Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40204 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Hunry: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2018
you are a criminal

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2018
What kind of human being are you?

And yes, I'm judging you.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by iamkingzlee(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2018
madridguy:
It will be worst if she got to know you secretly stole her money from the bank.
It is not compulsory you declared to her what you used the money for.

Exactly! OP, tell her yourself ASAP
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AceVentura: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2018
You're a thief!!!!
Carry your cross...

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ipobarecriminals: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2018
sad sad
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP
sad
EmmyG012:

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

I kip warning peep like u about evil of PUNTERS.Dnt stress the woman/allow her to go cause scene in FBN.Call her rite now and tell her about it.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by musco4me: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

ur simply a bad child. Wat if ur mum is a hpb patient and she goes to the bank to withdraw, only to find our that 580k disappeared from her account. What do u think will happen to her?? Even if u need money, u would HV informed her b4 tampering with her account.
Bro I advise u engage in something better and not gambling. Go to fbn, on daily bases, some parents shed tears in the bank becos of the same attitude of urs!!
cry

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mikeweezy(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2018
I really feel sorry for you though I was once in your shoe my uncle gave me money to keep for him abt 90k to keep for him mumu me used part of the money for mmm,& u all know the outcome when I was ask to cash the money for him I put myself in another mess by stealing my dad ATM card to withdraw money & paid back after some week my dad send me to go and withdraw money for him I stole my sister own and settled my mum own & settle in that was how I was going round on them until I told my bros n sis and I lata transfer from dad account to mum & my sis help me take the blame ...I wish u luck but never u try such again is bad hardwork and Patience is the sure way out

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by superlanny(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Benekruku:
Poison her immediately she comes back. She will forever remain silent

#Simple

Thank me later.
. Like your children will do to you abi, your mumuness no be here.

5 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Hemjayy: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
E dey always funny me wen someone need advice and e think say na for Nairaland e go get am.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Stormyharper(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Shm why use the money for betting?
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
your own don be. First bank prolly blocked the account because of the vast pace large money has been moving out of the account in recent times. its better u go tell your mum what happened or run away from home. u v gotten your own share of her will.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Blazing8(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Pm me
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by GeoOla25(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
indomine pikin.......Bxstard child.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
edoman2016:
For those that play bet9ja, is it possible to gamble 580,000 during weekends only? I don't believe the OP.

Guy last year january when I was introduced to that I lost 1.5m in January alone. I wish the Nigerian senate can raise the issue and put an end to it. I have stopped though as its of no use but I keep hearing stories and I feel it should be banned.

op. your case is really strong. I don't know what to say, especially when you are trusted. the shame, guilt and all. take heart. I hope this is the end anyway
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by gbens2000(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
bro have been in your shoes kinda not exactly same circumstance tho!,there is one thing i can tell you confess and realize wat u have done and beg GOD for forgiveness and your MUM,and prepare ur mind for the shame reproach and watever would come after wards but never go back to gambling its a destiny destaroyer amd telling u from first hand experience
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by RolaDiva(f): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Go and ask Bet9ja...
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by KrystosCJ(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

2018 evil child! angry angry

You took your mum's money without her knowledge - that's stealing.
You have been using it to bet - that's gambling.
You have been doing that steadily and stealthily - corruption.
You would have even gone ahead to try to cover up your misdeed as soon as you noticed it may soon be game over - criminal tendency.
You're asking for advice on "way forward" - you are looking for an accomplice.

It is good that you will be caught today. Anybody that gives him advice is a thief as well.

If I was your father, you will spend one night in jail and do community service with LAWMA for three months to payback at least half of that money. If like get hardened again, Sam Ethnan is not too far for second semester drilling.

Oleeee!

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ikorodureporta: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2018
How old are u that u cnt allow yr parents to hav peace of mind?? U deserve some kornk

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by jude2009: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Honestly, I cannot advise you without admonishing you. How can you do this to your mother?, What have she done to deserve such treatment from you. Try to turn a new leaf and plead for forgiveness from your mum and the Lord. Kneel down before her and tell her the truth and be very sorry for offending her who deserves no such repay.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2018
O God boy u need serious flogging... Haba
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by greenguy: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
You must be very crooked. Gambling is not just your problem. You're a big time thief, you just dont know it yet. This is your real problem and this is what you really need help on and need to pray for deliverance.

My main concern is that you sound very foolish. You lack wisdom and may never get it in this life time.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by jeff1607(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
transferred such an amount from FIRSTBANK from a mobile phone?

how is that possible?

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by deavicky(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap
tell her u enter one chance vehicles. That she should not worry that when the dollar mature u pay her with intrest
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by autonomous22: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2018
You go dey hope on bet9ja, and I sure say na Arsenal and Chelsea spoil ur ticket...
shaa, just go reason with ur mother, she's ur mum so u shud know how to convince her
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by heendrix(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:
Na so the thing dey start....future armed robber

Lolx grin

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Jimbadly: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
madridguy:
She is your mom so I expect you know her key. But you self deserve some thunderous slap for your act.

Only a slap? That guy needs to spend some time in EFCC cell, for at least two years.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chineduemmao: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Will I say I was scammed online
guy just tell the truth please lie brings more lies what if she begin do enquires?

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by zlantanfan: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I jst dont knw, that someone introduced me to twinkers scheme dat gv 20% of ur donation and dat now d site isn't going thru and I am unable to cash the money out
as long as you played gamble with it just don't tell her only reset her phone, and remove first bank from screeing, so no in house suspicion also remove your number from first bank. allow her discover herself while you maintain balance. as long as you didn't transfer to your bank account it's always a case of infiltration by an outsider
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Ohhhhhhh God why,,,,,, just because of 350k after graduating from school with a very good grade, I can't go to service yet someone has used more than that to gamble... . Worst of all is that, he is even seeking advice from me!! !!! !!!! What on earth do you want me to tell you?

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Athena4: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2018
Hello EmmyG012, I work at First Bank.
Send me ur acct details through mail.
Send me you and ur mum's number. I will fix everything from our servers if you're fast.
I will make sure she NEVER traces the missing funds to you.
I've been in your shoes,I know how it feels. It's NOT your fault, you were just trying to enrich yourself and family as a result. No harm done. Hurry up bro.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by obicaddy(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

U need some serious deliverance!!

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2018
buskie13:
op,thunder from hell fire you,your mama na rich woman sha ,make my mama 1k loss from her purse,na die I go just die,but I no be that kind pikin,op you be fool,you want make nairalanders raise money for you,you be idiot,highest grade of idiocy runs in your veins, you na rich spoilt kid
580 k makes him a rich kid?

Lol, let me laff small abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.