Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why I Agree With Trump That Nigeria Is A S**thole. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why I Agree With Trump That Nigeria Is A S**thole. (407 Views)

Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? / Pence Informed Trump That He Can't Block Biden's Win / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Agree With Trump That Nigeria Is A S**thole. by emperor94(m): 1:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Its no longer news about certain comments the POTUS supposedly made concerning Nigeria and other African countries, he denied making these comments, but we all can bet our PVCs he did say those things. Truthfully, he is not far from the truth, because:
1. People are suffering, earning close to nothing as pay.Talk about minimum wage that remained the same even when prices of some commodities more than doubled(How much are your Senators paid? )The government pays you when they like, the private sectors pay when they must have filled their own pockets, and will kick you out if you complain too much about it.
2. There's a lot of human right abuse everyday, people get killed,maimed and rendered useless, and nobody does dung about it. The officers who swore an oath to protect and serve, are the same who open fire on and kill unarmed civilians, and they tag it as 'doing their job' instead of murder. It's a jungle down here,man
3. How many times has the presidency held a press conference where questions are asked and opinions are aired concerning the way they run the government, they don't even seem to care. The president looks too afraid to be confronted by the people that elected him
4. It's only in Nigeria that people see civil rights as a favour, you get light for 4-5 hours straight you are begging Nepa to remain it for another day. This power supply is what other people use for life support systems elsewhere. During election they will use your own money and buy bags of rice and tin tomatoes and share, and we will gladly sell our conscience and our votes, because, mehhnn! Man no go die of hungry!
5.Death, murder, genocide, you name it, is used to do 'shebi during your own time, didn't they kill like 30 people too'. How shameful! And you say Naija is not a s**thole. If you still say Nigeria is no S**thole,just try go Ghana, just this neighboring Ghana, and come back, then maybe if them gree give you visa you go US for one week. I could go on and on but, man, make I go sleep I get work 2moro jareh.
Nnaa lalasticlala na Mynd44, biko burunu post a gaa forward.
Re: Why I Agree With Trump That Nigeria Is A S**thole. by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2018
Ok so you agree you are shit? Because the implication is shit comes from shit holes so you are shit not so?

(1) (Reply)

United States Government Shut Down!!! / Earthquake Hits UK: 4.7 Magnitude Quake Hits Swansea / GHANA Football On Fire, As Countdown To Anas Video '12' Approaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.