Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez (25664 Views)

Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly / I Will Establish National Guard To Solve Insecurity Problem Says Olawepo-hashim / 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by kingandamy4life(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please do we really understand cattle colonies?
This is a jihad system of penetrating into all the country and actualizing their dream of Islamic country.
The benue attack was a deliberately planned jihad so that when the people react they will bring in cattle colonies.
The question is why would they need cattle colonies in all the country. Are we killing anyone in the south east or south south or west?
They should know that we know their plan and will never allow any cattle colonies in apart from their northern region if they choose
Please we will never accept a jihadist cattle colony.It is been sponsored on God will never allow it to happen
God bless the peaceful igbo race...its just a matter of time NIGERIA will be history

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Benekruku(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
kingandamy4life:
Please do we really understand cattle colonies?
This is a jihad system of penetrating into all the country and actualizing their dream of Islamic country.
The benue attack was a deliberately planned jihad so that when the people react they will bring in cattle colonies.
The question is why would they need cattle colonies in all the country. Are we killing anyone in the south east or south south or west?
They should know that we know their plan and will never allow any cattle colonies in apart from their northern region if they choose
Please we will never accept a jihadist cattle colony.It is been sponsored on God will never allow it to happen
God bless the peaceful igbo race...its just a matter of time NIGERIA will be history

You started brilliantly and gradually exposed your foolishness!

"Please do we really understand cattle colonies?"

If you do, you would have not exposed your ignorance.
Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Maydfourth: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
HsLBroker:
I hope amosu, amode, ajimobi, aregbesola we not give our lands to Fulani again the same way afonja gave kwara to alimi.

I trust fayose that he will not allow Fulani's to fool him.
They dare not or else they will be stoned to death.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Maydfourth: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
HsLBroker:
I hope amosu, amode, ajimobi, aregbesola we not give our lands to Fulani again the same way afonja gave kwara to alimi.

I trust fayose that he will not allow Fulani's to fool him.
They dare not or else they will be stoned to death.Don forget we now have a new Are Ona Kakanfo .

1 Like

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Maydfourth:
They dare not or else they will be stoned to death.
because amosu is really in love with buhari, I know what I'm saying, don't be surprise if ogun state is part of the 16 States that already gave their lands to Fulani colony's

1 Like

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by nonut: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:
Yeah. Your breed of cows abound in Nairaland.
At least they're alive, unlike your people being slaughtered like Christmas chicken.
You should be ashamed of yourself. You use every topic about Igbos to post your childish and hate-filled rants.
May sense fall on you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by nonut: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Newpride:
Ohaneze should sit down and have a rethink over the issue then provide permanent solution to matter. All these rush rush conclusion might not go well at the end

3 Likes

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by aworatak: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good
Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
kenonze:
Lol

This is not the best way forward.

The problem is no happening because PMB is the president.
If not solve now, it will linger.

These herdsmen are always wining.
To avoid further lose of lives & property,
We need dialogue.
Never dialogue with terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:
Yeah. I guess the repugnant bastards and demons who call themselves MASSOB are also herdsmen.

Seun lalasticlala Dominique this deserves punishment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by FRESHG(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
kenonze:
Lol

We need dialogue.
COMMON SENSE IS NO LONGER COMMON ☹️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
freeze20:
Cattle colony should be a thing of choice. Any state government that wants to key into is free to do so, expecially those of them in the North and middle belt. Down here in the South, we have already made our position clear; we don't have land for cattle colony. cool

This govt is not even smart. They shud give good incentives for states or local govts dat allow cattle colony and fine tune d modalities. There is soo much land mass in this country. Simple!
Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by chiedu7: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
angels09:

the MODS only punish u if ur SS OR SE.

The guy can insult as he pleases, nothing go happen to am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Balkan(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
The shithole mod is deleeting all the useful comments here.
Ban me, l get plenty moniker here. I will dust them up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by ArodeTsolaye: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Your heart is full of hatred for the Igbo's,why? Take it easy o for your own sake.

You are advising a useless creature that will soon die an IPOB-induced premature death.
Good luck on that.
Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by no1madman(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
[img][/img]
Correct

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
chiedu7:

the MODS only punish u if ur SS OR SE.

The guy can insult as he pleases, nothing go happen to am
Seun lalasticlala Dominique marpol don't behave like that.
Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by omenkaLives(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
angels09:

Wow! Just listen to them!

And the hundreds of idiotic comments in my mentions deserve what- a hug?

Bloody hypocrites.
Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by chiedu7: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
angels09:

Seun lalasticlala Dominique marpol don't behave like that.

the guy has not been banned.

Try doing what he said and see how fast they ban u, once ur from SE/SS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Lomprico2: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:

So why is it paining you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Lomprico2: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:

Bloody hypocrites.

You are also a big one!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by dsocioemmy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
People supporting FG on this issue will be the greatest hit when the real mission of these fulanis comes into full light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by unbitchable(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
GoroTango:
What land does the south east have to establish cattle colonies? The government never even proposed such a thing. If at all such colonies are to be established, it would be the states of the north that have the landmass would be considered. So what is Ohanaeze talking about? Besides how many cows are in the south east?
parasitic North, FG must do everything for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by whirlwind7(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:

grin
The Fulani's bitch is still here!
How's the hard-on you got from the massob's spokesman when he said your people deserved what they got? Is it still hard and tight? grin
Even though I don't share that massob asshole's point of view, the way you jumped on that thread and said you've bookmarked it was hilarious. So, the massob stooge confirmed what you said....where does that leave you and your people? Still at the mercy of the herdsmen' uncircumcised dick, I guess. The rape and plunder must be giving you wet dreams, since you refused to protest against it.
You deserve some pity, dude. It is such a rotten period to be any semblance of you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:

Bloody hypocrites.
Seun lalasticlala Dominique marpol he can not justify ethnic slurs and calling an ethnic group bastards.... No he can't. We need to decisively deal with unruly behaviours to send a clean and clear message of the kind of nairaland we want.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by omenkaLives(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
angels09:

SeMun lalastiMclala DomMinique marNpol he can not justify ethnic slurs and calling an ethnic group bastards.... No he can't. We need to decisively deal with unruly behaviours to send a clean and clear message of the kind of nairaland we want.
You should call God or late Nnamdidiot Cownu to come ban me. I bet the behavior of those inside my mentions is "rully".

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

God forever punish massob and all her supporters for wishing death on innocent women and children in Taraba and Benue states.
Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by thatigboman: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:
when hausa youths chased u away from your home in wadata makurdi, u ran to the east to seek safety

1 Like

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by engrchykae(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fulani have only cattle and they are desperately trying to make it count. Yoruba have education,they should make it count more. Igbos are well travelled and enterprising,we should also make it count. The fulani are more bold since Bubu occupied Aso shrine
Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by cursedAbiola(f): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
You should call God or late Nnamdidiot Cownu to come ban me. I bet the behavior of those inside my mentions is "rully".

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

God forever punish massob and all her supporters for wishing death on innocent women and children in Taraba and Benue states.
[/s]
yes Thunder scatter MASSOB and any vagabond that supports bloodshed against the innocent
also Thunder scatter anybody that supports fulani herdsmen because Buhari is fulani
may anybody who thinks that it's not fulani herdsmen that is doing the killing die a miserable death and also a painful death
anybody that fails to blame the central government that controls the forces to stop fulani herdsmen may death visit the person very soon
may he/her
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by PhockPhockMan: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
kenonze:
Lol

We need dialogue.
Dialogue with who, terrorists?

No way.

1 Like

Re: We Have Our Own Breed Of Cow, No One Will Establish Colonies On Our Land-ohanaez by PhockPhockMan: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:

Anu mpama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omisore, Omoworare May Determine Winner Of Osun Rerun Election / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.