Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (44472 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Mophasa(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
When word broke that President Uhuru Kenyatta was finally going to have a face to face meeting with US President Donald Trump everyone ran on overdrive trying to guess how their conversation would go down.

However, what people did not expect to hear was an eloquent Uhuru flaunting his flawless English speaking skills

In a viral video making rounds on social media, Uhuru can be heard twenging and rolling his tongue as he articulates his words in a sweet, melodious American accent.

His little speech could easily soothe a baby to sleep especially when he effortlessly let out his Rs and Ts like a mzungu.

Most Kenyans of course had to scratch the criticism itch as they kept insisting that was not the president's original accent.

One even stated after most Kenyans get on a plane, their accent magically changes. However, others maintained Uhuru schooled overseas and his accent is not as forced as most people suggest.

"The only way an American will understand what you are saying is if you speak like them," one citizen by the name John angendo said.

Source:

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/08/kenyans-cant-hide-their-excitements.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by KingSatan: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Africans always celebrating mediocrity.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Mophasa(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by abokibuhari: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
LIFELESS bone carry Fulani accent go disgrace us there

415 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by ashacot: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
So having American Accent now means good leadership.
AFRICA WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

280 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mophasa:
When word broke that President Uhuru Kenyatta was finally going to have a face to face meeting with US President Donald Trump everyone ran on overdrive trying to guess how their conversation would go down.

However, what people did not expect to hear was an eloquent Uhuru flaunting his flawless English speaking skills

In a viral video making rounds on social media, Uhuru can be heard twenging and rolling his tongue as he articulates his words in a sweet, melodious American accent.

His little speech could easily soothe a baby to sleep especially when he effortlessly let out his Rs and Ts like a mzungu.

Most Kenyans of course had to scratch the criticism itch as they kept insisting that was not the president's original accent.

One even stated after most Kenyans get on a plane, their accent magically changes. However, others maintained Uhuru schooled overseas and his accent is not as forced as most people suggest.

"The only way an American will understand what you are saying is if you speak like them," one citizen by the name John angendo said.

Source:

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/08/kenyans-cant-hide-their-excitements.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
I just have this feeling that America will be actively involved in 2019 election .I see a fanatical Christian driving home a fanatical Muslim to daura

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Rilwayne001: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
They should be ass-licking America, that's what Trump wants after all. The same bastard that said Africa is a shithole continent. May thunder fire him wherever he is.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ipob pigs and conquered mentality..

Weird miscreants.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Mophasa(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob pigs and conquered mentality..

Weird miscreants.

I couldnt hear a thing from our president During their meeting in April,His accent so bad!

I could imagine Trump's Disgust

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by SarkinYarki: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
ashacot:
So having American Accent now means good leadership.

AFRICA WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

No one said that!!!! Accent or no accent Buhari is a failed leader

234 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by czarina(f): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Inferiority complex at its peak! Talk about colonial mentality.

I like the fact that he's articulate but what the hell?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Fierce11: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Who else noticed how the proportion of online zombies and bmcs reduced since that 'lifeless' statement was made public? Well, your guess is as good as mine..
My advice?... Just expect more lies and foolishness from them when they comeback 'cause its as if they're having a zombical convention right now. Nonsense

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Fierce11: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
czarina:
Inferiority complex at its peak! Talk about colonial mentality.

I like the fact that he's articulate but what the hell?
People like you who talk about inferiority complex and colonial mentality are actually the ones whom it worries.. They admire their president and the manner in which his accent flowed. Now, please tell me the inferiority complex in that.. Is his accent not worth admiring? Why the hell does your own president possess a dumb and unappealing and lifeless voice? Nwa ndi eye-service!.. And stop this trash about colonial mentality.. They oppressed us and we overcame the oppression.. So please who is the real mvp here?
Infact, it is your customers that are inferior. People who are not happy with their appearance, they are the ones that come to you looking for scrubs and lotions... Nonsense

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by czarina(f): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fierce11:

People like you who talk about inferiority complex and colonial mentality are actually the ones whom it worries.. They admire their president and the manner in which his accent flowed. Now, please tell me the inferiority complex in that.. Is his accent not worth admiring? Why the hell does your own president possess a dumb and unappealing and lifeless voice? Nwa ndi eye-service!.. And stop this trash about colonial mentality.. They oppressed us and we overcame the oppression.. So please who is the real mvp here?
Infact, it is your customers that are inferior. People who are not happy with their appearance, they are the ones that come to you looking for scrubs and lotions... Nonsense
you know, you could have very well made your own comment without jumping on my mention.
#Peace

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Fierce11: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
czarina:
you know, you could have very well made your own comment without jumping on my mention.
#Peace
I know ma.. But where is the fun in that? Lol
#pieces

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by meolaniyi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
LIFELESS bone carry Fulani accent go disgrace us there
i did not see those kenyans abusing there president, Nigerians take Note

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Kingspin(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kenya have a president, Nigeria have someone who just want power

Buhari have showed Nigeria his bad side don't let him show his worst side in 2019.

His dream to over-run is only delay not fade. Federal cow-colony

How can you love Buhari and hate Nigeria?
Today support a candidate who love Nigeria and its people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by MrGreenMavro: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lol
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
What kind of wack journalism is this?!
Foolishness @ its peak!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by lonlytroy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
In Trump's voice "kai Aboki, pay the money" grin
But what will happen to the helicopters and nuclear weapon bubu ordered for? No body is talking about it or has someone been scammed as usual?

18 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by EmekaMD(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Our own Bubu is never articulated. His tongue also appearing to big for his mouth when he speaks..

Brain power zero

11 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Shortyy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
That's a president full of life.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by BruncleZuma: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Kenyatta sef own no good...

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by AllahsPiggy: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
another blow to the gworo chewing terrorist and his supporters
hahahahahahaha
where's papalsbull my friend abi barstadmichael grin

that guy no understand war tactic at all cheesy

bring your enemy down even by claiming what you're not
all join grin

10 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by BeijinDossier: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is a disaster, a disgrace and an embarrassment to Nigeria and Africa in general. cheesy

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by EvilMetahuman: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Slave mentality.

He speaks with American accent, and that's a good thing, how?

10 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by jayson87: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
The kind of president wants to have dealings with not the one he barely understand his english

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by FisifunKododada: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Rubbish! Who American accent epp?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by FlyoruB: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why Kenyatta eye always red like he smokes egbo?

9 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Franzinni: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Haha

The president of the largest black nation in the world went there and was looking like someone who was trying to remember the names of his cows one by one... Hahaha

53 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview / Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.