Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Akwa Ibom Governor Sacks SSG, Appoints Replacement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Governor Sacks SSG, Appoints Replacement (690 Views)

Lalong Fires Richard Tokma Acting SSG, Appoints Chief Of Staff / BREAKING: Akwa Ibom Governor Allegedly Disrupts Assembly Sitting / Governor Ikpeazu Sacks SSG, Commissioners And Over 200 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Governor Sacks SSG, Appoints Replacement by sirequity(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
THE Secretary to the State Government of Akwa Ibom, Mr. Etekamba Umoren has been fired while Mr. Emmanuel Ekuwem has been tipped as his replacement by the State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel.

Mr Charles Udoh, the Commissioner for Information and Strategy in a statement said the new development is part of the continuous effort to rejig the governance structure of state, which started with the swearing-in of two new commissioners less than two months ago.

The newly appointed SSG will be sworn in at 2pm on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at the Government House Banquet Hall, Uyo.

Ekuwem, who replaces Umoren, holds a Bachelors degree in Engineering Physics, Masters Degree in Physics, Masters Degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering (Microcomputer-based Instrumentation and Control Engineering) and a PhD in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Computer-based Instrumentation and Control Engineering).

Until his appointment, Dr. Ekuwem was the Founder and CEO of Teledom Group, a former National President of the Association of Telecommunication Companies of Nigeria (ATCON) and a former President of Nigeria Internet Group (NIG).

He is the immediate past Chairman of the Board of Nigerian Export Processing Zone Authority, NEPZA.

He hails from Ofi Uda in Mbo Local Government.

https://www.headlineng.com/akwa-ibom-governor-sacks-ssg-appoints-replacement/
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Sacks SSG, Appoints Replacement by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
sirequity:
akwa-ibom governor sacks ssg appoints replacement

When I saw the topic, I thought REPLACEMENT was the name of the person appointed

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Sacks SSG, Appoints Replacement by RentedReality(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
When I saw the topic, I thought REPLACEMENT was the name of the person appointed

When I saw your post, I thought REPLACEMENT was the person commenting grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Sacks SSG, Appoints Replacement by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
RentedReality:

When I saw your post, I thought REPLACEMENT was the person commenting grin

grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Governor Sacks SSG, Appoints Replacement by Harrynight(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Umoren is'nt loyal anymore

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha, Wike, Kaduna Senator Reject Cattle Colonies / Ekiti No Longer Needs Employees As Governors -otunba Segun Adewale / Oil Blocks Are ‘ancestral Properties’ Of Niger Delta — Gov. Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.