Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans (17125 Views)

Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Mariangeles(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
dasparrow:

Always ignore black folks who suffer from self hate and low self esteem. Funnily enough, no matter how much they take sides with bigoted white people, the white society will never accept them.

It does not matter if they live in Europe all their lives and speak through their nostrils like the white man does. They will never be accepted by the white race. And that frustrates self hating black folks so they come on Nairaland to vent out their frustrations.
You are one of the few wise people on this platform.
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Emerikoss: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
darkchild64:

Misogyny is not just when a man literally hates women,if a man considers women inferior to men because of their sex then that's also misogyny

Hmm ok that's not good too
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Sagamite(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
blarkraimez:

Get your fact right..... they came here first... and they are still coming. . Just as we need them to survive they need us too... what do you think will happen to the world if everybody stays in his or her place... this same german government open up their borders maximally for immigrant because of their ageing population which could not hold their vast industries in 20 years? Now almost all courses in Germany have an English part because world is changing, and reality is we all move around to achieve something.... let Africa hold their resources and block their borders and see the number of people in so called developed country that will he commiting suicide..... once they are free from their long work days the first thing That comes to their mind is holidays in Africa.... because their they feel alife and relief of stress from the ever boring, only bills oriented lifestyle

They don't need your fcking ass to survive, stop deceiving yourself.

Without them, you would be dying like you have a fcking plague.

They need resources on your land because they have the brains to use it well. Before they came, you did not even have the sense to use it. They don't need you, they need the resources on your land which you had no hand in making, so don't fcking pride yourself.

Till this day, you will still find Nigerian fcktards boasting about being one of the world's biggest oils "exporters".

Cretins don't know the fact you are exporting it is actually fcking negative. Great countries keep and use the oil they produce especially when they have a large population. They even need to import more because the one they have is insufficient for running their economy.

Nigerian monkeys would be boating everywhere about exporting. Awon asiwin!
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
[/s]EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY, IT'S THE WORST KIND... ONLY YOU CAN FREE YOURSELF!

Emancipate yourself from your black and worthless-in-life stupidity, fuuktard!

Continue blaming white people about your race's failure and whining like a reetard.

If you had any sense, then you would know your mentality is the worst kind.

1 Like

Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Mariangeles(f): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sagamite:

[s]
Emancipate yourself from your black and worthless in life stupidity, fuuktard!

Continue blaming white people about your race's failure and whining like a reetard.

If you had any sense then you would know your mentality is the worst kind.
[/s]Don't hurt yourself with self hate and bitterness... You ooze self hate right from where you are...no matter what you do, no matter what you type/say, you'll always be black...DEAL WITH IT!
Typing nonsense wouldn't make the White sons of b!tches love you...so, do yourself a favour... LOVE YOURSELF!
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by gmoni2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
philip0906:
Not like Balogun is even "pure black" undecided

In this part of the world, as long as you have a drop of black blood in you, you are considered black, you can be "high yellow or red bone" you are still black..
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Explorerx(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
YOU ARE A FÀGGOT!
Go Bleep yourself ape
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by quickly: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
dudebuck:
lol, Story, The truth is that Killery Clinton is a huge supporter of KKK, the democrats formed and own the KKK, Trump did not call anybody shithole, but even if he did, is it a lie that the zoo aka Nigeria is a shithole? Your president went to London to get quality medicare, is it that you don't have hospitals in the zoo? Do you boast of 24/7 electricity supply? Do you have access to good roads? What about those who run to DT's country for menial jobs? They testify in churches when they get American visa, The Fulani herdsmen nko? The ignoble list goes on and on. Why Do you Africans hate the truth?

Regardless how true in world politics he can be scourged for using such language.

For e.g. Just because Nigeria is richer than say Niger republic or Benin rep does not give a Buhari the right to say in public that they are toilets.

There is a difference between words said amongs ordinary citizen and words from a president.

A president can declare war by making a statement.

So u need to understand why he is been condemned.

Nigeria is a developing country and we are not performing because of looting polictians everybody knows that.
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by quickly: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Racism can never go away just like tribalism.

Once you accept this you will be at peace.

If a European calls you nigger you call him cracker or white thrash.

If they call you monkey you respond with pig.

It's all a game

1 Like

Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lankityo:
Kid still richer than most of those abusing him
err... i don't think so! if he is that rich he should have stayed in his own conutry and not play in Germany, those germans don't have to do a days work and they will still be okay.. they are GERMANS!
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
quickly:
Racism can never go away just like tribalism.

Once you accept this you will be at peace.

If a European calls you nigger you call him cracker or white thrash.

If they call you monkey you respond with pig.

It's all a game
grin grin yes o! even my own sister inlaws are still racists towarsd me and my 5 years old son grin grin It will never go away!

by the way my sisters inlaws are White.
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by dudebuck: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
quickly:

Regardless how true in world politics he can be scourged for using such language.

For e.g. Just because Nigeria is richer than say Niger republic or Benin rep does not give a Buhari the right to say in public that they are toilets.

There is a difference between words said amongs ordinary citizen and words from a president.

A president can declare war by making a statement.

So u need to understand why he is been condemned.

Nigeria is a developing country and we are not performing because of looting polictians everybody knows that.

Trump did not call anyone shithole, but is the zoo not a shithole?
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Mariangeles(f): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
Explorerx:
Go Bleep yourself ape
[/s]
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by 12salim(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
dasparrow:

Always ignore black folks who suffer from self hate and low self esteem. Funnily enough, no matter how much they take sides with bigoted white people, the white society will never accept them.

It does not matter if they live in Europe all their lives and speak through their nostrils like the white man does. They will never be accepted by the white race. And that frustrates self hating black folks so they come on Nairaland to vent out their frustrations.

Enekune dese alehe! You speak true and wisely bro! wink
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
[/s]Don't hurt yourself with self hate and bitterness... You ooze self hate right from where you are...no matter what you do, no matter what you type/say, you'll always be black...DEAL WITH IT!
Typing nonsense wouldn't make the White sons of b!tches love you...so, do yourself a favour... LOVE YOURSELF!

No. I ooze hate for the cretins that populate my race.

Just like there are many blacks selling/taking drugs and shooting each other like baboons in America, there are still some select blacks heading for the top and become 2-term presidents in the same fcking country.

So I have no problem dealing with being black. I just recognise reetarded blacks and take pleasure in letting them know they are reetarded!

1 Like

Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2018
quickly:

It’s people like you with no self respect that allow others to disrespect you.

You know meaning of shithole...it mean shit soakaway or toilet or shalanga.

Donald trump is a confirmed KKK and Nazi sympathizer if though he might deny it . Historically his grand father was a German immigrant from NAZI area.

And how is that much different from what you have at the front of majority of your houses?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-CLV9DFKv7xg/TfoDCKuAMUI/AAAAAAAAAR4/YfdpmyPM6SQ/s1600/DSC_6362.JPG[/img]

SHITHOLE!
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by blarkraimez: 2:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Sagamite:

They don't need your fcking ass to survive, stop deceiving yourself.

Without them, you would be dying like you have a fcking plague.

They need resources on your land because they have the brains to use it well. Before they came, you did not even have the sense to use it. They don't need you, they need the resources on your land which you had no hand in making, so don't fcking pride yourself.

Till this day, you will still find Nigerian fcktards boasting about being one of the world's biggest oils "exporters".

Cretins don't know the fact you are exporting it is actually fcking negative. Great countries keep and use the oil they produce especially when they have a large population. They even need to import more because the one they have is insufficient for running their economy.

Nigerian monkeys would be boating everywhere about exporting. Awon asiwin!

You are only harping on the same chord of basic and established fact.... but residing abroad opened my eyes to the reality.... You are right, they may have some huge progress jn some areas where we are lacking.... but i can tell You, they are not that fulfilled yourself.... You can confirm in your lecture time... an average german will not wait the next day to visit Africa during holidays... just because, they experience what there countries did not offer them... I may shock you if I say some of this big countries can't survive being Nigeria.... I mean every month with a salary of 2000euro, I pay social and tax and insurance of 600euro and house rent of 400.... so half of my salary is actually going back to the government.... am not including parking ticket anywhere you get too... my point is everybody both the shithole country and the so called advanced country have their "for and against....... belif me, if u have a good federal government job in naija today, I will book my ticket home tommorow......... the so called big country are also overrated.....
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Sagamite(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
blarkraimez:

You are only harping on the same chord of basic and established fact.... but residing abroad opened my eyes to the reality.... You are right, they may have some huge progress jn some areas where we are lacking.... but i can tell You, they are not that fulfilled yourself.... You can confirm in your lecture time... an average german will not wait the next day to visit Africa during holidays... just because, they experience what there countries did not offer them... I may shock you if I say some of this big countries can't survive being Nigeria.... I mean every month with a salary of 2000euro, I pay social and tax and insurance of 600euro and house rent of 400.... so half of my salary is actually going back to the government.... am not including parking ticket anywhere you get too... my point is everybody both the shithole country and the so called advanced country have their "for and against....... belif me, if u have a good federal government job in naija today, I will book my ticket home tommorow......... the so called big country are also overrated.....

What drugs do you take?

You are telling me you are going to leave Germany and take up a job with Nigerian government?

Earning what? .....................N2m a year at best? ........Or lets even say a parastatal, N8m a year at best?

What schools would you send your kids to? The ones where the teachers can't pass the exams they are supposed to give?

Or when they get older, the teachers would be sexually harrassing and assualting your daughter?

How much would you pay when your kids are kidnapped?

You prefer to live behind burglary proof, in front of open gutter and with the benefit of numerous generator noise?

You prefer to live in a place where the state gives an illiterate animal a gun and he is telling you "I will damage you and nothing will happen"?

What the fck do you smoke? Or how bad was your offence against your enemies in the village? Una no fit beg them?

You will leave the land of Human Gods to go to a shithole for less pittance money?

3 Likes

Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by blarkraimez: 1:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Sagamite:

What drugs do you take?

You are telling me you are going to leave Germany and take up a job with Nigerian government?

Earning what? .....................N2m a year at best? ........Or lets even say a parastatal, N8m a year at best?

What schools would you send your kids to? The ones where the teachers can't pass the exams they are supposed to give?

Or when they get older, the teachers would be sexually harrassing and assualting your daughter?

How much would you pay when your kids are kidnapped?

You prefer to live behind burglary proof, in front of open gutter and with the benefit of numerous generator noise?

You prefer to live in a place where the state gives an illiterate animal a gun and he is telling you "I will damage you and nothing will happen"?

What the fck do you smoke? Or how bad was your offence against your enemies in the village? Una no fit beg them?

You will leave the land of Human Gods to go to a shithole for less pittance money?

Am not on any drugs , mind You. And I stayed in that country for 30years too..... all those things also happen here too, the media only make you see what they want you to see... no point arguing with you further because you have obviously derailed from the argument.

3 Likes

Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by VonTrapp: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2018
This one wey dem dey bench all our players for their club, make dem no lose form before world cup o
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2018
blarkraimez:

Am not on any drugs , mind You. And I stayed in that country for 30years too..... all those things also happen here too, the media only make you see what they want you to see... no point arguing with you further because you have obviously derailed from the argument.

Yes, I know.

Being owed salary for months also happens in Germany.

Not being paid your pension and going to stand in a queue at 90 years old also happens in Germany.

Armed robbers closing and robbing a street also happens in Germany.

Driving against traffic on the motorway also happens in Germany.

Being robbed of your valuables by thugs while driving in traffic on Graf Adolf Strasse also happens in Germany.

Unqualified teachers teaching kids also happens in Germany.

Electricity going off for 2 weeks also happens in Germany.

Pastors slapping reetarded churchgoers also happens in Germany.

As a fcking matter of fact, Koln has its own Ajegunle and Makoko.

Continue your typical black-power, black-pride self-delusion nonsense!

Leave heaven for a pure, unadultrated shithole to take a shithole job because you want to have pride in your shithole nation and shithole race.
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by blarkraimez: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sagamite:

Yes, I know.

Being owed salary for months also happens in Germany.

Not being paid your pension and going to stand in a queue at 90 years old also happens in Germany.

Armed robbers closing and robbing a street also happens in Germany.

Driving against traffic on the motorway also happens in Germany.

Being robbed of your valuables by thugs while driving in traffic on Graf Adolf Strasse also happens in Germany.

Unqualified teachers teaching kids also happens in Germany.

Electricity going off for 2 weeks also happens in Germany.

Pastors slapping reetarded churchgoers also happens in Germany.

As a fcking matter of fact, Koln has its own Ajegunle and Makoko.

Continue your typical black-power, black-pride self-delusion nonsense!

Leave heaven for a pure, unadultrated shithole to take a shithole job because you want to have pride in your shithole nation and shithole race.
Do I meet people in the bus that shout how disgust they are with my skin color in the train or bus in Nigeria?
Do i work from dust till dawn to pay only bills.....
Am not saying I wasn't aware of all this challenges... no matter how long or how well packaged this place is ,am still a stranger.
Do I go to market place to sweep inside -1 degree with a PhD in view in Nigeria?
Obviously with what you are saying you are basing your view on what you feel or think.... ask anybody, who no go no know...
If it's all bed of roses here, why do yoiu think Some people are stuck here for years?
People deliberately go to immigration office just for them to he given some little cash to just go back home.

My brother ask people that left a good job back in Nigeria and came to Europe probably you will understand my point.
Re: Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans by Sagamite(m): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2018
blarkraimez:

Do I meet people in the bus that shout how disgust they are with my skin color in the train or bus in Nigeria?

The ones in Nigeria would not shout how disgusted they are about your skin color. They would just be Fulani herdsmen hacking you to death for your bus honking at their cows.

blarkraimez:

Do i work from dust till dawn to pay only bills.....

If you can find someone from your tribe to give you a worthy job, because people only hire mainly from their tribe, you will work from 9am to 4pm, do doubt.

But you will be up at dawn to ensure you are not late to work and getting home at dusk because you have been in heavy go-slow as there are no traffic lights. Then you would not take the trains you currently have for granted anymore (even if people shout disgusted at your skin colour).

blarkraimez:

Am not saying I wasn't aware of all this challenges... no matter how long or how well packaged this place is ,am still a stranger.
Do I go to market place to sweep inside -1 degree with a PhD in view in Nigeria?

Being in stranger in a place you and your kids have safety and hope is far better than in a place you can identify with but you have cretins running it and creating an environment to frustrate and destroy your life.

When you have a PhD in Nigeria and no job is when you would appreciate sweeping before PhD and a good job after PhD.

There is more value in hope than in hopelessness.

blarkraimez:

Obviously with what you are saying you are basing your view on what you feel or think.... ask anybody, who no go no know...
If it's all bed of roses here, why do yoiu think Some people are stuck here for years?
People deliberately go to immigration office just for them to he given some little cash to just go back home.

My brother ask people that left a good job back in Nigeria and came to Europe probably you will understand my point.

I am in Germany sometimes and a lot. There are challenges there for black people, but nowhere as bad as being broke in Nigeria.

I have black friends that are professionals there and they have friends in their wider circle that are not in professional jobs who still live quite decent lives.

If one leaves Nigeria where they have a good job, I do expect them to struggle in a decent Western country because they would have bad habits and behaviours embedded in them from their years of experience. Most are definitely unhire-able in the same kind of job. Any Westerner hiring most of them in these jobs must have their heads checked.

Imagine someone that calls himself a journalist in Nigeria wanting a job as a journalist in London. ABOMIFUCKINGNATION!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? / Kenneth Omeruo Stuns In This Pose, Prepares For Eagles Camp / Sunday Oliseh And Other Top Coaches Apply For Rwanda National Team Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.