Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) (30958 Views)

New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Babaprogramme: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lipscomb:
Okay but how many years warranty? Because I doubt the quality of the vehicles.
Oh boy why don't you learn to value creativity? If you continue with this you way of thinking, there is no doubt that you ever leave as a freeman.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Habyz(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lipscomb:
Excuse me I know what I'm saying this so call local produces by yebos are fake .
Stop generalizing.
Saying the products by ibos are fake because some produce fake products is like saying all Yorubas are ritualists, it is like saying, the Hausas and Fulanis are murderers, it is like calling the Muslims terrorists and the Christians hypocritical thieves. It's like saying Americans are all opportunistic racists, calling Africans poor, it is like saying the British are dirty and the Russians are cold hearted.
That's not fair is it?
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:
Good let's promote indigenous manufacturer

That's the way to go

Innoson too should patronize local markets to source for his material

It will all turn out to be a chained development

It will create jobs and wealth for our dear nation

Miracles indeed does happen!���
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by blazer2018: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good development...Kudos to the Nigerian Army!!!

Let's encourage our own.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by kernel505: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Very good to see this.

The REAL ibos are contributing reasonably to the economy and even a blind man can see that.

Apart from this vehicle manufacturing, they contribute in several other aspects of the economy too numerous to mention.

Ibos should find a way of dealing with those ipob miscreants tarnishing the image of hardworking ibos both in the east and other parts of the country, even in diaspora.

Yorubas are a good people. They need to disassociate themselves from the recessionist party APC, they've strangled businesses, killed innocent farmers as well as encouraged division among ethnic and religious lines.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by victorazy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
docadams:

You sabi kill joy. Good even the fuel is imported a journey must start somewhere. I am not anti - IBO but not a fan of innoson either. However, I respect the first generation IBO industrialists who fabricated many machine parts and machines out of nothing. Such notable milestone have been undone by the impatience of this current MMM generation crave for easy cash and fame by delving into importing of substandard prodicts.

Bros! na simple question I asked, plz answer me.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by komekn(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Impressive.

They look solid.

More power to your elbow Oga Innoson.

What is impressive, solid about these very basic soft skinned pick-up trucks.

Patronise Nigerian but not at the cost of your life. Those types of vehicles are at the heart of the stupendous casualty rate of the NA.
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lipscomb:
Okay but how many years warranty? Because I doubt the quality of the vehicles.
sure. You can build a, solid one and sell,
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
freshkpomo:
Boko haram have been the greatest scam used in looting this country dry!!!
o

Boko is the major cause of Nigeria's recession
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
I'm not impostor like some people doing proudly omo karo ojire
Habyz:
Stop generalizing.
Saying the products by ibos are fake because some produce fake products is like saying all Yorubas are ritualists, it is like saying, the Hausas and Fulanis are murderers, it is like calling the Muslims terrorists and the Christians hypocritical thieves. It's like saying Americans are all opportunistic racists, calling Africans poor, it is like saying the British are dirty and the Russians are cold hearted.
That's not fair is it?
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by kennypedia(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Impressive.

They look solid.

Oga I could recollect you condemned the trainer jet NAF purchased. but giving credit to innoson whose products have less horse power to carry supplies and troops, no cutting edge tyre technology. I don't know why my post yesterday didn't upload but what I concluded was the government cannot propably give us the best but is making sure it's giving us the best in its capacity
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Impressive.

They look solid.

not by looking o
Bullets don't care how you Feel. Armor better be up to the task
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2018
God bless innoson
Re: The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) by pyscho(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
I am really impressed, but my question is that is it durable to be used by the army. If it jam Benz Wetin go happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja / Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.