Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

N-power Latest News And Updates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Latest News And Updates (29470 Views)

N-power: Latest Updates On Issues Regarding NEXIT Registration / N-power Latest News Online Update Today September 2nd 2019 / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Windflower:

Hello npowerng,
I am a 2016 volunteer and I have been going to my ppa,didn't receive December stipend,later found out that my payment is on hold as a result of my name being on the absconded list. The information is false as its was a mistake with my file at the LG level. I have sent a mail to support and attached the necessary evidence but haven't gotten a feedback. Please help resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Thank you

You would be notified as soon as the issue has been resolved.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Ndkings1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
I noticed it too... My guys didn't see his name on the portal but he later saw his name in a list posted somewhere In the secretariat
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by florakims(f): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
npowerng:

After the physical verification all successful applicant were contacted via SMS / Email.
If you were not contacted, that means you did not make it to the final selection.

Thank you.

Do you mean the 2016 applicants? I asked because I'm yet to get any SMS/email since I did my PV in December 2017.

1 Like

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by DLAPSIE: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hi npowerng, I just checked my details again. Bank and Bvn is correct but the account number is missing a number in front. Is that on purpose because I certainly didn't submit the number without the first Number.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Bruno3000(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
jamexborn:

Murasi shogbo
Clap 4 urself. 4ckn snitch.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by olasegun90(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2018
When should we be expecting the final selection for Ntech?
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
olasegun90:
When should we be expecting the final selection for Ntech?
they said very soon....

maybe we are waiting for the coming of christ...
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Arinola29: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good day to you,is it true that Npower will be replacing names of those absent from the screening with those dt were not preselected. from kwara state
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Ceemann(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
npowerng:

After the physical verification all successful applicant were contacted via SMS / Email.
If you were not contacted, that means you did not make it to the final selection.

Thank you.

Hi npowerng. Please I did my physical verification, but I did not receive any SMS or email alert that time; I hope the issue would be resolved when the selected candidates are contacted. I'm an NAgro pre-selected candidate. Thanks.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ceemann:

Hi npowerng. Please I did my physical verification, but I did not receive any SMS or email alert that time; I hope the issue would be resolved when the selected candidates are contacted. I'm an NAgro pre-selected candidate. Thanks.

Kindly visit your Service provider to Deactivate DND on your line.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Arinola29:
Good day to you,is it true that Npower will be replacing names of those absent from the screening with those dt were not preselected. from kwara state

That information is not from Npower sir.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ndkings1:
I noticed it too... My guys didn't see his name on the portal but he later saw his name in a list posted somewhere In the secretariat

In situations like this, It is possible that he might have activated DND on his Sim.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by ekoyo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
npowerng:

In situations like this, It is possible that he might have activated DND on his Sim.
@npowerng pls when are we to expect the final list its getting too late...moreover this is not how you people did the one of 2016 thanks for the good work
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Ceemann(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly visit your Service provider to Deactivate DND on your line.

Thanks a lot. I've done that. It's too much of unsolicited SMSs that made me activate DND; I don't know what number you use to send the messages; because I still receive other messages except promotional SMSs.

I believe you guys are working hard; but please let's know our fate on time. The month is almost ending -barely 14 days left. Cheers!
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:53am On Jan 18, 2018
npowerng:

That information is not from Npower sir.

Stop avoiding the question....

We all know already that NPOWER will do just that...
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by talk2docee: 5:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Ceemann:

Thanks a lot. I've done that. It's too much of unsolicited SMSs that made me activate DND; I don't know what number you use to send the messages; because I still receive other messages except promotional SMSs.

I believe you guys are working hard; but please let's know our fate on time. The month is almost ending -barely 14 days left. Cheers!
pls how did you deactivate DND on your phone. I need to deactivate mine too... MTN
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by florakims(f): 6:16am On Jan 18, 2018
florakims:

Do you mean the 2016 applicants? I asked because I'm yet to get any SMS/email since I did my PV in December 2017.

@npowerng, please kindly answer this question. I'm N-AGRO preselected candidate, 2017.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Bruno3000(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Ceemann:

Hi, pls hw did u deactivate the DND frm ur sim?
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by ambs50: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2018
If only other government agencies and parastatals could learn from #Npower.
I mean, their prompt responses to issues #npowerng I must say is encouraging.

At least, small things like this will move the country forward.

1 Like

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
ambs50:
If only other government agencies and parastatals could learn from #Npower.
I mean, their prompt responses to issues #npowerng I must say is encouraging.

At least, small things like this will move the country forward.

Thumps up. smiley
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bruno3000:

Kindly contact your service provider sir.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
florakims:

@npowerng, please kindly answer this question. I'm N-AGRO preselected candidate, 2017.

No sir.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

Stop avoiding the question....

We all know already that NPOWER will do just that...

undecided undecided
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
ekoyo:
@npowerng pls when are we to expect the final list its getting too late...moreover this is not how you people did the one of 2016 thanks for the good work

Okay sir.

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
npowerng:

Okay sir.

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.
Did u get his question correct?

U keep on giving the same reply....pls are u an Artificial Intelligent Bot

He said when.....next week or December

1 Like

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
npowerng:

undecided undecided
Maybe u think I'm joking right?
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Tsam1959(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Did u get his question correct?

U keep on giving the same reply....pls are u an Artificial Intelligent Bot

He said when.....next week or December

For your mind you wan put Npower for tight corner to give you a date...i laugh in spanish grin grin grin

keep asking
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tsam1959:

For your mind you wan put Npower for tight corner to give you a date...i laugh in spanish grin grin grin

keep asking
angry
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Ceemann(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
talk2docee:
pls how did you deactivate DND on your phone. I need to deactivate mine too... MTN
Bruno3000:

Send ALLOW to 2442

See full details here: https://mtnonline.com/dnd

1 Like

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by PStacks(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
npowerng:
Good Morning,

It has come to our attention that some states have been awarding posting letters to N-Power pre-selected applicants.

LET US BE VERY CLEAR

At this point, there are ONLY Pre-Selected applicants, we shall announce and release the names of the FINAL SELECTED BENEFICIARIES when we have finished reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations.

States can ONLY deploy Final Selected Beneficiaries.

We will assume that States who are currently deploying PRE-SELECTED APPLICANTS are expanding their charity base as we currently have NO ENGAGEMENT with these pre-selected applicants until we have announced and communicated same.

Have a great day.

this was what the last Npower verification looked like at your Abuja Municipal verification center...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEWbNK0KVF4

to get more visuals of events at subsequent Npower events subscribe at www.youtube.com/omabidemi our channel is sure to cover events for you as they unfold at various empowerment centers.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Vikky014(f): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
npowerng:

Good morning,
If you are a successfully verified N-Build applicant, please log on to the NPVN portal and fill in your details.

Successful applicants have received messages on their phones.
#NPowerNG
#NPowerBuild
What of N Agro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) / Workforce Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.