Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth (7053 Views)

I Need Advice On Home Broadband Internet. Please Help Out. Thanks. / Fiberone Broadband Internet Fraudulent Broadband Service / Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by SuperKlean(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2018
T
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by moonraker(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2018
No sh9it sherlock.

当たり前

Question is when will Nigeria have such??

When i look at countries like the UAE, Qatar and others,

You wonder, Is it not same Oil that those countries used to develop

their countries?? Where were those countries in the early eighties and nineties?? angry angry

Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by Koolking(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerians cannot afford high speed broadband Internet. With the explosion of mobile data Internet, penetration of high speed broadband Internet would take a while.
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by AleAirHub(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2018
Stupid network that mess up my business deal when I was in Ikeja last year July...
angry
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2018
DoubleO07:
How will fast Internet boost the economy, Just say you want us to come pay you guys more money to boost your sales
I was wondering too, I think they need new customers in other to boost their sales.
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by owbabs: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2018
So even internet is an issue in Naija. Is there anything that works in the country..
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by franxis(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Spectranet wifi modem that never functions inside a building , I need to take it outside or hang it outside before I get signal ... Abeg shey na outside I wan browse around 1 am
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by pipz(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2018
It’s a shame if by now we still struggling to provide basic high speed broadband connection. Lately, I’ve been studying a lot on digital transformation with case study on amazon, alibaba, GE etc. these companies are able to operate with ease cause of the infrastructure their country have provided. These countries and companies are talking Industrial digital transformation, taking data and cloud services to another level including it to their services and bringing enormous values to their customers and themselves. I can’t but cry each time I compare them to my Country. Where we’ve not even been able to solve power problem. Power has to be in place before we even think of high speed internet connection. If you watch CNN lately. Driverless cars are ready in some countries the only thing stopping this innovation now are govt. policy’s that have allowed them to start commercial production and selling. Health care is already digitalized. Every service you can think of now is already digitalized and this is only possible with reliable broadband connection and government policies. But Nigeria is still settling with herdsmen.i don’t even think they take the power issue seriously cause I’m yet to see any political will from the government in that sector. I’m tired, I think of different ideas but no platform to initiate tum

2 Likes

Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by gnykelly(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2018
davodyguy:
Are you just knowing?

Nonsense people.

I've been to couple of countries and each time i wanted to follow things back home, i traveled with my IPTV box. I always streamed and watched Channels Tv. if you see stability of internet in countries Like South Africa, Ethiopia, Hongkong, UAE and Australia, you she tears for Nigeria.

I would never forget when I was in Sydney in Spetember, 2017. I actually watched Cameroun vs Nigeria Wc qualifier via IPTV. The game ended 1-1. It was super stable.

Last December, I was in UAE during the Calabar festival. It was aired Live on Channels TV. I watched it throughout and a very stable network.

Back home to Nigeria. Just yesterday Sunday, I streamed Liverpool vs Man city as shown on NBC Sport, I knew the number of times, I restarted my device when the internet got stuck.

We need to grow up in this country.

Internet is expensive, yet sucks so badly embarassed embarassed angry angry angry sad sad

data is expensive in Australia and not as bad as naija
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by tgmservice: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2018
See the muugu that is talking his useless spectranet network is even killing businesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by mmsen: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2018
davodyguy:
Are you just knowing?

Nonsense people.

I've been to couple of countries and each time i wanted to follow things back home, i traveled with my IPTV box. I always streamed and watched Channels Tv. if you see stability of internet in countries Like South Africa, Ethiopia, Hongkong, UAE and Australia, you she tears for Nigeria.

I would never forget when I was in Sydney in Spetember, 2017. I actually watched Cameroun vs Nigeria Wc qualifier via IPTV. The game ended 1-1. It was super stable.

Last December, I was in UAE during the Calabar festival. It was aired Live on Channels TV. I watched it throughout and a very stable network.

Back home to Nigeria. Just yesterday Sunday, I streamed Liverpool vs Man city as shown on NBC Sport, I knew the number of times, I restarted my device when the internet got stuck.

Internet is expensive, yet sucks so badly embarassed embarassed angry angry angry sad sad

Ethiopia? Dude, stop. Ethiopion telecommunications are awful.
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by tgmservice: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2018
davodyguy:

Spectranet too is pathetic. Using it here in Lagos, ikoyi. Spectranet sucks.

We abandoned the network in my Ikeja Office, at Adeniyi Jones Avenue and moved over to NTEL
am at adeniyi jones too spectranet is showing us pepper how is NTEL
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by davodyguy: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2018
tgmservice:
am at adeniyi jones too spectranet is showing us pepper how is NTEL

A little better
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Y no hacking of free browsing like b4 again?! I miss d days of freedom software and co
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by Worksunlimited: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2018
davodyguy:
Are you just knowing?

Nonsense people.

Dude! No be lie...

I streamed the same match on etisalat's whole 4G and the thing couldn't give me stable view for 5minutes straight..

Player go wan score goal.. I go hear goal everywhere for neighbourbood but for my streaming app, the player leg still hang for air...
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by tgmservice: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2018
davodyguy:

A little better
what do you mean a little better do they hav frequent downtime
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by davodyguy: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
tgmservice:
what do you mean a little better do they hav frequent downtime

yes. ordinary Nairaland may not open sometimes.

I'm saying the truth
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by Rainmaker69(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerians deserve better news reportage. Wth is 'central government'? Are they in China or India? We have a Federal Government. Their pr guys should know the difference.

1 Like

Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by pokipoki: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
davodyguy:

Spectranet too is pathetic. Using it here in Lagos, ikoyi. Spectranet sucks.

We abandoned the network in my Ikeja Office, at Adeniyi Jones Avenue and moved over to NTEL
Hmmm. That's strange. I switched from. NTEL to Spectranet. NTEL takes more than two minutes to download Facebook messager
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by tgmservice: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
davodyguy:

yes. ordinary Nairaland may not open sometimes.
I'm saying the truth
thanks man we hav suffered in this country
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by lonelygem(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
how can I reach you?
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by ednited(f): 4:58am On Jan 17, 2018
. if you see stability of internet in countries Like Ethiopia, , you she tears for Nigeria.

Internet is expensive, yet sucks so badly embarassed embarassed angry angry angry sad sad[/quote]

Lol, I hope you haven't been here in ET. Whatsapp don't work at all, instagram and Facebook work with VPN (if lucky). And don't get me started on YouTube. . . The expence and network will kill you. Very expensive and worst internet with a little WiFi that works occasionally.

Thanks for thinking good about Ethiopia, but never list her name when it comes to telecommunications.
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by Emmiasky(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
davodyguy:
Are you just knowing?

Nonsense people.

This one yyou just dey share the story of your life for us all because you traveled, e nor easy ooo��
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by supervillain52(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
ednited:
. if you see stability of internet in countries Like Ethiopia, , you she tears for Nigeria.

Lol, I hope you haven't been here in ET. Whatsapp don't work at all, instagram and Facebook work with VPN (if lucky). And don't get me started on YouTube. . . The expence and network will kill you. Very expensive and worst internet with a little WiFi that works occasionally.

Thanks for thinking good about Ethiopia, but never list her name when it comes to telecommunications.
wait what
Re: ‘nigeria Needs High Speed Broadband To Boost Economy’ – Awasth by lonelygem(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
how can I reach you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bento Delivaz: Your New Best Friend For Food And Parcel Delivery Within Abuja / Kalahari Nigeria - How Good Is The Online Shop? / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.