Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK (1651 Views)

Buhari Has Been A Disaster As Nigeria’s President – FFK / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / Fayose Already The President, FFK @ Fayose's Declaration For The Presidency2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by sirequity(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has been described as a ‘shithole’ president.

This description is coming from the former minister of aviation, Olufemi Fani-Kayode.

On Thursday, U.S. President Donald Trump reportedly hurled on black countries as “shithole countries.”

Mr. Trump singled out Haiti, El Salvador and parts of Africa as “shithole countries” during a meeting with U.S. lawmakers about immigration according to the Washington Post.

The comments came during a White House meeting held to explore a bipartisan immigration deal, said the Washington Post, which broke the news.

The paper reported that Mr. Trump favoured immigrants from Norway and Asia, saying they helped the country economically.

But he wondered “why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

“Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out,” the Washington Post quoted Mr. Trump as saying.

This came about three weeks after the New York Times reported that Mr. Trump slammed Nigerians during a June 2017 cabinet meeting that they don’t “go back to their huts” once they enter America.

Mr. Trump’s latest comments drew worldwide outrage this weekend, especially leaders from black countries. Nigeria is yet to react to the comment.

Checks by HEADLINE has seen the White House deny that Mr. Trump ever made derogatory remarks about Haiti.

Reacting, the former minister fondly called FFK described Mr. Buhari as being qualified to be a ‘shithole’ president.

He hinged his reason on the fact the President values the life of cows more than human beings.

Tweeting on his twitter handle, @realFFK, on Sunday, he added that Mr. Buhari takes delights in the slaughter of his own people.

https://www.headlineng.com/buhari-shithole-president-ffk/

Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by madridguy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sh!t what!!!
My chest ooo

Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by sirequity(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by rainview(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
FFK, pain in the ass of the change agents
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by heendrix(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by bloodmoneyspita: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Trump wasn't wrong.
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by Haganah: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
On point!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by GavelSlam: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
And FFK is the sh.it in the hole.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by dukie25: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Reacting, the former minister fondly called FFK described Mr. Buhari as being qualified to be a ‘shithole’ president.

Shithole President--apt title for President of the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by ifyan(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
No be lie na.
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by Yeligray(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oops, this on go enter buhari... Trump is right though, africa although blessed with natural resources are way backward because of their greed and hate for each other. Apart from sex and childbirth i see no meaning contribution they bring.. Take Nigeria for instance, tribalism,nepotism and god-fatherism is the talk and act of the day(i.e almost all the top spots/almost all the ministers are northerners), how can such a country move forward?.. Again, about the killings performed by herdsmen, much less have been done to bring those killers/terrorists to book. Why?, because of tribalism.. Africa deserves the name it gets and so does bubu
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by teckmore(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2018
what my dad once told me about buhari of 1986 is different in what am seeing him do nd act now...no ones Gould be blamed cos it has got to a point where most leaders cant speak again.....we all know naija is sick and boiling yet we just watch and pretend........if my president is suit hold, that's ur opinion but to me, he has failed the nation.....
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2018
what my dad once told me about buhari of 1986 is different in what am seeing him do nd act now...no ones Gould be blamed cos it has got to a point where most leaders cant speak again.....we all know naija is sick and boiling yet we just watch and pretend........if my president is shit hole, that's ur opinion but to me, he has failed the nation.....
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by yarimo(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2018
If you want FFK to praise you give him food -- OLUSEGUN OBASANJO 2016 grin grin
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2018
The presidiot of Nigeria is more than a shithole. He's the faecal matter that is presently troubling the shithole and would be excreted come 2019 and flushed to daura with tears of joy.
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by anibirelawal(m): 12:25am On Jan 15, 2018
What is FFK
Is it a SH!T in a Hole? am just asking! grin
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by PointZerom: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2018
yarimo:
If you want FFK to praise you give him food -- OLUSEGUN OBASANJO 2016 grin grin

If you want Buhari to kill you and your parents vote for him again .........Nigerians With Conscience 2018
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by omenkaLives(m): 5:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Everyone knows ffk has a shithole for a mouth.

Prick the idiot a little now and see him run to the courts weeping like the little wimp he is.
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by nwanza1: 6:45am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Everyone knows ffk has a shithole for a mouth.

Prick the idiot a little now and see him run to the courts weeping like the little wimp he is.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
what of you that supports fulani herdsmen killing your people nko?
what of you that blames igbos for the killing in your state instead fulani herdsmen or Buhari
just shutup
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by Guestlander: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2018
FFK was a shithead aviation minister. Ethiopia could start and run a world class airline. There's nothing to show that the loudmouth was ever in the aviation ministry.
He was a shithead minister.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by omenkaLives(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2018
nwanza1:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
what of you that supports fulani herdsmen killing your people nko?
what of you that blames igbos for the killing in your state instead fulani herdsmen or Buhari
just shutup
My No1 fan, a little correction here.

In place of "what of", say "what about".

Thought you said you're a graduate...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by nwanza1: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
My No1 fan, a little correction here.

In place of "what of", say "what about".

Thought you said you're a graduate...
[/s]
trash trash trash
couldn't remember telling you that i am an English language graduate
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by omenkaLives(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2018
nwanza1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
You have to be a graduate of English language to speak proper English?

Wow!

Are you sure you've ever seen the walls of a higher institution at all? I pretty much doubt it.

Guess I've made your day giving you the attention you sorely miss.

Bye.
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2018
nwanza1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Mechanical emm sorry phone engineering graduate grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by kcmichael: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2018
FFK is a Toto hustler,imaging him banging one iPod chikwendu after many years of pussy banging of 3 afonja women.
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by nwanza1: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
GoroTango:
Mechanical emm sorry phone engineering graduate grin
[/s]
gworotango let's do operation show your certificate
let's show our screenshot we'll blur our names

btw ain't complaining or begging for food or job or under any boss

so shatap there and get out
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by Papanwamaikpe: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Word
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
You have to be a graduate of English language to speak proper English?

Wow!

Are you sure you've ever seen the walls of a higher institution at all? I pretty much doubt it.

Guess I've made your day giving you the attention you sorely miss.

Bye.
[/s]
shatap there we are talking about your ravaged state of Benue you're talking Nonsense
shows the kind of brain you have
not fit to be an adult
you no dey shame?
Re: Buhari Is A ‘Shithole’ President – FFK by aolawale025: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2018
FFK stating the facts once again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Government Celebrates Installation Of GMS Mast / D'banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike Over Death Of Rivers' Attorney General(pics) / Oba Lagoon Was An Abacha Boy Who Betrayed MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.