Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Opinion On Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Chibok Girls (424 Views)

"Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Ex-president Jonathan Replies Gov. Shettima On Chibok Girls / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Chibok Girls by koladebrainiac(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Let me state something clear .

I believe chibok Girls were kidnap by the dreaded Boko haram group .

I believe Jonathan lived in denial for several years n delayed or did not do much in any rescue attempt .

Now why was Chibok girls Kidnapped?

By now we should stop thinking Boko haram are just bandit that they are not intelligent or smart.

If the military still think that they are not smart in warfare n guerrilla war then the military don't know what they are doing.

The chibok Girl were abducted just for contingency plan .

One thing is that FG are the Financial of Chibok Girls but they may not realize yet

With that video of boko Haram high power weapons it's clear that FG is financing these terrorists and they don't realize it or they do but rely on luck that they will later win the war

We all know Boko Haram soul n body is financing . No war can be effectively execute without money,I mean not just money, lots of money . So who is financing these terrorists? Is it Al-Qaeda or one Nigeria politician ?
Here is my theory
Anytime Boko Haram need money they show video of their conquest n video of those Chibok girls n thereby infuriating the public in outcry n as expected the Bring back our girls will stage public demonstration n protest to call for their release no matter what . The Federal Government too would want to score political point or whatever it is . They try to negotiate with Boko haram . The terrorist would ofcoz bill the FG huge money n some prisoners release n just like that the terrorist would release another batches of chibok Girls ��� n the public would be happy for some times n the Boko haram would go out n buy weapons n regroup. Yes they buy weapons from Libya or Somalia . Make no mistakes Libya is strategically plunged into war by US so that they can ship in weapons that were meant to be destroyed . You know like we use to buy scrap shey? Check the trends they are selling weapons to Middle east and Africa . To America the war must go on. That's story for another day

Before it was easy during Gej ,anytime they needed weapons they'd just look one Barack n invade them n take their weapons .but now the Boko haram know that
US are selling legit weapon to Nigeria government to defeat them and this US too selling anti aircraft launchers n heavy weapons to Boko haram to balance the war .

But they need money so They turn to FG and demand for money to release chibok girls .

Here we are screwed both left n right .
Re: My Opinion On Chibok Girls by abokibuhari: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin

Re: My Opinion On Chibok Girls by JackErnest(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Let bygones be bygones
Re: My Opinion On Chibok Girls by koladebrainiac(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Which bygone ?
Re: My Opinion On Chibok Girls by awakeupcall4all(m): 1:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Your new NIA boss Ahmed Abubakar who by the way is a Chadian, a CIA agent and bokoharam henchman, Borno state Governor Kassim Shettima, Abba kyari, Buhari and a host of other satanic agents in connivance with Barack Hussein Obama and David Cameron used Bokoharam to kidnap innocent chibok girls just to blackmail the previous government..So enough of all this charade.!
The kidnapped chibok girls are safely housed somewhere in Chad where Shekau has a base...All this will surely be exposed soon as long as God liveth!!.You cant be playing satanic politics with the lives of innocent children..That is the height of evil!!.Barack and Hillary Clinton ended in shame when Trump defeated them, David was disgraced out when brexit triumphed..So shall Buhari's government end in ignoble shame!
He who sows wind will surely reap whirlwind.
Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Non Yoruba Indigenes In Ogun APC Join President Buhari Re-election Campaign Orga / Buhari And The Killer-fulani-herdsmen Exposed / Warning To Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.