Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (52843 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by zombieTRACKER: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
felixomor:

Keep shut.
Still trying to save face even after Reading those verses?

No wonder u didnt know there were married priests.
Shame.

Show me a married priest....
You have not

Where in the Bible that Christ told us to pay tithe to pastor... You can't give

Running from pillar to post
I know you are related to a dubious pastor
Continue dubbing the sheeples
God will judge you himself
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by felixomor: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Show me a married priest....
You have not

Oh so Eli and Aaron that I mentioned,
You were blind to them ba?

zombieTRACKER:

Where in the Bible that Christ told us to pay tithe to pastor... You can't give

Running from pillar to post
I know you are related to a dubious pastor
Continue dubbing the sheeples
God will judge you himself

Blah blah blah
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2018
ernieboy:

which church is DAT? ur church members were never givers in the first place, just looking for a cheap excuse not to give.

unlike you I was not raised on handouts exthorted from people,
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by ernieboy(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2018
quentin06:

unlike you I was not raised on handouts exthorted from people,
what is the connection between this ur comment and the topic of discussion? mumu.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2018
ernieboy:

what is the connection between this ur comment and the topic of discussion? mumu.

this is what happens when you talk to a retarded person, he engage without insults,
get angry you hear, fool.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by mechanics(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by NairaMaster1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Newboss:
What do you really know about anyone? angry
Absolutely nothing! angry Except what you were told! angry Never forget that! angry

You know about everyone. You are probably a god. He has nothing. Salary? Not even up to 120,000 naira. You that know all proof me wrong. Mr know all. I weep for you. Freeze is too Small, I bet you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes by Newboss(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You know about everyone. You are probably a god. He has nothing. Salary? Not even up to 120,000 naira. You that know all proof me wrong. Mr know all. I weep for you. Freeze is too Small, I bet you.
Just do a little research on the guy and you will know better. angry He said he weeps for me! angry You should be weeping for your inability to conduct simple research on Google about the guy in question! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... / Social Distancing In Akwa Ibom Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.