Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (52874 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Ezekiel1999(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't have to say much but what I want to say is that paying tithes is biblical and whether u pay or not is left to u, and I want to make people know that this our great pastors are not depending on our tithe s but the are been blessed by God be cos the bible says seek ye the kingdom of God first and is righteousness and all other things will be added unto you this is the secret of their blessings. you too can also join the chariot of prosperity only if you seek God righteousness
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Paul Okoye is the one who helps celebrities get endorsement deals from companies. Hardly will you ever find an endorsed artiste who didn't pass through him.

It can only take a wise person to know what's ging on here. If paul could be living this big and also showing artistes the way, then it means they all belong to the same Satanic covenant called Illuminati. Their soul has been sold for earthly richies.

Satanic blessing is what Freeze is using to taunt the Children of God. SHAME ON HIM.

And shame on Pastors who have peddled this false doctrine of tithe that is now bringing shame to the body of Christ.
The resasons why muslims appears to be better than us is bcus they do their thing without internal contoversy. tithe or no tithe,read ur bible and what's ever that is commanded in the bible,it doest matter anyterm or logic used in doing it,JUST DO IT. (In NIKE voice)
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by tiredoflife(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tithe came before the law of moses
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Konze70: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
This noise is getting out of hand , you should mind your business and allow people live their life. I am not in support or against tithe but your behaviour is beginning to put me off .
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by bionixs: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
oyetunder:
FREEZE and his misplaced online fury. Who among the Islamic fold or traditional worshippers has been coming online to attack the imams and babalawos anyhow even though they are not perfect? Freeze has nothing to say about how the Bible is against divorce because he is involved. Christianity is not actually about the temporal life we have here...as more focus is on eternity. Tithe will not take anyone to heaven...it wont stop anyone also from entering paradise. Let Freeze focus more holiness issues, which is the foundation of true faith.
the herdsmen are busy knocking life out of people in tens ,yet no comment from Freez. Mumu christians are busy clapping for the one mocking their faith. When an islamic alfa is caught with human head,the moslems wont support or condemn him. Because he is their own. Mumu christians

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by TrumpDonald2: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

They stopped because they were "on the fence"- They never were tithing with understanding. They never were tithers. They never were.
No. They stopped because they realized the truth.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by khvnggift(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
You 2 wae no dae pay tithe wereis ur manson or private jet
cry
If u can buy those ones den me 2 wil Stop payin tithe.
Den If U cant then allow Us to pay our tithe biko. Na u get our tithing spirit self

Dnt goan find work to do b here making noise
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by godwin120alex: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Paul Okoye is the one who helps celebrities get endorsement deals from companies. Hardly will you ever find an endorsed artiste who didn't pass through him.

It can only take a wise person to know what's ging on here. If paul could be living this big and also showing artistes the way, then it means they all belong to the same Satanic covenant called Illuminati. Their soul has been sold for earthly richies.

Satanic blessing is what Freeze is using to taunt the Children of God. SHAME ON HIM.

And shame on Pastors who have peddled this false doctrine of tithe that is now bringing shame to the body of Christ.

Bro appreciate hard work and success so that it will get to your household. Say no to bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Minemrys: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

see this fool. So you still believe in that childish illuminati c0nspiracy in this 21st century. Lol, jealous of other people's hard earned wealth and n0w tagging them satanists just to c0mfort urself. I w0nder why it didn't bite u to accuse GEJ et al of being in the illuminati, yet u defend them. Rubbish. If u make m0ney, they accuse u of been in a cult, if u d0n't have m0ney, an0ther wahala. Nigerians? Very gullible set of people. Its the 21st century kid, wake up. What has P square got to achieve with illuminati? So if he chooses to help people other than pay tithes to scammers, it means he is in the illuminati. I guess that means Dangote also is in the illuminati because he is a muslim. Religi0n ma self. Kai, we need to ban any form of religi0n in Nigeria, its making people to be illogical and dumb. No wonder Trump calls ur lots 'shithole'.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Minemrys: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
oyetunder:
FREEZE and his misplaced online fury. Who among the Islamic fold or traditional worshippers has been coming online to attack the imams and babalawos anyhow even though they are not perfect? Freeze has nothing to say about how the Bible is against divorce because he is involved. Christianity is not actually about the temporal life we have here...as more focus is on eternity. Tithe will not take anyone to heaven...it wont stop anyone also from entering paradise. Let Freeze focus more holiness issues, which is the foundation of true faith.
One Question, are the babalawos or imams asking people to pay tithes to them?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by damosky12(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I don't buy the doctrine of compulsory tithing, my threads show that. Yet, it's not a "false" doctrine as you put it. It is only a result of lack of sufficient understanding of the New testament.
Many of those who teach aren't about the money, but doing what they think is right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by sunkieisland(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
9 out of every 10 posts of FRZ is aimed at discrediting the spirituality in tithe payment.

if your discourse is the truth, he should be quiet already.

this one has become some form of e-m*Dn*$$

#JustSaying
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Fabregas085: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dont mind this guy. As he has talent in believing rubbish, he is Illuminati too. Rubbish!!!
Fesomu:
messi too na illuminati abi? Na y him sabi play pass the rest... because you have no talent or reasonable idea to become rich n famous, u start running your God forsaken mouth and make people's effort look satanic. Oponu
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Originalsly: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
oyetunder:
It's not about the Pastor's being perfect...no one is...it's about twisting the Bible. If any Iman should twist the words of the Quran the same way Pastors do....not only will those in the Islamic fold will be coming on line ...but will have him marked for death. Freeze is attacking the false message the Pastors are spreading....like the false message they have spread to you ...that the Bible is against divorce ...and you would like Freeze to help spread the same false message.True faith can only come when you know the truth...and that's what Freeze is open g our eyes to...the truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Newboss:
Freexe is a rich guy o. His watch will buy a nice 6 bedroom in Lekki

Does the watch have upper floor swimming pool embedded inside?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
The comments here tho. .The black man mystifies what he does not understand Same way every natural phenomena in the Dark Age was seen as an act of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by gonea02: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
dogtails:
Who b dis mumu

Bro..no be small mumu.......My People dey Perish because of lack of knowledge.....I would convert that tithe money go out there assist less privileged that don't have rather than dey dash one person wen dey use all the collection dey flenjoor.....God is God forever....I think most Naija people eye don opean well to see wetin dey happen....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Amberon: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fool with zero brain cells.
Cyoung4real:

pity yourself for being stupid without knowing ���
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by GOFRONT(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Just ysterday, i was strollin in my lowlow within my neighbourhood and i saw small small churches Evrywhere

It is like the way we hav provision shops Everywhere.....Funny to me is d way some of their names sounds......I saw True church of God, Suya nite
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
mceze:

Go and sit down my friend if you don't have anything meaningful to say..How did Satan brought up Otobos scam? And who told you that story was a scam? Suleiman is guilty of all the charges..He can fool people like you but not we with foresight..

He is guilty and he is walking free?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
which house can snake not fill? and I don't think its In Nigeria cos his mum is based abroad and on pretty sure the house is his mum's. Freeze is a rich guy and I'm sure his house is dope as well,dude lives large and God has been good to him
His mum is not based abroad she was based in Ibadan and now Ado...working for one of the foremost Nigerian Atheist...Afe Babalola
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

No. They stopped because they realized the truth.

What's the truth?

Why just 2? Only 2? You're not doing enough work. When you find 10 who stopped, with evidence of their tithe booklets...reply me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by bewla(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
dollytino4real:
who is dis freezer sef
the guy between u and the pastor
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by TrumpDonald2: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

What's the truth?

Why just 2? Only 2? You're not doing enough work. When you find 10 who stopped, with evidence of their tithe booklets...reply me.
Truth from the bible. Is your pastor a Levite? Did Jesus collect tithe? If you don't pay tithe, does it mean you won't be blessed?

After answering these questions, you can now decipher between the truth and false teachings. Except you choose to be blinded by sentiments which is very obvious in you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by mceze(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

He is guilty and he is walking free?

This is Nigeria bro. In sane climes, he should be in prison..why are all our politician walking free?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Truth from the bible. Is your pastor a Levite? Did Jesus collect tithe? If you don't pay tithe, does it mean you won't be blessed?

After answering these questions, you can now decipher between the truth and false teachings. Except you choose to be blinded by sentiments which is very obvious in you.

Tithing is Scriptural. I am blinded in following it because it works for me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by saltoftheearth: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
This Freeze matter is getting outta hand. Wasn't Pharaoh prosperous in riches? Did that make him better than the poorest of the israelites who were God's people?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by freshboi88: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amberon:
I pity anyone supporting this senseless jerry curled mullato.

Pity urself first....sheeple

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
mceze:

This is Nigeria bro. In sane climes, he will be in prison..why are all our politician walking free?

What the heck! Where is the damn evidence?

Have you seen any sane evidence?

Speak intelligently biko. If there was a real evidence, many lawyers would have jumped in to that case to make money.

Warris this guy saying?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
freshboi88:

Pity urself first....sheeple

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by freshboi88: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Persecution is ONE major way God uses to expand the Gospel.

Who knew Apostle Johnson Suleiman that well until Satan brought up Otobos scam?

Tithers will only increase. Stingy people will not and never tithe so no point. After all, "The god of this world has blinded the minds of those who believe not..."

However, GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED. Sooner or later, those mocking the Tithing Principle will get to the place of understanding.

Confirmed sheeple....Even Jesus didn't pay or collect tithe neither did his apostle... So wht truthr u talking bout

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by XingXhang(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
freshboi88:

Confirmed sheeple....Even Jesus didn't pay or collect tithe neither did his apostle... So wht truthr u talking bout

Jesus didn't dance nor sang. The Old Testament, they sang and danced.

Jesus didnt tithe. Abraham tithed.

And Jesus tied our prosperity to Abraham. We are all children of Abraham, by faith, in Christ.

You wee never understand coz you're not saved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo) / Avoid These Sexual Pleasures In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.