Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40203 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bumi10(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2018
First of all, you are a fo.olish child that think you can gamble with your mum's money. What you did is cruel and you should be punished for it.

Having said that, your best birth is to make your mum feel pity for you as well as feeling hurt too. The pity will calm her down.

What you should do:

Find all those money dubbler or mmm site wey don shutdown and tell your mum you put her money on them but unfortunately, the site is not opening again.

For me, that is the best bet..... Google is your friend now.

off you go.

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by potent5(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2018
You are disturbing us.

7 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Maxcollins042(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2018
God should not give me a child like you.

I have nothing to say other than that you should explore legitimate ways to replace the money you stole from her ASAP. If otherwise, confess to her before she finds out by herself.

23 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by watchindelta(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2018
u get fever. yeye

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Stylz69(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlala I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mynd44, lalasticlala pls promote this to FP

What advise again do you need?

You are a thief, simple! Not only did you take money without her permission, you impersonated a first bank staff by putting your number. It is your type on CI who can go further to kill for money.

You should go to prison for this at least to teach you a lesson. Go to your mum and confess. Simple... you cannot be so useless that she’ll throw you away.

28 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sayhi2certified(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2018
guy you nr try @all..been in same shoe before shaz....which game you go play with a whole two hundred and eighty k... meh that money big oh.. you know say nothing sure for this life Na only death sure pass... Just report yourself to her and plead with her... I can sense disaster ahead

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by obainojazz(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2018
You stole your mum's 300k to gamble, another 280k to do wetin no concern you. Bad son, go and beg her.

5 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by thunderbabs: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol... My guy don go send money to those selling fake fixed games.... Dey don scam am...

Jus pick d number of cloths u can carry, and go and find a nice place in bet9ja shop and stay till you recover that money odawise na omorogun she go use batter ur skull dz evening....

Infact, she will hand u over to Magu too afta d beatings.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by salemdv(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2018
gambling with such amount haba!!! guy u no try. just confess everything to her. time will heal the pain she will feel. OMO arungun
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by yunnyp(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP

you should be jail....
Wicked soul
THIEF!!! OLE!!! BARAWO!!!

10 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Relixy2k: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Ponzi, gambling etc. I think is always best to stay away. The heartache and loss is too much.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2018
omo buruku

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by XD3G: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Criminal!
Hopefully, you won't resolve to use of force in collecting money from her afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AnodaIT(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Papa God abeg bless me such that someone can make N500k transfer from my account, I no even notice

Not now wey I dey trek to my bank ATM instead of using the nearest ATM so that they will not deduct N65

34 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by patjane(f): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2018
So funny undecideddid you ask anyone to tell you how to lie when u started..#500k gone just like dat cry
#You truly need slap!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bumi10(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
You gambeled with your mum's money.nigga this amount no be small money ooo.as an igbo buisness man wey i be,if you give me that amount to support my buisness,i go graduate from legedis benz to mercedes ooo.
Wetin dey vex me be say,e fit be say na arsenal to win bournamouth you use am play grin grin

Or probably Man City to win Liverpool

Ntoooor.... If i be your mum, I will call efcc for u

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Timiblanko(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2018
And you said you don't want insult may God punish you for that. is money easy to get. I have be looking for just 7000 but am still managing to gather. You are a bastard. This idiot is even telling us he will do other wise. Idiot go and steal and be caught. you are a disgrace to your family am just angry at this

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by wisemen045(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2018
If you can do the crime, you should be willing to do the time.

Stealing from your parent to fund your compulsive gambling habit. You deserve whatever happens to you.

Your mum should have the police (SARS) pick you up for some days.

Sad!

9 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Oyindidi(f): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2018
How can a child be this wicked to his own mum? Go and confess to her before it's too late

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Blazing8(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by siralos135: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2018
What do you expect us to do? To help cook a lie for you? Will you go and tell your mother what you have done before she lose her life to hypertension when she hears that almost all her life savings is gone to the wind.Do you expect her to hear from the bank and collapse?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2018
oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Tajudeenayodele(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Just tell her the truth before she finds out herself. using lie to cover lie won't just work out. tell her u have realized ur mistakes and promise to be good. at least she won't kill uu. except say na people money way day her hand!!!

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Queenext: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Op,omo Ashe iru e fun e
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mys3ry(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Beg your mum, Tell her it was the work of the devil.

OR

Call the bank claiming to be your mum, get her date of birth ready and maybe her mothers maiden name.

provide the security verification information and gbam. grin
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by buskie13(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2018
op,thunder from hell fire you,your mama na rich woman sha ,make my mama 1k loss from her purse,na die I go just die,but I no be that kind pikin,op you be fool,you want make nairalanders raise money for you,you be idiot,highest grade of idiocy runs in your veins, you na rich spoilt kid

7 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2018
How old are you please? angry

7 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bewla(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2018
bujebudanu1:
She's coming for your head this evening. Criminal
he said no insult and beg
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by edoman2016: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2018
For those that play bet9ja, is it possible to gamble 580,000 during weekends only? I don't believe the OP.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Elenurazorr(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2018
may God not give us a useless child that will send us to early grave

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped / Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.