Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different (1514 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by Lagusta(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
true2god:
You are not serious Sir. You can create your Islamic website and apply your draconian sharia rule there. You can even issue a fatwa to that effect.

You are a lying Muslim if you are denying your own hadith and giving caveat in spite of your gross ignorance.

Lazy man, goto hadith.com and look for the reference with reference to sahih Muslim 4:2127. Don't be ashamed of the sunnah of the prophet.

Hadith.com is a known Shi'ite website and is not meant for the 90% Sunni Muslims we have all over the world....

You don't need to be harsh with your words, the evidence is in the books, and u know it.....

And moreover, I am not a liar, I am not lazy, and I am not an extremist....

Please don't quote me again....
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by Lagusta(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Well, I did more research on this and this is what I got....

https://islamqa.info/en/164216

Cc: true2god
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by true2god: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lagusta:
Well, I did more research on this and this is what I got....

https://islamqa.info/en/164216

Cc: true2god
You don't want me to quote you again and you put me in copy of your googled-searched link.

Do you believe in the hadith that I provided to be sahih or not?
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
I don't know what to say but what I know is that if there is anything that has held women back it is religion especially the Abrahamic religions.
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by Lagusta(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2018
true2god:
You don't want me to quote you again and you put me in copy of your googled-searched link.

Do you believe in the hadith that I provided to be sahih or not?

Did u actually read what I posted or not??
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by tartar9(m): 2:56am On Jan 21, 2018
Seun:

Would you allow your wife to marry 3 other husbands and beat you when you disobey her in exchange for letting you wear hidden jewellery?
If that's the command of God,why not?
Do you think we have a say in this matter
Seun:

The 'benefits' that Islam offers to women are trivial things that are also beneficial to men. The benefits it offers to men are important things.
Do you say bearing all the financial burdens or going to war are trivial

99% of the prohibitions present in Islam applies to both genders.I presume you'd also say God wants to oppress humans with those injuctions undecided;we can equally as well say that God's proscription of hard drugs is to make us gloomy.You just cant go about assuming whatever intents that suits you.If we do so then we can assume a million and one of such intents,oppression being just one of them.
We must look at it all within the grander scheme of things.The primary reason behind any injunction from God is clear and simple.It is the reason why we all were created in the first place-to worship Him.

Seun:
[s]
Which makes the woman completely dependent on her husband and incapable of leaving him when he beats her and marries other women.[/s]
I never said a woman cant earn hers.
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by true2god: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Lagusta:

Hadith.com is a known Shi'ite website and is not meant for the 90% Sunni Muslims we have all over the world....

You don't need to be harsh with your words, the evidence is in the books, and u know it.....

And moreover, I am not a liar, I am not lazy, and I am not an extremist....

Please don't quote me again....
So in essence the shia are not Muslims anymore and have no right to discuss the hadith. So the Iranians and the Iraqis and not Muslims because they are majority Shi'a?

Are are free not to accept any hadith that speak ill of your prophet, but you guys should stop telling us they are weak or fabricated hadith. If you don't have 100% confidence in the hadith why are Muslims still using it as a religious book? After all the compiler of the most trusted hadith, Imam bukhari, is not even an Arab but from Uzbekistan (a Persian).
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by tartar9(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2018
true2god:
So in essence the shia are not Muslims anymore and have no right to discuss the hadith. So the Iranians and the Iraqis and not Muslims because they are majority Shi'a?

Are are free not to accept any hadith that speak ill of your prophet, but you guys should stop telling us they are weak or fabricated hadith. If you don't have 100% confidence in the hadith why are Muslims still using it as a religious book? After all the compiler of the most trusted hadith, Imam bukhari, is not even an Arab but from Uzbekistan (a Persian).
Should i quote the book of mormons to talk about your faith?
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by true2god: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2018
tartar9:

Should i quote the book of mormons to talk about your faith?
What's the name/title of the book of Mormon you are talking about? If the Shi'a are not using the sahih bukhari hadith they are justified because sahih bukhari selected narrations that favoured the Sunnis' Islamic beliefs. Most of the narrators in sahih bukhari are actually the enemies of imam Ali and Fatima (Mohammed's daughter).

Why did Imam bukhari exclude the testimonies of Fatima and Imam Ali from the chain of narrators? Fyi, the same narrators (and their supporters) in sahih bukhari were the ones that killed Imam Ali and Mohammed's families (hassan and Hussein) and were equally responsible for the ultimately death of Fatima. If I am to accept Islam tomorrow, I will be a Shi'a because they are more rational in their approach to Islam and equally closer to the Islamic prophet.

Why condemn 220 million Muslims because of slight theological difference? This is a huge human population.
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by Lagusta(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
true2god:

Boss, you are arguing with the wrong person, I am not among those that carry religion on their heads like a burden, I just deal with facts.....

I believe you're an atheist, so go and find out more....

Byebye
Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by true2god: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lagusta:

Boss, you are arguing with the wrong person, I am not among those that carry religion on their heads like a burden, I just deal with facts.....

I believe you're an atheist, so go and find out more....

Byebye
Thank you for your time. Women's right in Islam is an oxymoron; it is a myth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And Women's Rights: Equal Yet Different by superhumanist(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Some Muslims no get shame.

See as dem run commot thread! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweden To Ban Religious Schools, To Combat Muslim Backwardsness / How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation / The "Black Jesus" Is One Of The False Christs That Would Arise In The Last Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.