Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lagos Begins Clampdown On Cart Pushers, 30 Operators Under Arrest - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Begins Clampdown On Cart Pushers, 30 Operators Under Arrest (362 Views)

Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search / Cleaner Lagos Initiative: Time To End The Menace Of Cart Pushers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Begins Clampdown On Cart Pushers, 30 Operators Under Arrest by nazzyon(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
By Abdulwaheed Usamah,

Following Lagos State Government announced plans for cleaner state and prohibition of cart pushers operation across the state, the state government has began clampdown on operators, the development of which led to arrest of 30 pushers allegedly caught dumping refuse indiscriminately on road at various communities of state at night.

It was learn that arrest of cart pushers by Lagos State Environment and Special Offenses Task Force Unit began after the state government passed directive that no operator should pose as refuse collector safe the state approved agency, and that failure to comply with the order could warrant legal action from the side of the government.

http://www.theguildng.com/lagos-begins-clampdown-on-cart-pushers-30-operators-under-arrest/

Re: Lagos Begins Clampdown On Cart Pushers, 30 Operators Under Arrest by odiereke(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hope the government is not allowing ways for this pushers to become hoodlums?
Re: Lagos Begins Clampdown On Cart Pushers, 30 Operators Under Arrest by 9jaPromo(f): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
U see! cry
I choose to hustle make I no thief still govt won't allow me cry

See as we sitdown like robbers cry

Govt is pushing me ooooo cry

Where are those that come back from libia cry I wan go to libia to be slave than being a slave in my own country kiss cry cry cry

*still crying *

kiss
Re: Lagos Begins Clampdown On Cart Pushers, 30 Operators Under Arrest by grafixdon: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ambode pls provide other source of income for them.

(1) (Reply)

4 Important Natural Health Supplements You Must Begin To Use / Woman Gives Up Ghost After Doctor Destroyed Her Intestines, Fallopian Tube... / Make Weak Erection And Quick Ejaculation A Thing Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.