Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be (21757 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by oshe11: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
kk
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Newpride(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
I repeat , they are northerners, they are in both apc and pdp, they're in the presidency, senate, house of rep, the nigeria army, Nigeria police force and other top positions in the country.
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by PointZerom: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Threebear:
When people that should talk aren't talking, thank the gods for the bravery and valor of intelligent men like I go dye .

Don't mind omenkalives all he knows is to write epistles defending Buhari and APC ...PITY.

2 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Snow02: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
fulani herdsmen cannot afford AK47...there are people behind the scene. torture the fulanis and hear them sing out names of their sponsors...but then, the sponsors are the same people coming out to be voted for next year. what a shame
those people are practically animals they won't say shit

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by enomakos(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
kokomaster3d:
Good. I wonder why our Celebrities are not saying anything about these killings. Where is 2Face, Wizkid, AY, Davido, Funke, Linda, Don Jazy, Tiwa Savage, etc. They should use their social media accounts to stop these killings.
those cowards

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by KelvinC1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Seun
Who is this lijo767 that always screenshot this www.yellogift.ml Na haba.. If its not www.mtnng Na wash o.. Block that guy please..
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by GoldNiagara(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
fulani herdsmen cannot afford AK47...there are people behind the scene. torture the fulanis and hear them sing out names of their sponsors...but then, the sponsors are the same people coming out to be voted for next year. what a shame

Lagos State consume 68,000 cows per months multiplied that by 200k, Fulani cash in over 12 Billion Naira from Lagos alone.
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
KelvinC1:
Is this real.. Can someone say something about this advert this guy always post and screen shot here on Nairaland? Seun or anyone please.. Is this genuine? Block the guy Na..

Just reported the fool! Wonder why nothing has been done about the scammer. Its so annoying wenever I see that ish
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
The Soldiers, the Boko Haram and the Herdsmen are on the same payroll, when was the last time you heard an herdsman was arrested, but they are killing Igbos, Killing boys processing dirty crude from their own backyards at a very difficult terrain, but they can not kill or arrest any herdsman, because herdsmen are commissioned to kill by Buhari and his fellow Fulani Cabal that owns the cows and are using same to take over the land and chase away the travelling Southerners who love to raise kids in America and Europe and forget their motherland.

The Fulanis will take over your back yards in just a 100 years if you all do not return from abroad and cities to fight to keep your bloodlines in a home country.

But as a matter of fact, Buhari has proven to me that I am a seer, I knew very well that this was going to happened and I warned everyone.

Where the fuccking guys called DemDem, Gbawe and one other cunt that used to threaten all of us here that Buhari is a good man ? I think her useless username was Berem. Please tell them I am still here but they have changed usernames in shame.

3 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by aiir2303(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Well actually Ak's and it's derivatives are one of the cheapest guns on the planet especially when you buy from the black market. In west Africa you can get Ak 47 for 200 - 350$ even sometimes as low as a 100$. When you hear the word "proliferation " it's not just grammar o especially after the fall of Ghadaffi in Libya. The Ak 47 can be found in the hands of desert wanderers and bandits in the Sahara, rustlers, herders, traders etc.

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by damoobaba: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jihad is the only means by which Fulanis spread their religion and expand their territories. Go and read about usman dan fodio and his jihad. how they ended up at ilorin,removed a yoruba king and replaced the king with their own emir. I bet you, some of you dont know a thing on how your parents were forcefully converted to a violent god.

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Kotodoctor: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice try!

I go die weh go Nana college na him make this writeup? Even de include big terms like "premises and logically"

Area no get that kind english.
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by nothernstar: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
kokomaster3d:
Good. I wonder why our Celebrities are not saying anything about these killings. Where is 2Face, Wizkid, AY, Davido, Funke, Linda, Don Jazy, Tiwa Savage, etc. They should use their social media accounts to stop these killings.
use social media to drop the war? Does fulani man know anything called Internet. That one na waste of time

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by InvertedHammer: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
/
Everyone knows how to tackle the menace of the Fulani herdsmen but people are comfortable playing victims.

Even in the little things they can help themselves, my people believe that prayer is the key instead of admitting that they are cowards.

\
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by somehow: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't get. Buhari has a ranch already and his cattle/animals are always in his ranch, how come other fulanis or cattle owners dont have the same?

Can't the president encourage those who can to get ranch? As for those states kicking against ranches in their states, do you love blood or what?

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by godfatherx: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
The thing tire me o

Pls I beg you, don't vote for him! Pls, just forgive and forget.

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Otunba2004(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Newpride:
The real herdsmen are northern elders who brought Boko haram. There main agenda is to Islamise nigeria. That's y fulani herdsmen are not causing problem in those states occupied by muslims.
shut up your dirty mouth,, islamize Nigeria? I hate anybody mentioned this rubbish,,, I am a Christian and I have conscience of my own nobody can brainwashed me,,, CAN president also said it meanwhile it is very wrong for any Christian to claim this rubbish,,, in Egypt,, Saudi Arabia, in most Islamic countries, Thursday and Friday is their weekend bcoz they have to attend jumat but here in Nigeria Saturday and Sunday is our weekend so as for Christian to attend church,, meanwhile in this country Christian and Muslims are majority why can't Muslims be shouting they have christianize Nigerian that means we Christian mist of us are so selfish,,, so shut up your dirty mouth.

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Newpride(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
]shuit up your dirty mouth,, islamize Nigeria? I hate anybody mentioned this rubbish,,, I am a Christian and I have conscience of my own nobody can brainwashed me,,, CAN president also said it meanwhile it is very wrong for any Christian to claim this rubbish,,, in Egypt,, Saudi Arabia, in most Islamic countries, Thursday and Friday is their weekend bcoz they have to attend jumat but here in Nigeria Saturday and Sunday is our weekend so as for Christian to attend church,, meanwhile in this country Christian and Muslims are majority why can't Muslims be shouting they have christianize Nigerian that means we Christian mist of us are so selfish,,, so shut up your dirty mouth.

And u call urself a christian with what u wrote? Ur Islamic brain must be aching u

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
2chainzz:
The greatest dullard of our time, President Mohammedu Buhari grin

Who told you to mention someone's name?
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by antyokya: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Built2last:
When I hear my Benue brothers particularly the Tiv elites talking about the Tiv youths misbehaviour against the fulanis, I laugh. I know that they do not understand what the real issue is all about. The Tiv people say that ‘Agbo ka awa tso inya ipav’ The approximate meaning is that ‘when the coco yam increases in size, the soil gives way.’ That’s what the fulanis are doing. But they can only do that technically with an excuse. In Agatu which is the latest case, they accuse Agatu people of killing their 10,000 cows which is a complete lie. They molest, intimidate, harass and excite tension amongst the people by wilful destruction of crops of local farmers. This is done with out the world knowing. Any little reaction by even one person among the lot whose crops are eaten up or destroyed is enough reason for a massive attack with heavy weapons of mass destruction. It is a well planned project heavily backed with financial muscle made possible by Mayeti Allah. Any fertile land in West African subregion is to be taken over if possible.

In Nigeria, there is even the urgency to settle down in the captured lands before the 2017 Census. According to their plan, once they are captured by the Census, in ten years to come, they shall become proper citizens of such areas. As citizens particularly in Tiv land, they will no longer be denied their right to have chiefs of their own, a request that have been turned down by the UTER-the second class chiefs of Tivland. It shall be recalled that the fulanis in Tiv land had requested the appointment of an ARDO (Chief) in each of the 14 local governments in the past. To my knowledge, only one local government did so. The rest saw danger in such an exercise. They have been proved right. The one that did so has since withdrawn from it.

I started this write up by addressing the Benue people to understand that what the fulanis are doing is not just the usual skirmishes between neighbouring tribes. The fulanis are not our neighbours and there is absolutely no way there will be a clash between us over land. It is a war of conquest. It’s their game plan that cut across West African countries. The Nigerian High Commission in Ghana has just reported the death of seven Nigerian fulanis involved in this sort of war. They died during a war waged against a Ghanain community. They were terribly unlucky.

My mission is to let the fulanis know that we know their game plan irrespective of the many excuses they use as their reasons for attacking us. As brothers, it’s expedient to educate them to understand that the time for wars of conquest are over. Even the most mobile tribes of Africa got settled down before the turn of the 19th century. This is the 21st century and I am convinced that with modern government, even the most brazen and terrifying jihad like that of Usman Danfodio can not move beyond Boko Haram.

Let me conclude by calling on our fulani brothers to forget their unattainable mission of capturing the Tiv. We have come a long way. We had a robust relationship whereby the fulanis came to Tivland after harvest and left as soon as the wet season started to allow us farm. In this way, we enjoyed each other. There were few unnoticeable feuds. They accepted their status as visitors and not joint owners of community lands. This relationship has lasted from 16th century to date. An attempt by the Usman Danfodio ‘ Jihad to capture Tivland and change the course of history was unsuccessful and disastrous on the part of the jihadis. Their desire for a return match now is highly uncivilised, crude, unexpected and really really in bad taste. This must not be allowed to continue. copied

You are your father's true son. Mna icivir!

2 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
RevT1:
No be igodye write dis thing.

Becos he comes to stage nd fool himself...Does not mean he has blank brain...
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by suyamasta(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Igodye thank you! Sense d ur head

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by KelvinC1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
blogger10:

Just reported the fool! Wonder why nothing has been done about the scammer. Its so annoying wenever I see that ish

I think someone is supporting his residency here. So they all beneift so they wont talk now.. And the site look real like real mtn enh..
His username has no gender of m or f just lijo767

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by webngnews: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oh
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by ebilomaofficial1: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
The grand petron of the fulani herdsmen is Buhari
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Unlimited22: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
kokomaster3d:
I agree with you but social media post no be bulletproof or common sense.
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by schurley(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2018
This is why history must be taught in our schools. Those who neglect History are bound to repeat the mistakes of the past. Please read and digest with care

The Gross influx of Fulani herdsmen presently and now calls for the sharing of this history.

The history is told of how King Yunfa, the Hausa Sarki in Gobir (now called Sokoto) hosted a Fulani immigrant called Usman Dan Fodiyo and his group in February 1804, as a result of this and since 1808 the whole of the northern region lost its kingdoms and were replaced by Fulani emirates.

King Yunfa is said to have been killed in 1808 and the Fulani warrior (Usman Dan Fodiyo) established Sokoto caliphate, making himself Sultan.

Gradually, other Hausa kingdoms were pillaged and taken over by the Fulani emirs. The ethnic groups in the core north were the first victims of Fulani imperialism, a venture that occurred because the people were given access to grazing land as a result of the hospitality of the hosts.

They however failed to overrun the Bornu and Jukun kingdoms , so the Shehu of Bornu and Aku Uka remains paramount till today!

The Afonja dynasty compromised by allowing a Fulani warrior known as Janta Alimi to settle in Ilorin, the Fulani guerrillas killed Afonja in 1824

And Ilorin, a Yoruba town under the Oyo empire, fell into Fulani hands, becoming an emirate under Sokoto caliphate till today! Even the attempts of the O'odua People's Congress (OPC) to revert to status quo ante and crown an Onilorin of Ilorin became an exercise in futility.

The Yoruba warriors got wise and defeated the Fulani jihadists in Osogbo in 1840, if this didn't happen there would most likely have been Fulani "emirs" as rulers in Oyo Alaafin, Ibadan, Owo, Osogbo, Ede, Ado, and Igede Ekiti today!

If the Bini Kingdom did not fight and repel the jihadists, they would have penetrated the Edo/Delta region beyond the present day Edo North Senatorial District which gave in and allowed the jihadists to overrun & islamize them.

Along with some ignorant folk most of them are now angling for grazing areas and a corridor through the entire federation. These grazing areas will in future become Fulani settlements, later communities and finally local government areas with elected officials.
If you think I am being alarmist look towards the once beautiful and serene Middle Belt state of Plateau.

The exact same thing happened in Jos.

Therefore, it will not be farfetched to conclude that the Fulani herdsmen are pawns in an agenda to overrun all towns in Nigeria! So that we will have emirs in Owerri, Enugu, Benin, Agatu,Wukari, Abeokuta and other towns where FG creates "grazing reserves" for Fulani herdsmen!

If Yunfa didn't accommodate Fodio and his warlike immigrants from Futatoro, Hausa sarkis would be ruling today in the north!

And if Afonja didn't conspire with Alimi, a Yoruba kingdom would not have been ruled by Alimi's offspring till today!

It is a subtle continuation of the 1804 Fulani jihad by the fully-armed and protected Fulani herdsmen with an age-old agenda to overrun and Islamize the whole of Nigeria very quickly.

I will end this with what someone rightly said- "The grazing bill is not an attempt to solve the problem, it's a subterfuge to progress the agenda"

It's an age-old political strategy really- ..create a problem, come up with a "solution" that advances the cause, and then give it a legal backing.
Make it look like a win-win situation.

Be as wise as serpents....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runtown Celebrates ZAMAR, His Son's 2nd Birthday (photos) / Toke Makinwa Claims Building A Home Is Stressful / Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.