Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

N-power Latest News And Updates - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Latest News And Updates (29467 Views)

N-power: Latest Updates On Issues Regarding NEXIT Registration / N-power Latest News Online Update Today September 2nd 2019 / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by npowerng: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
skipo01:
Dear Npower. I am Npower volunteer in Kwara State. Npower owned me 7 moths salary. Please kindly help me to resolve outstanding salary issue. Thanks

When was the first time you received stipend ?

what month were you verified and posted ?
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:

Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

We apologize that you are yet to receive your January stipends.

We realize that you have been constrained in meeting your monthly obligations and we are sorry.

Your stipend is your right for work done, and we wish to reassure you that we do not take you for granted.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are working assiduously to fix this.

Stop lying and fix it already. Nigeria gonment sef angry

1 Like

Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Timika: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
npowerng:

No sir.
Thanks!
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Timika: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thanks!
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by Timika: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
npowerng:

We apologize that you are yet to receive your January stipends.

We realize that you have been constrained in meeting your monthly obligations and we are sorry.

Your stipend is your right for work done, and we wish to reassure you that we do not take you for granted.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We are working assiduously to fix this.

Apologies accepted. We are waiting.
Re: N-power Latest News And Updates by pelicanbeau(f): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2019
Utchgirl:
@ npowerng

whn r we expecting d final list of d 2017 pre selected candidate dt did their physical verification on december ?
tnx

Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught A Junior Colleague Stealing / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.