Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (52866 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by IdiAmin2(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chuknovski:
why him go carry Satan money pay God, some celeb money no pure

and the 1 billion your daddy GO is collecting from corrupt politicains that one is pure abi?

Common sense fall on you
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by able20(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Daddy freez this your Mumu Don do. comment on Fulani killing in Benue and other parts of the country.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by IdiAmin2(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
kcspeaks:
Freeze may be leading the folks listening to him to their poverty. I'm sure Paul's parent paid tithe, causing the blessing to be on their children. Your tithe is a fraction of that which God has already blessed you with. So giving it is an act of faith, recognizing and appreciating his blessings. God in turn blesses you more and keeps the devourer away from you. Only non-tither makes the loudest noise.

https://quickmarket.ng/

Kaii

see this guy theory

this guy say Paul Okoye parents paid tithes, that is why Paul is rich

my guy, if not that I was brought up well by parents who taught me not to abuse people, I would have said YOU ARE MUMUFIED HE-GOAT with an empty skull.
but I wont say it cos I wasnt brought up that way

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Chuknovski(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
IdiAmin2:

and the 1 billion your daddy GO is collecting from corrupt politicains that one is pure abi?

Common sense fall on you

which of your papa, I tell u say ma pa NA pastor, biko park well
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
veekid:
The only Paul Okoye WE I know is rudeboy

ah,, this paul okoye is loaded too oooo...person wey get 2 rolls royce and some ferrarris scatter ground..
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by ifelajafemi: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Daddy Freeze please tell them...all this otimpu out there following their pastors up and down enriching them. The mumu's needs to wise up, stop fooling yourselves. Tithing is a scam, use your money wisely. church school fees that you and I contributed for is too exorbitant. I can't send my children to my church school. they use my money and your money to build the school and admit rich man's children. Abeg...He who have ear, let him hear. Chikena

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by TrumpDonald2: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Persecution is ONE major way God uses to expand the Gospel.

Who knew Apostle Johnson Suleiman that well until Satan brought up Otobos scam?

Tithers will only increase. Stingy people will not and never tithe so no point. After all, "The god of this world has blinded the minds of those who believe not..."

However, GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED. Sooner or later, those mocking the Tithing Principle will get to the place of understanding.

Bro, since this movement came up, some people have stopped paying tithe. I know two people personally.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by pokipoki: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Paul Okoye is the one who helps celebrities get endorsement deals from companies. Hardly will you ever find an endorsed artiste who didn't pass through him.

It can only take a wise person to know what's ging on here. If paul could be living this big and also showing artistes the way, then it means they all belong to the same Satanic covenant called Illuminati. Their soul has been sold for earthly richies.

Satanic blessing is what Freeze is using to taunt the Children of God. SHAME ON HIM.

And shame on Pastors who have peddled this false doctrine of tithe that is now bringing shame to the body of Christ.
Fool!!! When did you become a "judge"? Or better still did Jesus Christ make you a judge?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why this guy no use himself as example? He keeps mentioning other guys, Jeff bezos, now Paul. Where hin own mansion dey abi hin no like mansion. Where in own jet dey? Only a fool will listen to this dude. Why is he the one visiting and not being visited shocked something is wrong somewhere
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Juliusdking(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Abeg tell dat mumu make show em house oooo God go punish dis mumu
PointZerom:
Let him share his own mansion first or show us Evans house as well, the dude don't pay tithe.NONSENSE.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Bimpe29: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol. Does that mean the correlation between paying tithes and prosperity is not positive?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by denitro(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tithing is important because it sole purpose is to build faith.
Blessings of tithing is not about money, there are people doing well in business and don't pay tithe.
Scenario:
A pays tithe and B doesn't pay tithe.
Both A and B make 1 million naira.
A builds his faith on the principle of tithe and pays 100,000 naira as tithe.
B doesn't pay.
1 month later.
A makes 200,000
B makes 3 million naira.
Differences between the 2.
A receives blessings from God sufficient for his needs and his faith and confidence grows stronger.
B is on his own with his money, B isn't happy and has no peace. (Ask celebrities or the rich), eventually B's money will destroy him.

Trust in the lord. Tithe is a heavenly law, lets start learning to live heavenly laws becos if you can't live a simple heavenly
law like tithe, you can't be saved.
Period

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by DedeNkem: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tithe is what crooked Nigerian pastors use to buy private luxurious cars, landed properties and jets, while the majority of their st*upid congregations are poor!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Bro, since this movement came up, some people have stopped paying tithe. I know two people personally.

They stopped because they were "on the fence"- They never were tithing with understanding. They never were tithers. They never were.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Cyoung4real(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amberon:
I pity anyone supporting this senseless jerry curled mullato.

pity yourself for being stupid without knowing ���

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by revockings(f): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Interestingly magnificent dats a good post daddy freeeeez but remember when the righteous shall rise I swear u no go follow. It is not a threat but an asurance
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by kaywhy09(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
He should share his own too na
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Omotoyosi98(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Show us ur mansion first and then let it do the talking bt stop running ur mouth around like a tap powered by sun...are these people christians or atheist?...
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by mceze(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Persecution is ONE major way God uses to expand the Gospel.

Who knew Apostle Johnson Suleiman that well until Satan brought up Otobos scam?

Tithers will only increase. Stingy people will not and never tithe so no point. After all, "The god of this world has blinded the minds of those who believe not..."

However, GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED. Sooner or later, those mocking the Tithing Principle will get to the place of understanding.

Go and sit down my friend if you don't have anything meaningful to say..How did Satan brought up Otobos scam? And who told you that story was a scam? Suleiman is guilty of all the charges..He can fool people like you but not we with foresight..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Dottore: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Paul Okoye is the one who helps celebrities get endorsement deals from companies. Hardly will you ever find an endorsed artiste who didn't pass through him.

It can only take a wise person to know what's ging on here. If paul could be living this big and also showing artistes the way, then it means they all belong to the same Satanic covenant called Illuminati. Their soul has been sold for earthly richies.

Satanic blessing is what Freeze is using to taunt the Children of God. SHAME ON HIM.

And shame on Pastors who have peddled this false doctrine of tithe that is now bringing shame to the body of Christ.
Were you the one that initiated him and the rest. Its amazing how lazy people believe that successful men belong to one cult or the other. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by diego101(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:
Let him share his own mansion first or show us Evans house as well, the dude don't pay tithe.NONSENSE.

You have a Very serious problem of poverty
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by PointZerom: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
diego101:

You have a Very serious problem of poverty

Only a super poor man can say this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by blackpanda: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
alBHAGDADI:

[/s]

HAHAHAHAHA

You got deep issues mehn!! grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by UncleJudax(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
dogtails:
Who b dis mumu
Freshly baked mumu...i Tell you
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by bionixs: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:
Don Wanni didnt pay either
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Mariangeles(f): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Show us your mansion and stop being petty already... you might sleep one day and not wake with the way you're going with your obsession
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by lloyds(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
If Freeze is truly fighting for God, he should leave the rest to the holy spirit to speak to people's minds...

Every early morning tithe, tithe, tithe, tithe. . . He should keep shot, and focus on his life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Deathlezz: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
PointZerom:
another tithe-collecting pastor feeling the truth pang.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
What people dont realize is that this Mr. is gradual going insane and he does not even know it...And his end will surely be a bitter one!!...You keep spewing the same satanic vitriol over and over again going in shameless circle and people think this man is sane??..Just like someone posited in the earlier post here, you here promoting satanic wealth gotten from souls sold out to devil and you want people to take you serious?
The same Mr. frolicking with certain Hushpuppy who is a known Bi sexual and fraudster?? Frolicking with Charlie boy same Bi sexual occult?? And now Paul Okoye?? And you all think this man is not derailing you to hell the eternal abode of a damned soul like him??
Anyways it is end time and it will be a great tragedy if you allow this demonic man to derail you from your righteous course...He is on a mission and the caliber of people he rolls with should clearly alert you all to that.
If paying tithe works for you go on with that and if other wise move closer to God...It is that simple!..You have the freewill of your mind; so use that...Because the moment you take the sermon by this demonic mulatto to your heart be rest assured you have already become a satanic sheeples..It is called mind control...Peace!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by kingem(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
newsynews:
If you have nothing to say, move on
lalasticlala

goan play with sand joor undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by HausaOverlord: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Chai ewo this one brain don off tey tey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.