Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village (657 Views)

List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You / Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by Built2last: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO STOP YOUR GOVERNOR FROM GIVING CATTLE COLONY TO THESE TERRORISTS?

Quite frankly, for all of us living in this Lugard Cage, 'the night is dark and full of terror'.

These Nomadic terrorists have concluded plans to fulfil the demonic dreams of their founding father,

They call it Cattle Colony but make no mistake, Cattle Colony is a euphemism for Fulani Emirate all over the country. Mark the word "Colony". Colonization.

That word "Colony" was chosen with utmost precision.

And it grieves me to admit that they will succeed BUT ONLY IF we allow them.

The Land Use Act put ownership of land in the hands of State Governors.

The milion dollar question is, how many State Governors have the moral courage to say NO to the Caliphate and maintain his NO in the face of violent pressure like we are currently witnessing in Benue?

The walking shame masquerading as Kogi State governor has already agreed to give out Kogi land as Cow Colony.

And,

Imo and Ebonyi state governors will most likely give Imo and Ebonyi land to the Danfodios for their cattle Colony. I can bet my next dinner on this.

Governors Rochas and Dave Umahi are two Igbo governors whose default inclination is always to the Caliphate. These two men are criminally unconscious of their identity. They can do anything in their desperate bid to get the Asorock Chief HerdsmAn allow one of them replace him. As the political simpletons that they are, they strongly believe that Buhari would transfer power to an Igbo man after doing a 2nd term in 2023.

Unfortunately, we don't have State House of Assembly in any southeast state and indeed most part of the country, to stop any rogue governor who chose to sacrifice his people for political opportunism. What we have as Houses of Assembly is a collection of "Political Alleluya Boys" who snatched ballot boxes for the governors election and were consequently compensated with house of Assembly seats.

So in essence, we the people are the only ones who can stop these govt-sponsored nomadic terrorists in their govt-sponsored murderous land-grabbing quest.

The big question to you that is reading this is,

How do you intend to stop your governor if he decides to give your land to these terrorist herdsmen??

By Charles Ogbu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by dsocioemmy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
If only some of our governors could stop the follow follow syndrome
Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by micfoley: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hmmm. Good question.. Don't think my governor will try it
Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by SanusiGworo: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
If SE states reject it we will move all our cows to SW except Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by kettykings: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
locate cow colonies in APC states

1 Like

Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by Pavarottii(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
I think my state governor bayelsa state has given dem land already...
Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by thesicilian: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Does your governor seek your permission to carry out his intentions?
Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by bloodmoneyspita: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pavarottii:
I think my state governor bayelsa state has given dem land already...

yes I read this some time ago.
Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by aolawale025: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kogi has invited them already. I doubt if his own people think likewise. We don't know the interest he represents
Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by Sirjamo: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Igbos are all over people's lands selling expired goods, why can't Fulani too? just asking nio
Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by ben4ever(m): 3:41am On Jan 15, 2018
There's a spirit of genocide hovering around the country. It's so painful that it's all about Cow that will start it. Do you think all the people coming from Libya are Nigerians
Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by Oxalic(m): 4:12am On Jan 15, 2018
From cattle colony, there will be colonization. The target. Call it indirect approach.
Re: Will you allow your governor locate Fulani cattle colony in your village by Oxalic(m): 4:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Sirjamo:
Igbos are all over people's lands selling expired goods, why can't Fulani too? just asking nio

Except you are being sarcastic. They don't trespass on peoples' properties, destroying same, and killing people in the process. Igbos go about their businesses peacefully without brandishing AK riffles. And Igbos have no hidden agenda to 'colonize' their hosts. And Igbo businesses can't bring about environmental degradation like desertification. They don't produce cow dung polluting the whole environment. I think I have tried.

(1) (Reply)

On The New Nairaland Layout / Former Finance Minister: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speaks On The Causes Of Recession / Yorubas Will Move Against Any Governor Who Gives Land As Colony - Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.