Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare (2438 Views)

Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by Concisenews: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
The President Muhammadu Buhari administration is on course in its quest to fulfil the promises it made to Nigerians, media aide to the President has said.

Femi Adesina was reacting to the allegations by Pastor Tunde Bakare that Buhari’s administration had failed to fulfil its campaign promises.

Pastor Bakare had faulted the government in the areas of security, economy and anti-corruption fight while addressing a congregation on Sunday at the Latter Rain Assembly in Lagos.

“I believe that this government is on course, is doing what it has promised to do,” Adesina said during his appearance on Channels Television on Sunday.

Responding to comments that the federal government is under any kind of pressure, Adesina said, “If you are talking of performance, yes every government must be under pressure.

“Because it must be seen to fulfil its promises, the sure government will be under pressure on that because it must perform but then; pressure in terms of will they vote for us, will they not vote for us? I don’t think so.

“By the time the mandate ends and it needs to be renewed, the onus will be on the electorate whether to give a fresh mandate or not to give. For me, as far as I know, as far as I see, as we move on; I think the government is doing what it promised to do.”

The presidential aide, however, said claims by Bakare that Nigeria was still depending on oil as its major source of revenue were untrue.

He said: “Whether it’s his own opinion or he’s reading something somebody has written, there are always opinions and you can’t say that opinion is the opinion.

“He (Bakare) talked about diversification of the economy – a lot of people will not agree with him that oil is still the only thing driving the Nigerian economy; it’s not true.

“Oil still is very important to us, oil led Nigeria recession when it crashed but it was not only oil that brought Nigeria out of recession. Agriculture contributed in large part, solid minerals contributed in large part, even manufacturing is climbing up in Nigeria.”

https://www.concisenews.global/news/presidency-replies-pastor-tunde-bakare/

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by yanshDoctor: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
lol, bakare has finally lost patient and grow some balls. buhari came to power through goodwill. in a plater of gold. he never merit it. it just happened that people want to try something else

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
[s]"I believe that this government is on course, is doing what it has promised to do,”[/s]

Adesina abeg fear God na, why u dey lie like this ?

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oh yea Agriculture did take us out of recession, i remeber we shipped 10 tonnes of yam to USA in 2017.

Buhari is mugun, all buhari supporters are mugun.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
This man is always talking out of point

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by Haganah: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
This one left his brain on Buhari's di_ck.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by zombieTRACKER: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
wizzyrich:
[s]"I believe that this government is on course, is doing what it has promised to do,”[/s]

Adesina abeg fear God na, why u dey lie like this ?

Even next year they will still be on course grin grin grin

This government is Comedy Central cheesy

Zombies cum in and masturbate grin....i don tire grin

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by zombieTRACKER: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
yanshDoctor:
lol, bakare has finally lost patient and grow some balls. buhari came to power through goodwill. in a plater of gold. he never merit it. it just happened that people want to try something else

Buhari means a well packaged failure in the dictionary

Just saw it now cool

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by HallaDaTruth: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sometimes I wonder what adeshina smokes

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Sometimes I wonder what adeshina smokes

Loud Loud aka spices.
Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by Paperwhite(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Femi Adeshina should know that all these lies will one day count against him.The toxication of power is always transient.
Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by benzion72(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Remember Rebuen Abati. Defending indefensible because of naira. PMB will need a great PR to be able to bounce back
Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by Cletus77(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
The truth is obviously bitter!
Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bakare and Oby Chibok Ezekweli abi is that her name ?

Well, both of them are too timid and short sighted. They hated Jonathan an educated Transformer, but preferred a military grade scammer. buhari (with small letters).

May they reap what they sowed. If I vex I go vote buhari again make the man finish una destinies.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Pastor Bakare by crispus09(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye / Dino Melaye's Life Of Hypocrisy,deceit,and Dubiousness,( See Pics) / Former President Obasanjo Talks About Atiku Flaws In New Twitter Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.