Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation (1528 Views)

Secrets Of Witchcraft And How To Overcome It / Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by Ifeoluwa556: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
It happened that I fell sick months ago..
After all efforts of doctors.. I found out it was spiritual.. I was taken to a church for deliverance..after that I began to feel better little by little... But the pastor said it was witches behind it and Queen of the coast...he said he saw me held in bondage inside water...I became a born again christian and after so many vigils and prayers I got better but the feelings of being sick is still there but unnoticeable..

Sometimes I feel something walking in my throat and chest and sometimes my heart is always heavy... With all sorts of bad dreams.
Then one day I picked up a book at my sister place...it was a book written by overseer of mountain of fire about dismantle of witchcraft..

.when I began using the prayer points to pray...at first I felt fear and goosebumps but I overlooked and continued...the prayer points have been helpful to me and I can sleep well sometimes I even forget to wake up for vigil...but the problem now is I can still feel this thing walking in my throat and chest and whenever the pastor pray for me.. It feels like struggling to come out of my throat but it won't...and sometimes I feel like am lost and dizzy most times...

I have been thinking of going to mountain of fire church for prayers and counseling and also to worship there since the pastor that prays for me is always busy but am scared of falling victim of fake pastors...I want to break free from this bondage cause these evil people have tortured me enough...pls advice and recommend any mountain of fire church in Benson ikd Lagos...thanks
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by Lawgod247: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Fast pray and believe, do dry fasting till 6pm and Pray fervently, there is nothing too great for God to do.
What the Lord can't control, he haven't created it
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by chatinent: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
To do: Pray.

Not to do: Meet any pastor or priest.
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by obinna58(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Water spirit or witchcraft doesn't exist, you're fooling yourself the whole time
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by Deicide: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ah this kind of spirits are very common, it has attacked one of my aunt before. The solution she found was from one herbalist like that.

Let me just pity you and drop the instructions of what she did that the spirit finally left her.

In the night around 12am sharp you put salt in water, the water should be warm, take it outside to a street close to you then you should naked your self and bath the water, when bathing the water you should recite this....

All spirit of foolishness and mumuness I command you to leave me and that I hereby accept the spirit of reason into my life * 7

You can send me the video so that I could judge if you did it well.
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by LiamDazh(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
let's discuss. I'm a genuine Christian. I'd like yo have a word with you so we can get a solution. I'm a member of mfm. my number is 09016957605/08131340722. my fb name is Tonye Troye. I'd like to have your ID too so we can discuss on this matter. @Ifeoluwa
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Deicide

Hello dude?
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by Deicide: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Deicide

Hello dude?
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mahn need yo help ASAP

Deicide:
Re: How Do I Break Free From This Witchcraft And Water Spirit Manipulation by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:59am On Nov 24, 2021
In the night around 12am sharp you put salt in water, the water should be warm, take it outside to a street close to you then you should naked your self and bath the water, when bathing the water you should recite this.... All spirit of foolishness and mumuness I command you to leave me and that I hereby accept the spirit of reason into my life * 7

Deicide How sure are you about this?

(1) (Reply)

Saying "I'm Born Again " Is Boastful / The Arab Slave Trade / Image Of The Cross: Best Eclipse Picture Seen Yet? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.