

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie by madenigga(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Arewafederation i guess the marinalizers have become the marginalized undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Chacha Eke Goes Nude On Set / Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria / BBNaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A's Sex In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.